Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOTOPSYCHOS
The Disintigrators Offline
TWO BAAAAAAAAAAAAD MAMMA JAMMAS!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-05-2021, 06:54 PM

Two motorcycles shred East on I-90 between Washington State and Wisconsin. They swoop back and forth in the lanes, pulling up next to each other long enough to exchange fist bumps from time to time.

‘Dangerous’ Dave Mustang: “Next stop Sheboyagan! WOO!”

Johnny ‘Twisted’ Steele: “”WOO!”

They swerve around either side of a station wagon at 100 miles per hour before coming together again in front of it.

Johnny ‘Twisted’ Steele: “GET OFF THE ROAD GRANDMA!!!”

‘Dangerous’ Dave Mustang: “We ain’t got time for Thelma and Louise on these great highways, Johnny! Time to really let ‘er rip and show these Sunday drivers what the power of Harley Davidson can do if we’re gonna make it the 2,000 miles to Wisconsin on time!”

Johnny ‘Twisted’ Steele: “AIN’T NO PROBLEM DOUBLE D! BAD ASSES LIKE YOU AND ME DON’T NEED NO SLEEP, WE GO ALL! NIGHT! LONG!!!”

‘Dangerous’ Dave Mustang: “You know that’s right!”

Johnny ‘Twisted’ Steele: “BESIDES, I AIN’T NEVER WANTED TO WHOOPS SOME ASS AS BAD AS I WANNA WHOOP SOME ASS THIS TIME OUT! THESE TWO MARSHMALLOW MONKEY BUTTS TERRY BORDEN AND CLINT FATWOOD NEED TO LUBE UP THEIR REAR ENDS ASAP BECAUSE I’M SLIDING THESE SIZE SIXTEEN LEATHER BOOTS RIGHT ON UP THERE AND I AIN’T STOPPING WHEN THEY SAY THEIR SAFE WORD!!!”

Mustang accelerates and moves up ahead of Johnny Steele.

‘Dangerous’ Dave Mustang: “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL Big John you sure are speaking my language right now! I’ve been kneeling down to pray to the good lord above every night before bed and my prayers have been quick and simple. I’ve prayed to God to give me the strength to punk these two jay-brones from pillar to post on Thursday Night! At the end of the day Jesus Christ is wearing a Disintigrators tee shirt and stomping his sandals to watch these two WILD HORSES trample the competition! Ain’t that right, Johnny??”

Now Steele opens his throttle and pulls ahead of Mustang on the highway, both bikes howling in the air.

Johnny ‘Twisted’ Steele: “LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I THINK ABOUT TERRY BORDEN AND CLINT FATWOOD! THESE TWO STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKES SPEND MORE TIME IN EACH OTHER’S MOUTHS THAN THEY DO IN THE RING! SEE ME AND THE DANGEROUS ONE WE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS SINCE BEFORE THE GULF WAR! WE KNOW ALL THE INS AND OUTS! WE KNOW COMPETITION WHEN WE SEE IT AND WHAT WE SEE WHEN WE LOOK AT THE DREAMAMANIACS IS A COUPLE OF SOFT SERVE SUMBITCHES WITH NO BACKBONE! WE’RE ABOUT TO ROLL INTO WISCONSIN, GOD’S COUNTRY, AND PUT OUR KNUCKLES TO THEIR SKULLS! BUST ‘EM UP AND BUST ‘EM UP REAL GOOD! TELL ‘EM DAVE!”

They swap places again, with Mustang pulling back on his handlebars and lifting his bike into a wheelie as he comes up past Steele.

‘Dangerous’ Dave Mustang: “Nothing left to do but the crying, folks! Crying from Fatwood and Borden! We’re gonna bruise ‘em. We’re gonna beat ‘em. We’re gonna slap ‘em. We’re gonna kick ‘em. We’re rolling into America’s Dairyland for XWF Anarchy and we’re doing what we do best. Drop the hammer on a couple of KNUCKLEHEADS that think they stand a chance in the ring against the best to ever do it! These two CHUMPS couldn’t lace our boots, and they’re gonna find out tomorrow night in the Badger State! Give it to ‘em some more, Johnny!”

Johnny roars up ahead of Dave, his arms folded across his chest. No hands on the bars, the bike overtakes Mustang and Steele gives a sly smile.

Johnny ‘Twisted’ Steele: “YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE IN FOR, DREAMAMANIACS!! YOU THINK THAT GAUNTLET MEANS A DAMN THING YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMIN’! WE’RE WILD! WE’RE CRAZY! WE’RE A PAIR OF JUNKYARD DOGS STRETCHING AGAINST OUR LEASHES, BOY, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO SNAP THOSE CHAINS IN HALF! YOU THINK YOU’VE SEEN CRAZY? YOU DON’T KNOW CRAZY, SON! LOOK AT THIS!”

Steele rips off his motorcycle helmet and flings it behind him where it goes bouncing down the asphalt, causing a car behind him to swerve off onto the shoulder. Dave Mustang follows suit, launching his helmet straight up in the air and wagging his tongue. Mustang’s helmet crashes into the hood of a minivan as he pulls ahead of Johnny.

‘Dangerous’ Dave Mustang: “Bottom line for these two GOOFS is that it’s their turn to step up into the batter’s box and strike out! We’re throwing heaters right down the pike, and we’re leaving the Dreamamaniacs swinging at air, daddy! When the dust settles and me and the Man of Steele straddle these hogs on the way to the next stop? We’ll be doing it with our hands raised up in fists of victory! When those two BABOONS wake up they’ll be looking up at the bright lights at the top of the arena, and the D-Grators will be on the road headed toward the next pair of panty waists to hand their own asses!”

Johnny Steele pulls right up next to Dave Mustang and socks him in the arm even as they rip down the road at top speed.
Johnny ‘Twisted’ Steele: “AND THEN ME AND DAVEY HERE ARE GONNA CHOW DOWN ON CHEESE CURDS AND SOME GODDAMN BUTTERBURGERS BECAUSE THAT SHIT IS DELICIOUS! LET’S MAKE THESE PUNKS CHOKE ON OUR DUST, DANGEROUS! WOO!”

‘Dangerous’ Dave Mustang: “Don’t mind if I do! WOO!”

Johnny ‘Twisted’ Steele: “WOO!”

‘Dangerous’ Dave Mustang: “WOO!”

The Disintigrators then both go FULL THROTTLE and head down the road to Sheboygan.

FUCK[Image: GarvinHayes1990.jpg]YOU
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like The Disintigrators's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-05-2021), Derrick Diamond (05-05-2021), Miss Fury (05-07-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-05-2021)