Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 05:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan.
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-30-2021, 09:06 PM

December 31st 2020.

Every New Year's Eve Robert would take ample amounts of time to reflect on the year. He would take a moment to acknowledge his achievements and see how far he had come in just twelve months. Twelve months in the XWF can seem like a lifetime... Robert could see his emotional progress, focusing on the relationships that mattered to his career. He would always seek out his efforts to make the world a better place. Dwelling on the positive thoughts, allowing them to soak in, all the way down to the bone, then take a deep and relaxing breath. He would then pour a glass of bourbon and light a cigar with a smile... The New Year can now come. Then he would start the painful process all over, building a new layer upon the foundational achievements that came before. Only this year, Robert doesn't have that opportunity, instead of thinking of days gone by he lies in a coma fighting for his life...

" I'm so sorry Dewey, I would have come sooner... But..."

Dewey interjects...

"But life happens... I get it Ned, and that's okay, it's the thought that counts... How the hell are you doing kid? By the way, that belt looks fabulous over your shoulder... I can remember a time when that belt was Robert's pride and joy... Congratulations..."

Ned grins from ear to ear even in the somber situation... Dewey extended his impossibly enormous hands in gratitude, his over-enthusiastic handshakes could have snapped Ned's wrist in two if he had weaker bones. He quickly realized Ned was a bit nervous from the sweat on his palms as Ned glanced at his Championship for a moment, then replied...

" Thanks Dewey, this belt means the world to me, I know holding it I have some pretty gigantic shoes to fill... Robert built the division for the ground up, I just hope I can build on what he already has..."

Dewey reaches out placing a hand on Ned's shoulder.

" I'm sure you will Ned great things always seem to follow you... Listen kid no matter what you do or have done for that matter... Robert's always been proud of you... You have nothing to prove to him because you've already done it... So, what's that you have there in the brown bag? Tell me you're not drinking..."

Ned shakes his head pulling an unopened bottle of Makers Mark from the bag handing it to Dewey...

" No, No, its not for me... That's for Robert when he wakes up... I know he's a huge bourbon fan."

Dewey nods holding the amber bottle up to the light...

" Too bad you don't drink Ned or I'd crack it open right here, lord knows I could use it..."

" So, is there any update On Robert? He's been like this for days..."

A sigh that escaped Dewey's dry lips was slow as if his brain needed that time to process the question that Ned had just asked. His eyes remained fixed on Robert as he placed his hands on his hips...

" There is some news coming, I've heard through the grapevine that Robert's lab results are back and there are several issues... What those are at the moment I have no idea... They are not sure what's keeping Robert in this state... But assure me that they are doing everything possible to wake him up..."

Ned scratches the side of his chin giving the situation some thought before speaking...

"Dewey, do you think that Page might have something to do with this?"

Dewey turns around.

" We're not entirely sure Ned, but among close family and friends that seems to be the consensus. He has been in here several times to see Robert... Page has a silver tongue we all know that, but do you believe that he would stoop to this level? And for what? The baseball bat shot isn't what is keeping Robert in a coma... There is something else going on... Something we just can see kid..."

Frustration begins to build as Ned walks towards his fallen APEX brother... Ned stops at the side of the bed placing the Hart Championship on Robert's chest...

" Why would Page do this? A Universal Championship match a Snow Job seems about right... The man can't retire until he has what had alluded him his entire career... My best guess is it's Chris Page... Dewey, I should have been there to prevent this from happening to Robert..."

Dewey stands next to Ned shaking his head...

" Kid, don't blame yourself, there is too much of that going around as it is... Kayla is pretty torn up about it all too... Even if you were around Ned, this could have been you... Let's not even think about trading one for another..."

Ned doesn't accept what Dewey just said lashing out...

"None of us was there Dewey, none of us, we were brothers... And that is on each of us... Raven, Drew, Centurion, we all failed Robert... Every night when each one of us lay our heads down on the pillow we have to deal with that thought. If one of us would have just reached out maybe we could have talked some sense into him. Maybe we could have prevented this entire thing from going down... Page was cancer that started this entire thing... He poured poison into Robert's ear... We should have been the voice of reason, but instead, we were all too busy with our selves... So, don't tell me that we aren't responsible for this because we are just as responsible as the person that did this atrocious act...

