Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 06:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
We Takin' Over (1 Title at a time)
Andre Dixon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-23-2021, 10:31 PM

Over the last few weeks things have gotten heated between Andre and his uncle Jayzon. Jayzon is apparently upset with the start Andre has gotten off to with two early losses and felt like Andre has been letting him, and his legacy down. Andre is tired of being compared to Jayzon and tired of people bringing him up all the time. He wants to make a name for himself. This has driven a wedge between them to the point that Andre even cursed out his uncle in a recent interview with Steve Sayors. Andre has finally agreed to meet with his uncle.

The scene opens up to Church's Chicken located somewhere near Atlanta, GA. We see
Andre Dixon sitting in a booth waiting for his food as Jayzon Williamz walks into the restaurant and walks over to the table before taking a seat across from Andre.

Jayzon Williamz: "Fuckin' Church's Chicken? This is where you get me to meet you?

Andre Dixon: "Yeah I knew this shit wouldn't be good enough for you so it was the perfect spot."

"Jokes on you. I love me some Church's. You already order?"

"Yeah, I ordered. What did you wanna talk to me about?"
Andre says as he wants to get this over with as quick as possible."[/orange]

"You been ignoring me for a few weeks now. What's the problem?"

"Honestly would've been longer if Page didn't convince me to come talk to you."

"Oh so it's like that?"

"Yeah n****, it's like that. I'm fed up with you.
[white]Andre says but really he's just tired of being compared to his uncle. For the past month and a half, that's all he's heard and quite frankly he's at the point where he doesn't want to hear his uncle's name. Sometimes he wishes nobody even knew Jayzon was his uncle.

"So it's my fault your career started off the way it did? Or is it my fault you lost your first two matches back?"

"I'm tired of hearin' about you and what you've done and how I'm not you. I know I'm not you and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of you lookin' down on me and treating me like you're better than me too. That shit ain't gon' fly anymore."

"Well, you're right about one thing. You definitely aren't me."

All of a sudden a pretty large man walks by then wearing a white button-down shirt and a Covid mask walks by with a 10 piece chicken and goes to a table by himself. The man begins to pace back and forth for a few moments before starting to eat his chicken standing up. He's seen in the background of the conversation eating his food standing up.

"See that's what I'm fuckin' talkin' about. Fuck you..."

Andre goes to get up and leave but Jayzon grabs him by the arm.
"Sit your ass back down"

Jayzon looks Andre in the eye and Andre almost swings on his uncle before sitting back down.

"We're not done here Dre."

"I'm listening..."

"I've done everything I can to help you in this business. I'm the one who reached out to Page all those years ago. I'm the only reason they even let you walk in that door at the XWF and don't you ever forget that shit. I put you on and I most definitely can end you if I wanted..."

"See that's where you're wrong."
He says cutting his uncle off. "You did put me on and I appreciate it and everything else you've done for me. But you CANNOT end me. I'm here now and I'm getting better and better every week. I might not be you but I'm still better than at least 95% of these wrestlers out here and in the end talent wins."

"Don't test me..."

"So I'm supposed to be like you? You got guys like Corey Smith calling you out and you're not doing shit about it."

"Who the fuck is Corey Smith to me? Why would I fight some kid who isn't even Universal Champion? Even if he was one of the most talented wrestlers in the business, why would I fight him? He's below me and always will be. He's got a long fuckin' way before he thinks he can challenge me and me actually accept it. You can tell him I said that shit too."

"What about Centurion starting rumors that you're dead and died in a crack fire? You just gonna let that shit slide?"

"Centurion? The same Centurion who was fighting in the middle of the cards while I was main eventing show after show? Why would I care what that loser had to say about me? He knows exactly who the fuck I am and what I've done for the XWF. Doesn't matter what anyone says because I'm done. Period. I've got more influence than you think."

"Nah fuck that. You may think you do but you have no power over me or the XWF old man. You're living in the past and I'm tired of living in the damn past. I'm tired of hearing your damn name. As far as I'm concerned maybe we shouldn't be associated with each other at all."

"You need me..."

"That's the thing...I don't. You already put me on, remember? I know they say blood is thicker than water but sometimes blood isn't the only thing that makes you a family. And right now...I've found a different family. A family that actually cares and has my back. A supportive family."

