Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 01:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you kidding me, Ruby?
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-22-2021, 11:53 AM

Quote:Ruby: “I know, my mans. But see, this is what happens when you let a wild animal just do what it wants. Zero regard for its environment. Zero thought about how it could discomfort others. No sustainability, and just an overall lack of respect! This is exactly the kind of behavior that puts people like Miss Fury, Dean Rose or Lord Raab in a position so succeed! They just do whatever they want, no matter how it impacts others, they get away with it, and in turn they feel validated.”

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Is that what you seriously said? Yeah, that makes sense for someone who clearly has no clue on why I wanted to face your arch-nemesis. Let's condone Sarah maliciously mocking, abusing, shitting on my twin brother Konrad and letting her get away with it, let's condone her abusing and shitting on his kids who had nothing to do with wrestling, showing no respect whatsoever for him and his kids and yet, I lacked respect for doing what was right? If your sister or brother or their loved ones had been abused by that cunt, would you let Sarah get away with it?

Damn right, I'd have zero regards and zero respect for Sarah after all the times she has done eight hours non stop monologue videos, mocking, abusing him and totally shitting on Konrad the entire time they fought in UGWC. What's the difference between Sarah shitting my brother and his kids which you think it's alright to do and you get offended on my revenge I gave to Sarah? Fuck you for what I was actually doing right in this world and you defending for that piece of shit.

She hasn't, look at all the matches Sarah has had, do you honestly think she respects you or anyone on the roster? No, she treated her GM job and the Anarchy roster as a fucking joke. She became GM for seeking fucking attention, putting herself over by facing easy talent because she's too lazy to face real talent to threaten her, putting herself over other talent on the roster. People like you are why Sarah gets away with shit because that's somehow acceptable? That's feeling validated? Fuck out of here for judging me on my actions on Sarah."

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post