Self-control is a finite resource because the part of the brain exerting control gets overrun... It requires ample amounts of horsepower that becomes depleted over a short period. So, the repressing of exasperation needs meticulous thought. If it is boiling up, how will it be cooled? If it detonates, who bares the brunt? Because their psyche under siege will naturally seek a more vulnerable person to explode at. Stress bubbles down to less dominant people in a society where the more powerful have reduced ability to handle their indignation and stress. It like steam in a pressure cooker, you have to find a way to let it out in a safe manner. Or it goes boom and Ned is on the verge... Dewey notices something underneath the surface has Ned shaken... He places his hand on Ned back before speaking...

" Listen kid when Apex disbanded the door was left open for the bad... And guess what, those ungodly sons of bitches stormed the gates by the dozens... You guys left a vacuum and it got filled with diabolical bastards... Robert, felt like he was stabbed in the back, he felt like the company he loved did him wrong and he went to the dark side... I don't condone anything that Robert and Page did over the past year. They hurt several people along the way... But I can see why they did it... There comes a time in a man's life where he has to prove a point..."

Dewey pats Ned on the back...

" Listen, I'm going to give you some time alone with Robert..."

Ned nods as Dewey pats him on the back one last time walking away. For a few seconds, Ned seems unsure, before speaking openly...

"Robert.... Listen, man, I'm sorry for what happened to you, I should have been there... I should have helped you through your trying times and I didn't... I failed you, I let you down, I got caught up in my self-righteous ideas... I just hope that one day you can forgive me for those sins...

Ned takes a moment collecting his thought before continuing...

" You know Robert, I've never really gotten the chance to thank you personally for everything that you've done for me... When I came into the XWF I didn't know who I was... Ned chuckles to himself... " I was just some wet behind the ears kid, but you saw something in me I didn't even see. You gave me an opportunity at the grandest prize in the business and didn't have to... But you did... Ned lowers his head... " You brought me into Apex when there were so many others that could have taken the spot... I got to learn underneath living legends in Centurion and James Raven... For all of that... Thank you...

Ned leers at the Hart Championship as an Avalanch of thought begins filling his mind... Ned's eyes flash telling his brain that he is in a different mode, that he has switched gears from empathy to cold emotional indifference. Never once has Ned shown this side of him, yet it emerges like hellfire... Ned shouts...

" NO!"

Ned shakes his head turning his back to Robert...There was something in his shout, a certain pain behind it only Ned could understand. Ned's anger was nothing but a shield for his pain, like a cornered soldier randomly throwing out grenades, scared for his life, lonely, desperate. Ned breathed in real slow. Wondering what if nothing blew up? What if there were no consequences? To his sudden actions... Ned snatches the Hart Championship from Roberts chest pointing at Robert...

" No... You turned your back on me... You left me behind... All of this is because of you and your endless greed... This belt... Ned slaps the Hart Championship several times... " The one you say you made relevant again... THAT'S A LIE!!! Ned grabs the bottle of Makers Mark with trembling hands... " Robert Main I am going to take everything that you built and burn it to the ground... I despise you... Damn you, Robert... Damn you... I am going to make the Hart division something you never could... Once I'm finished your record will fall and everyone will remember me... I'll rebuild the Hart division in my vision... Ned throws the bottle against the wall shattering it into a million pieces as Ned takes a step back realizing what he has done." What... What am I doing? What am I saying... This isn't me... What was that?"

Ned turns around to Dewey...

" Kid you alright I heard some shouting?"

Dewey notices the busted bottle on the floor then looks to Ned once more...

" Ned are you alright? You seem shook?"

Ned stutters a few times...

" I... I... I... I'm alright... Listen Dewey I've got to go... Somethings come up...

Dewey nods shaking Ned's hand one last time...

"Hey kid take care will ya... These are trying times..."

Ned leers over his shoulder with a nefarious smile...

" That they are..."

Ned nearly runs the doctor over as he's exiting the room.

" Mr. Main we have the lab results... She pauses. " I have a few questions to ask you... Was Robert a heavy drug user?"

" No never, why do you ask... Robert drinks bourbon and enjoys cigars sure but he'd never use drugs..."

The Doctors eyes light up...