"So after all these years it's gonna be like that? Gonna turn your back on family for some guys who will sell you out the second it benefits them?"

"I keep hearing that shit and I'm tired of it too. I think we're done here."

"Whatever man..."
All of a sudden the fat guy with the white shirt walks by this time with a tray full of chicken sandwiches. Jayzon turns and points at him."You can't even beat this guy?"

Andre can't help but smile as the guy does have a small resemblance to Demos. The man looks at them and then goes back to his table next to them and begins eating a chicken sandwich while standing up.

"You know what...fuck you then you ungrateful piece of..."

Andre can't stand another word as he grabs his uncle and hits him with a Deadly Force Spine buster through the table! Andre looks over at the guy eating his chicken sandwich and approaches him as well.

"Fuck you too you Demos lookin' mother fucker!"

He hits the man with a Deadly Force through another table!

"And where the fuck is my food?! Fuck this place...I'm going to Chic-Fil-A."

He walks away as he thinks about all the support BoB gave him after his losses and how little support his uncle had given him and he realized he did the right thing. Family isn't always just blood. And while Jayzon will always be his family. Right now BoB was his family and that's who was there for him no matter what. Loyalty is a big thing to Andre. He's loyal to a fault. WE will see if this comes back to haunt him or if he's made the right decision in trusting BoB to have his best interest at heart. Only time will tell. As Andre walks off the camera pans back to the fat man who is still laid out on the floor but still reaches over and grabs a chicken leg and begins to eat it while still being laid out on the ground as the scene fades to black.

Andre Dixon Vs. Marf Swaysons Round 1

Because let's face it Marf. This is most certainly Round 1. This won't be the last time we step into the ring together and I think we both know that. And I don't only mean that because you will get a rematch for the TV Title after I take that shit from you.

I see why you just go by Marf by the way. Yikes! I don't think anyone would want to admit to that last name.

Seriously though I think this is about as foregone of a conclusion as we are going to get, isn't it folks? Does anyone out there, including Marf's own "girl", think this guy has a shot at beating me and keeping that TV Title? Hell, I even saw Demos pretty much say that I was walking away with your TV Title and we all know how much that guy hates me and BoB.

I'm sorry Marf. I hate to be the one that breaks it to you. A champion would normally be favored going into a match like this against a newcomer who hasn't been around the business for as long as me. But I'm just a different breed than most. Which really sucks for you. I'm most definitely not like your last title defense. But if you think about it you should be thanking me for you having that title in the first place. If I didn't take it to Demos at March Madness before your match then you probably wouldn't be TV Champion right now.

Truth be told if Demos wasn't a complete moron and concentrated more on keeping that belt instead of trying to win a tournament he never was going to win then we probably wouldn't even be having this conversation. Do you really think if Demos didn't have to worry about the SEcond Chance Royale and the March Madness Finals that you would be standing in front of me as the TV Champion? Even you can't be that delusional and I'm pretty sure you're pretty fucked up in the head. No offense.

The truth is you were in the right place at the right time and you took advantage of it. I don't blame you for that. Good for you honestly. But at this Shove It event, I'm not going to have other matches to worry about. You're not going up against a tired, fat fuck who probably needed oxygen between matches just to get ready for the next match. You're going up against a guy who is going to be in the best shape of his life and ready to go. You are going against one of the hungriest dogs in the XWF.

You acquiring that title was based on as much luck as it was talent. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you're not talented. I'm sure at another period in time you would make a great TV Champion. You would be able to hold onto the belt for a few months and have a very respectable title reign. Now though?

Well, now you're kind of running into a freight train that has no intentions of stopping. I'm going to come into Shove It and win that belt and add it to the list of belts that BoB has. Do you guys smell that? That's the smell of Marf shitting his pants when he saw that he had to defend his belt against Andre Dixon. I bet you regret offering to defend your title now, huh? I know you're coming off what is the best stretch of your career and for me that makes this that much better. But make no mistake about it this is all about one thing and one thing only: The TV Title coming where it belongs.

