Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 02:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storm clouds are forming...
darkcloud

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-26-2013, 04:28 PM

As the house lights start to fade, what appears to be a local newscast appears on the X-Tron. A young lady, Shayla Connor, is just wrapping up her segment on the latest developments with Aaron Hernandez. “Now, let’s take a look at your local weather,” she says, as the XWF world gets its first glimpse of its newest member – Dark Cloud.

His casual appearance – draped in Under Armour – belies his serious demeanor. His eyes are filled with the fire of a young, hungry fighter who is ready to make his mark. Satellite and radar overlays dance across the map behind him as he begins to speak.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” he begins, “the cold air has started to move in. We are being threatened with a storm, the likes of which has been rarely seen in the XWF. We are threatened by a storm that stands to forcibly rip from our hands the very fabric upon which this great federation was founded. As members of the XWF continue to get more and more out of control, the federation spirals downward in a destructive cycle of me-first BULLSHIT.

“I’m here to be the first true XWF vigilante, the man who will right the ship. As the weather is often difficult to predict, so shall I be. Challenge me and you will see the extent of what nature sees fit to wreak upon you. Challenge me and you will know the terror of a storm chaser who gets just a little bit too close to a major tornado.

“I have come to take on all challengers, great and small. I am ready and willing to fight any and all of you in my quest to dominate here. I am not afraid, but you soon will be. I am ready; the XWF will get its first glimpse of the polar front that is about to pass through and change everything you thought you knew.

“The cold front will pass. Winds will shift, temperatures will dip and the pressure will rise again. Though we fight our way through nasty weather, blue skies are on the way. I represent the path to the beautiful weather that awaits us. In order to see blue skies again, we must first endure the storm. To see the sun, you must first prepare yourselves for the Dark Cloud.
“Back to you, Shayla.”

As the newscast resumes, Shayla Connor transitions back to the George Zimmerman trial. A hush falls over the crowd as the X-Tron fades to black, accompanied by flashing lights and sounds of thunder rumbling through the arena. Dark Cloud has been introduced to the XWF, and the federation will never be the same again.
Edit
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-26-2013, 07:07 PM

"Hey a great person to go against The Texas Torando Andrew Morrison. Both are storm people and one is a face and one is a bad guy. Maybe just maybe we get a hurricane here also.... Stand Back theres a hurricane coming through... Give me a break on these whole little storms gimmicks... Yuck.."

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JTC's post:
Andrew Morrison (06-26-2013)
darkcloud

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-27-2013, 03:10 PM

I apologize for not living up to your standard of originality, Half Sack. I will have Jax change my bio so that I can do something more unique and innovative like you have done. Just make sure to run it by Clay before I do it, I wouldn't want to find out that I was some cheap hack stealing someone else's intellectual property by changing one word of the title. Thanks!
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-27-2013, 06:55 PM

"HOA is nothing like that fake soa show"

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JTC's post:
AlexandraCallaway (06-27-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-27-2013, 07:16 PM

Wow... revenge of the nerds... *looks at the two men laughing evilly.*

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (06-27-2013)