" Mr. Main then we have a major issue on our hands... We believe that Robert is in this coma because of the number of drugs in his system... Getting hit on the head has nothing to do with the coma... In fact, the heavy amounts of drugs in his system might have saved his life..."

Dewey stands in awe...

" What kind of drugs are we talking about here doc?"

" Robert has a cocktail of various drugs running through his system. He has PCP in his system which can cause hallucinations, seizures and coma. He also has LSD which can also have hallucinogenic effects where the user loses touch with reality and has visions and a blending of the senses. He also has heavy amounts of mescaline which can cause a distorted sense of body, vivid mental images, altered space, altered perception of time, loss of a sense of reality... Has Robert acted strangely? Out of character?"

" Over the past year yes... Robert started wearing two masks one where he was calling himself "The Omega" and the other he referred to himself as The Monstrosity... There is no way Robert would do any of these things doc... Just no way..."

" The amount in his system says one thing... Someone was poisoning your son and trying to manipulating him into doing what they wanted... Do you know anyone who would want to do this to your son?"

" Yeah... Yeah, I do... And he is going to have hell to pay..." [blue] Dewey takes a moment to let everything soak in reaching for his smartphone... [blue]" So, doc how do we wake my son up?"

"We're getting everything ready as we speak... We will start the I.V. within the hour. You'll be speaking with your son shortly Mr. Main..."

Dewey places his phone on the table next to Robert, he waits for a few seconds pondering his next move before calling Oliver... He hits the speaker and sends the call...

Ring...Ring... Ring... Ring...

" Damn it Oliver pick up the fucking phone..."

" Pop, what's up?"

Dewey grinds his teeth...

" Oliver, can anyone hear this conversation?"

" No what's going on?"

" Someone has been drugging your brother to control him... They are saying that those drugs may have saved his life... Who you with right now?"

" Jesus Christ.... Uh... Page is killing a cig and we are heading that way..."

" Oliver, I think you might be right about Page, are you strapped?"

" Always... With hollow points... You want me to do um in?"

" No, I need positive confirmation before we pull the trigger... Robert will be awake shortly, lets see how Page acts when you show up... Stall him as long as you can... I need some time on this end..."

"You got it pop... If it's him I'll kill um..."

" You'll have to get in line son..."

CLICK....

In The Mind Of "The Omega".

I stay on one knee looking out over what appeared to be a battlefield. The last thing I remembered was "The Omega" telling me to run as the fire surrounded me... I push myself to my feet leering out over the vast battlefield...

" What the hell happened here?"

The battlefield that appeared to be anything but, the players unknowing of their roles and every one of them a double agent. Robert wished he could have told them all what reality was, how to choose the determinate side... Circumventing the fissures that open and the knives that appear in their hands without asking for them. Each sought to be on the right side, convincing themselves that they were. When they did the bidding of the darkness, they made up stories to justify their actions rather than face what they had done. It takes someone rugged to feel the sting of the dark side and remain steadfast, to see the dagger in hand at the hairsplitting moment they feel compelled to use it and still be loving and kind, to let the weapon clatter to the ground, soundless, unnoticed. That's what being a warrior for good requires inner strength, a keen eye for the noble and good opportunities to bring peace, health, and love self-control to avoid doing service for the one who harms. That was the war… Robert walked forward noticing his AX3 friend Graves impaled laying face first in a pool of his blood... Robert rushes over to check on the Dark Warrior checking his pulse...

" Graves...." Robert screams... " GRAVES... Come on man..." Robert shakes his fallen comrade several times. " No... No... No... Wake up come on man..."

The battlefield lay hushed, for it was now a garden of remembrance for the unburied. Their corpses lying motionless. The sun still shined, and the wind still blew, but somewhere mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters waited in vain. These men that were once boys who played in the yard with sticks and laughed at each other's silly tales were now meat for the vultures. Their eyes were as immobile as their limbs. Their souls had long departed to the celestial planes to walk with their ancestors. The battle was lost, the enemy had won. The battlefield that day saw fathers fighting to their last breath and the young army of conquerors wielding swords without mercy. The wounded and dead lay thickly over the ground, garish scarlet flowing over the Earth. Without a victory death was the better of the two options, these foes took only perfect specimens as slaves and left the rest to fertilize their new fields.

" James..."

James Raven leered up at Robert from the ground holding pressure on an open wound... He reached out to Robert coughing up blood and with his dying breath, he spoke his final words...