I look around and I see Them No Good Bastards holding gold. Then I look around and I see Chris Page holding gold. Then I look at myself and I'm not holding anything. And that bothers me. I don't want to be one of the only ones without gold. BoB is all about being dominant. Being the most dominant force in wrestling, unlike the Left Hand. And to take that to the next level I have to get my hands on some gold. That's where the TV Title comes in.

Just look at the groups we've aligned ourselves with. I'm part of the strongest group this company has seen in a LONG time. Maybe ever. Meanwhile, the Left Hand...or what's left of the Left Hand is...well pretty weak. Your leadership was pathetic. Our leadership puts us in positions to be successful every single week. BoB Elite takes care of each other. We're not scared of ANYONE either. Meanwhile, your "leader" ran off the second Page challenged him. And now what's left? You and Lycana? The Dissentients? Your little group has fallen apart and I give you guys credit for still coming out and putting up the best stretches of your careers here in the XWF.

But I'm not worried about how everything around you is falling apart. I could come out here and tell you about how you were part of one of the biggest failures I've ever seen but that shit doesn't matter to me. Have you enjoyed your title reign though? I think everyone knew you were winning your first defense. That one was a gimmie. Nobody expected him to beat you just like nobody expects you to beat me.

Just look at my last month here. After a somewhat slow start where I still made an impact, I've been picking up steam every single week. I'm getting better every single day and that's not good for you. I think I've more than proved myself this month going 4-0 and picking up wins on every single show the XWF has to offer. How many people can say that? How many people can go from fighting on Warfare one night to flying across the country and fighting on Anarchy the very next fight? I'm making it look easy too.

That title of yours is my second big step here in the XWF. The first being joining BoB. But now it's time for me to make my name as an individual and to show that I belong in BoB Elite because BoB Elite is for champions. Period. We are the new gold standard and I feed my fucking gold to hold up my part of the bargain. Being the muscle just isn't good enough. Not for me at least.

I'm coming into this thing with a lot of momentum and I'm about to steamroll through you and pick up my first piece of XWF gold and I'm going to dit way faster than you and I'm going to look way better doing it. And it's nothing personal Marf. I don't have any real beef with you. You're a tough guy. Weird as fuck? Sure. But still, you're a solid guy in my book. You're a guy I could see having a great future here but unfortunately for you, Savage is MY show now. The only thing left to cement that is to take that TV belt off of you at Shove it.

Honestly, though I'm probably doing you a big favor by taking this belt off your hands. Let's face it there's no way you could walk into Leap Of Faith and win both your TV Title Defense AND win the Tag Team Titles with Lycana. Me taking this belt from you will give you the chance to put all your effort into winning those tag titles. I mean you wouldn't want to let Lycana down after all the hard work she put in the drag your ass through that Tag Turmoil match, would you? You should know better than almost anyone what happens when someone tries to go for it all and win multiple big matches. You watched and participated as Demos lost it all trying to do too much. I'm not going to let that happen to you.

Trust me when I as that this is for the best. This way you still have a chance of walking out of Leap of Faith as the Tag Team Champions and maybe that will be enough for Lycana to finally take your ass out of the friend zone and be your girl. What's the deal with that situation anyway? Is she your girl? Is she not? If she isn't, would it be cool if I hit her up? If she is...would it be fucked up of me to steal your title AND your girl? I'm just playing...or am I?

In all seriousness though I'm looking forward to this event more than any event that I've had here in the XWF thus far. Not only because it is going to be where I win my first piece of gold or because of where we will be. Not even because Demos is banned. That always makes things a little better though. I'm looking forward to this because I want to get my hands dirty. I WANT a fight. I think you can give it to me.

Don't let me down Marf. Bring your shit and let's steal the fuckin' show before I steal your fuckin' belt. I want you to spend some good, quality time with the belt. Enjoy it for this last week or so before Shove it because that will be the LAST time you hold that belt. After that the only time you will see it is on TV when you're watching me be 10 times the TV Champion than you could ever be.

People don't want to believe that BoB has already taken over this company. Because make no mistake about it. BoB IS taking over. One TITLE at a time...

[Image: 1920x1080-white-solid-color-background-2...009550.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Andre Dixon's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-24-2021), Chris Page (04-24-2021), Marf (04-26-2021), Miss Fury (04-25-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-23-2021), Sil (04-23-2021), Theo Pryce (04-24-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-24-2021)