Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go, Tell Them
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-13-2021, 11:20 PM

His camera flies around, the eye still closed, therefore showing nothing but darkness to those watching, but the sounds of yells, cries, screams, and growls could be heard all around the camera. The sound of a loud snap is heard and the visuals came online for the camera, and even it got startled, evidenced as it moved backwards as it saw rows of arms clawing out for help.

[Image: VkFi.gif]

"QUUIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEET!!!"

The hands stopped moving, the voices going silent. The voice coming from none other than Oswald. The camera looks down towards the voice, and slowly as it travels towards Oz, black flame braziers begin to light up, two by two, barely lighting up the pathway it traveled, and it caused the camera to look around, seeing on the ground black carpeting with almost neon green edges. The design pattern of the carpet looked intricate, as if designed after the ancient Egyptian standards of beauty with gold designs of different Gods created over the years since Man invented them, to deal with their mortality and to deal with the shit that happens to them during their lifetimes. Hardships, loves, hates, wars, angers, sorrows, heartbreaks, deaths, and births. From the Egyptian Gods to the baby of them all, Prophet Muhammad. Soon, enough space on the carpeting until a gold insignia of Oswald's Godly visage was upon the end as it looked up and saw the massive creature before it. Each brazier's black flame soon ignited brightly, turning into normal orange-red flames, which lit up the 'prison' of souls he had set in his dimension, revealing what the souls looked like before they are turned into the shadowy creatures that they become as one of them slammed into the prison as if trying to grab the camera, getting close enough as it snarled.

[Image: dISNEaLl.jpg]

"What, did I, say?"

Sounds of what seemed like wood cracking as the Godly form of Oswald slowly stood up from the onyx and gold throne. As if he was floating, blurs of movement came from his body as he suddenly appeared before the soul that had dared made a noise. His right hand grabbed it by the throat and pulled, but as if it was incorporeal, it was pulled through the bars, as he threw the poor soul to the ground with a harsh crack, causing what air was trapped in the air to move and start to make the braziers sway and cause more of the creatures to illuminate at a time, showing nearly thousands of souls trapped in these cages.

"I said for you to shut your fucking mouth, did I not, child?"

The creature snarled at Oswald, whatever semblance of this person's humanity was long gone. It was one of the few subjects he had, that turned feral. It needed to be put down, which caused him to grin.

"Refusal to listen to your God is punishment by erasure."

A massive hand palmed the skull of this creature, so large was his hand it was as if it had been completely been consumed by his grasp. The next sounds were two mingling together, a sickening crack, and scream of pain, only for the creature to stop moving, and slowly begin to fade as he dropped its body. The camera followed the movement of its fall, and before it had even touched the ground, every trace of whatever this thing had become, was gone.

"It needed to be... Deleted."

He looked over at the cameras it looked up, then flied upwards, meeting Oswald at eye level, who chuckled as he slowly began to change back into his normal self, shrinking down, the body crumbling and what came out of the soon to become dusted remains was the Oswald everyone knew, dressed to the nines as always.

"When a creature doesn't take to my... absorption process... they become like that. They lose all remnants of their former self. They become like a rabid stray dog. It needs to be put down for the good of the rest before it spreads its diseases and terrible temperament to the rest of the pack."

He fixed his wrist cuffs before straightening his tie.

"Much like I will be doing to Thias. At Anarchy, he will be my last stop before I go on to bigger, better things. Like winning at Leap of Faith. This..."

He scoffs and rolls his eyes

"Creature, thinks that I am lesser than him. Who the fuck does he think he is to challenge me? Did he not see what I did to Demos? What hope does he have, to begin to think he will win against me? He thinks because he's taller than me, that I am a nobody?

I am the longest reigning, defending Billion Dollar Champion. Not a single time has this strap left my waist and I don't plan on it ever leaving my waist. I am a former two time X-Treme Champion, and I am a former Hart Champion. My accolades are far superior than anything he will ever dream to accomplish. So, pray tell, Thias. Who do you believe you're facing at Anarchy? Do you think I am Ghost Tank? Because that thing, has never won a single title. He tried so hard, and failed, time and time again. He didn't deserve anything. Never amounted to anything. Me, however? Oswald Autem Sephtis? I have won the achievements I have listed, and then some.

Do you think my equal, Thias? Because I assure you, no. No, you are not my equal. You are but a plaything, a stepping stone before I improve my name and grow my legend. My legend as the God of Fates and Destruction, which will be apparent by the mangled carcass I will leave of your body before I body slam it onto the mat.

Once I win?

Join BOB and tell everyone to do the same. Lest they encounter the same fate."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-18-2021), ALIAS (05-15-2021), Charlie Nickles (05-13-2021), Chris Page (05-14-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-13-2021), Dolly Waters (05-14-2021), JimCaedus (05-14-2021), Thias Watts (05-14-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-13-2021)