" Robert.... He's coming... You have to run..."

Robert felt the life drain out of Raven's hand as he leered off in the distance... There he was, The Monstrosity stood holding Jim Caedus and Drew by the necks. Inch by inch he lifted them both off the ground bother were frantically fighting for their lives... Robert rushes over hitting the hellhound in the back with a double axe handle. The miscreant didn't budge as he continued with his mission... Robert clenched his fist ripping shots into the villainous bastard's body... But, no matter how hard Robert hit the beast, the higher Jim and Drew were lifted... Then the sound Robert dreaded happened... Jim and Drew both gurgles falling limp in the devil's hands. Once limp he dropped them to the ground without hesitation. Turning towards Robert knocking him to the ground with a backhand...

" Now you die..."

Before I could move we were no longer on the battlefield but in a small town in front of a crowd of people... He had me and there was nothing in my legs as he forced me to ascended the stairway, only a sense of panic scattered my thoughts. The roar of the crowd was deafening. Out of all of the faces in the crowd, I see one that gives me comfort... I see my friend Centurion in the crowd kneeling in words of prayer... I lift my head as I'm not being drug and I see the "The Omega" hanging from a noose... This was it I thought to myself as I rested my eyes upon the dusty wooden planks below me, allowing them to remind me of my grandmother's house, of the days I spent there as a child. How she would make chocolate chip cookies for Oliver, Kayla and me... Something comes over me as I dig my heels in fighting back one last time...

" HAHAHAHAHAHA" The Monstrosity found it amusing slamming Robert nearly through the wood as the crowd roared... " Do you think that you can stop me... I've killed everything that you care for... I gutted James Raven, I impaled Graves and choked the life from Jim and Drew... "The Omega" is right behind you hung... Now all that's left is to cut the head off of Robert Main...

" Why are you doing this to me?"

" I am poison Robert, that's what I do... I take away everything that I can... And when there is nothing left for me to pillage... I kill you... Dead!"

" What are you?"

" I'm the self-medication you've been partaking in..."

" What are you talking about? Self-medication?"

" I'm consequences of drug abuse Robert, I've now overwhelmed you like a tonne of gravel, pinning you to the dirt like yesterday's news. The drugs took over your mind, driving your body to unconscionable acts of depravity, doing anything to attain your next hit. I've decomposed you from the inside out like a walking corpse, meat on bones, ready to be nailed into a coffin and swallowed by darkness."

"No... I would never do that to myself..."

The monster snarled a shoving me headfirst into the guillotine I so weak I don't even try to fight it... This right here is what giving in feels like, a feeling that seems odd... Waving the white flag is something Robert has never done... Once in the guillotine, the smell of blood overtakes my senses and the sight of those who were executed only moments before makes my stomach churn. At this moment I choose to close my eyes and see my love through the lens of my heart.

"Good bye Robert..."

I take a deep breath... And then, in that final moment, before the blade hits my neck, I am that child once more, innocent and free. He pulls the cord, I can hear the unforgiving steel fall...The next few seconds stretch out. There is the sound of the blade in motion, the vibration as it speeds toward me... A sudden pain, and then I fall forwards into the basket, praying for my maker to catch my soul. Upon the planks of the guillotine, that stage of death, echo my own feet. Today I die as one of the brave, a warrior for love and fairness. They drag so many upon the guillotine stage... Heroes live on. That's a fact. And so, while I am truly terrified, I will take it as if I have been invited to the stage of some great theatre production.

"No!"

I see my body and hear a voice...

" CLEAR...."

I feel like Thor just dropped his hammer down as I wake suddenly, and see everything through high definition gasping for air...

" Welcome back Robert..."

" What the fuck was that..."

I frantically glance around the room seeing my Dad and female doctor...

" Robert you were in a drug induced coma..."

" Yeah I'm well aware of that..."

The door opens as Oliver and Chis Page walk into the room... Page notices Robert awake and seems shocked...

" Thank God you are okay homie... We thought we lost you!"

" Yeah it's good to see you too Chirs..."

Robert watches the color leave his partners face..."

" What's wrong Chris, you look like you've seen a ghost..."

Page notices his phone ringing...

" Naw man... Just glad you are okay... I'm going to head down the hall and take this... It might be a lead on what happened to you brother..."

