Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Devilish Roaches
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-05-2021, 10:58 PM

“You need to take that mask off, Charles!”

“Connie, for the thousandth time, I am DEMOS.”

The brunette woman in the flower print dress rubbed her forehead as Demos looked on from across the kitchen island. A large cake with pink frosting and a dozen candles sat between the quarrelling ex-lovers.

“I’m worried about you! I know it’s not my business anymore, and you’ve been doing great with helping me out...I mean, my god, you remodeled our house and paid off the rest of our mortgage…...but still....I worry about you. Our kids miss you.”

“The man they miss is dead. He deserved to meet the reaper years ago- and I do not mean that infantile diablo masquerading as a dark prince on Thursday nights.”

“Stop this crazy talk! Emily just wants to see her dad on her birthday! That’s all she wants!”

“I am not a miracle worker! I can not bring that man back from the dead.”

“Don’t do this to us….we could still work things out...I haven’t been with anyone else sinc-”

Demos reached across the kitchen island and placed his finger on top of Connie’s lips.

“Charlie is never coming back. Find yourself a new man who can protect you. I fear that after I put Oswald out his goons might come for you and the children. Groveling fiends always attack the meek during their hour of retribution.”

Demos brought his hand back down to the kitchen island as Connie burst out into hysterics.

“Charles are you talking about your wrestling match? That’s not real! Wrestling is just a freestyle boxing match with theatrics to sell more tickets! None of the supernatural stuff is real! No one is going to hurt us, you can be with us and be a wrestler!”

“As dusty and out of form as Oswald may appear to the untrained eye, I promise you that there is a festering darkness inside him. While the casual observer may know him only for his seemingly consecutive losses to Solace Tatum, Terry Borden, and The Big Upps, he was once a champion. A real champion, with a belt that actually meant something.”

“CHARLES! Stop! Please just be the family man you used to be!”

“You must come to the grips with your grief. Your pain is unexpected, given all the horrors that man put you and your children through. But still, you are far too torn up to handle this rationally. I will be back in a few weeks to say my piece to the children, if you can not bring yourself to break the news to them.”

Tears poured down the woman’s cheeks as she collapsed onto the kitchen island. Demos turned his back to her and walked out the kitchen door. Demos could still hear Connie’s crying in the background as he entered the hallway. The man’s gaze was caught by a brown speck crawling out from underneath the floorboards. The small brown speck swiftly crawled across the floor of the hall and into a nearby doorway.

“AGHH!”

A child screamed as the cockroach ran across the floor. Demos leaped through the air, his boot landing firmly atop the skittering cockroach. The bug crunched underneath his weight. Demos stood tall as he lifted his boot up for inspection. He stared down at the squished bug goo on the bottom of his boot.

“I hate the bugs! They’re so scary!”

Demos looked up and laid eyes upon a young boy dressed in a t-shirt commemorating Night Three of Relentless 2020. Demos’s gaze shifted up from the shirt to meet the gaze of the green eyed boy.

“Thank you for killing it daddy! I thought it was going to bite me!”

The man grimaced behind his mask as the child called him ‘daddy’.

“Believe it or not, child, but a roach’s bark is worse than it’s bite. Have you ever heard the story of the biggest roach of all, Big Money Oswald?”

The child shook his head from side to side.

“A roach is a foul creature who exists by eating the excrement and trash of superior beasts. They’re nothing but bottom feeders. Oswald is the largest roach of all time because he’s eaten more feces than any other roach. Whatever Chris Page and Miss Fury shovel into his mouth he gleefully eats up like the glutton he is. They pour excrement onto him in public, degrading his name and diminishing his contributions to the team...and still he gobbles it all down like a grotesque bottomfeeder.

All roaches, especially Oswald, shrink away from bright lights. I had to track this roach down through hell and highwater just to get a match with him. You see, Oswald thought he had found himself a comfortable niche on Thursday nights. The shining lights of Warfare and Savage were far too bright for this cockroach of a man, so he sought to take refuge in the floorboards of Vinnie Lane’s housing project for the lame and inept.

The Devil Roach tried to bankroll himself a loyal coterie to carry him back to the brilliance he’s convinced he once enjoyed. As long as the men on Oswald’s payroll were winners Oswald thought he could portray the image of a winner for himself. But then things all went south….and now this devil roach is set for his final exorcism at the hands of the Demos.

Justice and truth always reign supreme when good men carry forth the banner. Devils and roaches of all sorts are nothing to be afraid of, they are only to be crushed beneath our boots. Remember that, small child.”

“Okay daddy!”

Demos grimaced once more as he patted the brown haired child on the head. Demos turned away from the child and walked towards the front door. The masked man opened the door before turning back and looking at what was now two children standing in the hallway. Connie’s cries echoed through the house as Demos hung his head and ducked out through the front door.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-07-2021), Mr. Oz (05-06-2021), R.L. Edgar (05-06-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Charlie Nickles's post!
Mr. Oz (05-06-2021)