Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BROTHER!
Oliver Main Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-30-2021, 10:33 AM

The scene opens in Clearwater, Florida at BORDEN’S BEACH, a local restaurant in the Clearwater area that is having its Grand Opening just of the Causeway. There is a lengthy line that starts at the front doors and extends out into the parking lot. We fade inside the restaurant which has a plethora of Terry Borden memorabilia throughout the restaurant and bar. Replica Championship belts encased in glass, photo’s blown up featuring Terry slamming Padre’ the Giant, various pictures of Rowdy Roddy Peeper, Ric Fliehr and even Clint Fatwood are on full display. Through the back of the establishment is a massive oversized patio area that is jam packed full of fans all waiting to meet “THE REAL AMERICAN” TERRY BORDEN who is slated to make a public appearance. The crowd erupts as “Mean” Gene Okraland walks out on to an elevated stage that has a black skirted table with an empty chair in front of a BORDEN’S BEACH backdrop. Gene steps behind the podium where he addresses the masses.

”Mean” Gene Okraland: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to BORDEN’S BEACH!

There is a loud ovation from the crowd as Gene continues.

”Mean” Gene Okraland: When Terry told me he was opening a restaurant I told him he was crazy as hell, but seeing all of you here today for this Grand Opening is making me change that line of thinking.[/blue]

The crowd roars with approval as Gene then states.

”Mean” Gene Okraland: I know I am the last person you all want to see, so allow me to bring out the man of the hour; he will be challenging Miss Fury at the bWo Uprising Pay-Per-View Event on Sunday, May 9th live from Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York, here he is ladies and gentleman, “THE REAL AMERICAN” TERRY BORDEN!

The ovation is so loud you can hear clear across Tampa Bay as Terry Borden emerges out on to the stage!

[Image: Any5dK.gif]

Terry Borden walks over to the podium where he shakes hands with “Mean” Gene who steps to the side. Borden looks across the jam packed outdoor patio as the music fades away leaving a solid “BORDEN! BORDEN! BORDEN!” chant from the crowd.

”Real American” Terry Borden: I think it is safe to say that AMERICANMANIA is running wild in Clearwater, Florida, BROTHER!

The crowd roars loudly with approval!

”Real American” Terry Borden: Like my main man “Mean” Gene just said I am going to be challenging Miss Fury for the bWo World Heavyweight Championship on May 9th in a building I know an awful lot about winning World Titles in; the sacred halls of Madison Square Garden will be rocking as a new bWo Champion is going to be crowned DUDES!

The crowd erupts louder for Borden as he shoots out a thumbs up to his faithful fans, both young and old.

”Real American” Terry Borden: But that is a week or so away, before we get to Uprising I got one more stop to make on Thursday Night for Anarchy where I will be taking part in a Tag Team Attraction as me and CLINT FATWOOD are going to step into the ring and take on the team who tag turmoil hopes and dreams came crashing down until it hurt inside, BROTHER! The Dream-A-Maniacs are going to join forces to deal with the Disintegrators.

The crowd suddenly roars with loud boos at the mere mention of their name.

”Real American” Terry Borden: Do not get mad or upset because they are bitter for being the first team eliminated from Tag Turmoil, do not get bent out of shape because they felt the power of the Dream-A-Maniacs, BROTHER! I can understand why they would get upset because it is not everyday a couple of senior citizens like Clint Fatwood and Terry Borden smack you around and make you look like they do not even belong in professional wrestling, DUDES! Kind of like Miss Fury if you want to know the truth about it.”

Terry takes a moment before he states.

”Real American” Terry Borden: They are looking at Anarchy as a way to make themselves feel better for being the jokes they have become within the confines of their careers DUDES! We are on the forefront of taking this BOB faction down a peg or two, BROTHERS! The Disintegrators are just a small piece to a much bigger pie that could be served up here at BORDEN’S BEACH BROTHERS!

The simple statements garner the loudest ovations mixed with some laughter as Terry finishes off with.

”Real American” Terry Borden: Mr. Mustang and Mr. Steel are going to WOO their asses right back out the door come Anarchy because Terry Borden and Clint Fatwood are coming to play, DUDES! And WHAT CHA GUNNA DO when me and all my AMERICANMANIACS run wild on…[/yellow]

Suddenly the crowd BOO’s loudly as MISS FURY and CHRIS PAGE storm the stage blindsiding Terry Borden from behind knocking him into the front of the podium! Miss Fury takes Borden and smashes him head first into the top of the podium before Page snatches Terry by both arms!

Miss Fury starts hammering away at Borden before retrieving the bWo Heavyweight Championship!

She comes forward smashing it against the face of Borden and as she does Chris releases his arms sending him falling down on to the stage! Terry has been busted wide open as Miss Fury snatches the microphone off the podium. She kneels over Terry before stating.

MISS FURY: Brother.

Miss Fury drops the microphone on to the chest of the bleeding Real American as she puts her foot on his chest before kissing Chris Page to the boos from the crowd as the scene fades to black.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Oliver Main's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-30-2021), Miss Fury (05-07-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-30-2021)