Robert nods as Page leave the room... Dewey stands by the door leaning against it...

" It's him... Oliver do it when you leave here... No witnesses..."

Oliver nods beginning to walk out the door when Robert stops him, writing something on a piece of paper...

" Anything goes south... You call this number... You got it?"

Oliver, nods fist-bumping his older brother taking the number and placing it in his pocket...

Now...

"Let me talk to um... Bobby, let me talk to him... Bob..."

Robert shoves Drew back several times while trying to talk on the phone...

" At least tell um I said hi... You might be one of the rudest people I've ever met..."

Drew stands back, crossing his arms like a child that didn't get their way... As Robert rolls his eyes...

" Drew says hi if you didn't hear him already..." Robert shakes his head... " He said hi Drew... Okay, we good? Perfect, we'll talk to you then... "

Robert hangs up... As Drew becomes giddy...

"So, we good?"

" Yeah, he said he's in..."

Drew lights up like a Christmas tree...

"It's been too long I can't wait to see um... They won't see this coming and when he steps foot in the ring the carpet bombing is going to be relentless..."

Robert nods looking to the camera...

" You know I guess this would be a great Segway into the members of B.o.B that has graciously entered the mix. I suppose the lower card B.o.B members is an ideal place when you see Barney Green’s name in this mixture of talent. I will never understand why in the hell B.o.B has coaxed Barney over to the dark side when they could give a shit about him or his career lackluster career. Green has been on the downslide for years now... Case in point they fed him to the Left Hand under a guise that accomplished what exactly? Not a damn thing... Give Chris Page some time and I am sure he will spin you some sort of bullshit excuse for why it failed too. Speaking of inadequate, perfect for you Barney because that seems to be your biggest attribute when it comes to competing on anything that isn't Anarchy or where you don't have a partner to carry your dead weight over the finish line. You need B.o.B way more than they need you which is why you probably have allowed them to influence your career. It is depressing when you think about it because what would Foley Anderson have to say if he was alive and watching you piss all over the legacy you carved out for yourself. At one time you were a man of the people and someone they could look up to now you've reduced yourself to the land of insignificance alongside Oswald and Osira. I mean Big Puddin’ has more of a following than you do right now and that speaks volumes in its own right."

Wars rage and kings die as the wheel continually turns the world around. As bones break beneath that very wheel, the king tumbles to the ground, but the center of that wheel never changes... It remains the same... Robert Main is the center of that wheel that makes the XWF flourish... Chris Page never considered what he has forced to awaken from the past... Now Robert will rise from the ashes to face a man who now believes he is immortal... Supposed brothers, that have been fighting in the XWF for what seems like eons, have one final confrontation before they rest over the ashes of defeat. They each crave the last battle and the spoils of victory...

"On to the next member of the lower spectrum of B.o.B is none other than nothing happening Jenny Myst. Do you know why they classify you and Barney as lower tier? Because of moments like this when the promo’s mean something and neither of you bothers to release a goddamn thing when it matters. Here is the chance at the world and what do you do? No show... What is the matter, Jenny? A shot at Chris Page not worth your time unless the Shooting Star title is in the mix? I mean that would be cool since you are both a couple of bitches anyway. If you didn't already have an uphill battle as it is... you sure as hell have one now because of your laziness. With this kind of effort maybe you should head over to that cheap knock off federation and link up with Chaos and Gilmour again because deadweight is kind of their thing.

You are perhaps the biggest disappointment in B.o.B and trust me there are plenty of them to go around... B.o.B is packed with good-for-nothings... The shame in it all is you could be a threat if you pulled your head out of B.o.B’s ass and applied yourself, but like just about every other member of this shit organization, you are your own worst enemy... The only damn thing you have to your hat on is being a standard in a female division that has what? Like four females actively participating. It’s like calling yourself the smartest in special ed... You and Chaos were made for one another... My interest peaked when I first saw your involvement but that interest quickly went away like dust in the wind kind of like it did with the lack of effort by Kinkade, Barney. Warstein and even Betsy Granger. Everyone knew when this show was taking place and everyone had the same amount of time and preparations to do their jobs. When you cannot manage your time effectively what the fuck makes you think you deserve a crack at the top prize in this federation? The simple answer is you fucking don't..."

Together Robert Main and Chris Page built an empire of gold... One they have had to dwell within... In here no man was hung, but something just beneath the surface has been... Was it suspended time? Natural laws? Or Earthly attachments? They each have brought themselves here to the gallows. What do they wager to lose? Something greater than the Universal Championship... The balance of the entire federation is the prize they each seek... For Robert his light in the darkness... The thing he has long desired flickers just out of his reach... But for the ones who hold the blades... A great match now lights the darkness "The Omega" has found himself in...

" Ah Miss Fury. One of the masterminds behind this entire deal, right? One of the most outspoken participants thus far and one that is showing the world how to make the most out of an opportunity. We all know why you are involved and what your endgame is, and that is to lay down for Chris Page to pad a lengthier reign as Champion than he rightfully deserves. The more I am learning about B.o.B the more I am seeing Chris play you the way he played me and like a fucking fool you are falling for it. It's hilarious how you have questioned me teaming with Chris Page and how much time I've wasted... Now, look at you falling into the same spiderweb... You Miss Fury are a walking contradiction if I've ever seen one... You make the idiotic things Chris Page says look intelligent... Look at what he has done over the past thirty years when it comes to Chris Page there are no partners. Not once has he not stuck the knife in someones back when the time presented itself. He did it to me. He did it to Long Term Vision. He did it to Genesis. But here's the thing I find fascinating... Something that has always blown my mind... That you can just be you, Fury... And there has never really been an end to it... Let me be the first person to say this, our sins always find us out...

But allow me to play devil's advocate for a moment... In your feeble eyes, one cannot call something a sin when he or she believes it's righteous work being done... And that right there is exactly what I'm trying to convey... The lie itself... That if you truly believe it matters, then it's okay for someone else to pay a hefty price... Is there anything that you can honestly say, you regret... No... Don't answer that Fury, because we all know the answer to the question... You are what you are an opportunist watching and waiting in the shadows like your puppet master Chris Page... And when the time is just right you pounce like a stripper trying to catch a crips dollar bill at the local strip club... I want to make this clear everything that Chris Page has is because of me... I lead the horse to water, and for the first time in his pathetic career, Chris Page gained the intestinal fortitude to take a fucking drink... Because of Chris Page, I lost my light, something that I lost and dared not to find... Until now...

Chris Page is going to do to B.o.B what he did to me... Because as much as you think you are special in his eyes, you are not anything more than a means to an end. A goddamn pawn on his chessboard that he can manipulate the moves anyway he sees fit and you are too stupid to see it... B.o.B is nothing more than puppets on a string... When Page says dance each of you does so with a smile on your faces... Blinded by the star power that you believe Page brings to the table, but much like any new shiny toy, Chris is going to grow bored with you and toss you to the wayside the moment you no longer serve a purpose. But hey, you keep pretending that Page cares about anything other than himself... As the rest of the world will continue to believe that you will transition into nothing more than a glorified side piece to a man that has done a damn fine job of exploiting you and the rest of the cronies you have assembled in an attempt to cast yourself as a threat to anything other than boring me to death.

Fury, you wonder why I just didn't come out and ask Page for a match outright? It's uncomplicated really... I didn't want to hear the whining and complaining behind the scenes. I didn't want to have to play the politics that so many others like to... So, I did what I thought was logical and if someone had an issue with me they could have opted into this dance and did something about it... But did they? Hell no... They ran for the fucking hills the moment I stepped up... There seems to be more women in this federation with a dick and balls than men... Chris Page isn't sending the King's assassin... He's sending a bitch that's nothing more than a court jester... Then you have the fucking audacity to say that I'm not on Page's level? Tell me where in the fuck have you been over the past few years... Funny how we seem to forget things and try to spin the narrative in a different direction hoping no one is hip to it... I've floored Page twice... War Games and in a Universal Championship match where I kicked his teeth in... So, get your facts correct before you run that manure spreader of a mouth... I'm going to take pleasure in tossing Chris's main bitch over the top rope onto her beat up from the feet up face..."

Robert can't believe that this... This moment in time was real... But this moment in time is more than he could have ever hoped for... This has always been Robert's goal to get the chance to run it back with Chris Page one more time completing the trilogy that was stolen years ago... To come full circle, to stand as a titan once more... The universe has kept that from Robert, until now... Robert will now take back everything he lost... He's often wondered if there is an ounce of regret for aligning himself with Page... The uncomplicated answer is no... Regret is for the weak, and Robert was born strong... In this land of professional wrestling, only the fit survive to tell their tails...

" Now let me talk to someone that I see some serious potential in now that she has shed the skin of Baphomet, and that is you Lycana. You have been making some serious moves over the last several months from coming eyelashes away from becoming the Hart Champion to knocking off Betsy Granger and even winning Tag Team Turmoil. Well played, well played indeed. You have more momentum built for yourself than anyone else involved, and for that, I applaud the efforts. There are two ways this can go for you because I would love for nothing more for this to come down to the two of us. I see you giving me the better fight but these little string of victories are going to have to come to an end.

Yes, it takes intelligence to understand and comprehend that I have the biggest bulls-eye on my back; rightfully so, I mean I am the biggest star in this equation, I have smacked around any and everyone that has come across my path and I am the poster boy of the federation. When people think about measuring sticks then you look no further than Robert Main. It does not take a rocket scientist to point out the obvious, but you are a smart little girl, aren’t you? You are waiting to deliver any real substance until it matters but make no mistake about it when you speak my name every word matters.

You much like everyone else that have heard the stories of Robert Main without properly being introduced are about to learn that everything they say when it comes to how dominating I am is nothing short of a fact. I do not rely on anyone other than myself to get back to the head of the table. I will fight and claw to find my way to that light at the end of the tunnel that will see Chris be forced to putting up the only thing that makes him relevant, the Universal Championship. All of that work will all be for nothing. You should be grateful to be along for the ride and you should use this opportunity to put a little more shine on your name for you will have the same fate bestowed upon you like everyone else who elected to partake when opposite me; elimination. This match is something different... This isn't a pre-show match for a fucking prop title... I'm not Oswald... I didn't forget you I just lumped you in with everyone else in the first promo I cut... You'd know that if you were paying attention to what was going on... Everyone thinks I'm just looking past them and readying myself for Chris Page... I'm not... I take this match as serious as dick cancer... There are just some names that aren't worth mentioning..."

Robert now realizes that there is a great game afoot and if you want to play and win in this battle royal... You'' have to do the one thing that so few have done... Beat "The Omega" on his terms in his ring... One thing that Robert has done over the years is when he pulls the strings people seem to dance to whatever tune he likes...

" Sil... I don't even know where to begin with this gigantic walking . Do you think wasting our time with meaningless dribble is supposed to impress anyone? Watching that mini-movie was less entertaining than a Shane special on a Saturday Night. Watching paint dry sounds more appealing than having to be put to sleep by anything else you have to say. Flies fucking anyone? Do we even have to get into this whole Alpha vs Omega play? I mean really? Dumber people did a better job at attempting that than you have... I won’t lie, I giggled when I saw it because the words “lame as fuck” sprung right into my head. I guess when they say a million-dollar body buys you a ten-cent brain rings true in your case. I cannot shake the feeling that I have seen you before, probably because I have and I am not fooled by any of your antics. You will not use this chance as a way to slide in the backdoor and bypass me and shit all over the work I have put in just to be able to step back into a wrestling ring.

You should do yourself a favor and stay the fuck out of my way until the time calls for it... Because if you elect to continue down this road with me I am going to show you exactly why I am the man around here with or without a title around my waist. You sir are barking up the wrong tree and that happy bull shit you are trying to pull won't work pal... You might want to do a little research and a little history on me before you ever think that you are on my level. I'm the fucking brand of this generation... You are looking at the man that has carried this federation through the lowest of lows and the highest of highs. You are dealing with the man that has conquered everything he has set his mind to and right now his mind is set on winning this battle royal so I can do the world a favor and put Chris Page out of his misery.

While you might think that is a task you are ready for in your mind, the rest of the world knows the only shot at yanking this plug from the wall right now is if I am standing in the forefront. You can talk until you are purple in the face but the context within this battle royal does not change, and it remains with my arm raised in victory regardless of whoever stands in my way. Do yourself a favor and do not try and hunt what you cannot kill. If I played the politics you claim, pal I wouldn't be in this match and be crusing to Leap Of Faith... I get all the credit because of everything that I have accomplished inside this federation. If I choose to dip my toe anywhere else, I'd have the same fucking success that I have had here... Tell me what wrestling somewhere else has to do with this match. Nothing at all. That and fifty cents will get you a cup of coffee... The asphalt cowboy believes I'm boring... Played out and playing the system... Jesus Christ, I know how Centurion feels now... Guy, I'll take my uninspiring, lackluster career holding records in damn near every division and being number two in the top fifty. My only other question is how much you bench?"

Robert chuckles flipping Sil the bird.

" Don't answer that no one gives a flying fuck..."

Robert takes a deep breath... Then another... This time a deep cleansing breath as a great peace flows over him, knowing that once again he will be the one who saves this company from further incompetence of the incompetent... But here today... Robert cannot abide by the simple realities of failure... Judgment is simply not enough... No... For these wrestlers who opted into this match, Robert is going to take away the one thing that they all need. The very thing that could make each and every one of them thrive... Victory...

" Besty, you are about the only person that I could even consider relying on if I needed you. I can appreciate everything that you have done since you walked into the federation... You have taken whatever bull shit that has been thrown in your direction and steered it towards your future success even with your most recent failures. Now, where you have gone wrong with me is assuming that this ends with taking the title away from Chris Page. The game is much bigger than that, and honestly, I do not care who has the title as long as it is not in B.o.B’s camp. I am a powerful ally to have, run and ask your boy toy and I am sure he will tell you... My history dictates that occupying the top spot is where I belong. This isn't about that title... If Page doesn't have that strap come Leap Of Faith I'll drop my match and go after Page... This is about revenge... Period...

This Battle Royal is going to be the determining force to get me to that position faster. As great as you are... You and I both know that stepping to Chris Page is not in the cards for you right this second... Because he will eat you up and spit you out faster than he did to Demos and quicker than he is going to do with RL Edgar because that is what he does… Unless he is dealing with Robert Main. I have his number, I have had his number every time he has stood in the same ring as me, and I will continue to have his number come Leap of Faith... After I walk into May Day and step foot on the disgusting soil at Corey’s estate and cut through all of you on my way to claiming my prize. What makes it all that much sweeter is knowing that Corey is going to have to raise my arm and call me the winner if it comes at your expense Besty, is entirely up to you."

The Universal Championship, that spot at the top of the mountain, the limelight that most people seek, the brass ring...

" Demos tell me why the fuck are you even talking? Aren’t you the guy that I squashed before and the same guy that cannot challenge B.o.B for any titles held by any of their members? I am the guy that has the mark on his chest and poses the biggest threat as you have all so eloquently have said. I know that being thrown over the top rope could happen at any time and that many of you are looking at me as the one to beat. Let me shift your attention to B.o.B and the three representatives they have in the mix. Do you think for a second that they are not going to work collectively to make sure one of them leaves with this in the bag? So, that scumbag Chris Page has an easy run come Leap of Faith? If power and control is their game then perhaps you should all be focusing some of your attention on the real threat in this thing...

Eliminate B.o.B should be the primary focus before turning your attention towards yours truly, which would then be expected. The odds will no doubt be stacked against me, but that is perfectly fine because that is the position I have become comfortable with. If my back isn't against the wall then I don't want it. Pressure can break some men down... Me... I love that shit... If it means that I get what I want and none of you can cry about it. I know Chris Is going to be watching, he is going to be praying that anyone other than me leaves victorious... Even CCP knows that when I am standing tall and have proclaimed the number one contender-ship for the Universal Championship his countdown clock to expiration starts. That is unless R.L. Edgar beats me to the punch… stranger things, right?"

Robert's entire career, he has been an APEX predator hunting whatever he felt needed to be hunted... Consuming whatever he desired... The uncontrollable appetite... The power he has always held...Now the unexpected is about to go off in the face of anyone who has ever doubted Robert Main like and hand grenade... This is that one unforeseen moment in time where everything begins to fall apart... Robert's bare hands have judged them all... And they have always been guilty...

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Atara Raven (05-01-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-01-2021), HeavensToBetsy (04-30-2021), JimCaedus (06-15-2021), Lycana (05-01-2021), Mr. Oz (05-03-2021), Sil (04-30-2021), Theo Pryce (05-01-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Robert "The Omega" Main's post!
Mr. Oz (05-03-2021)