Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend (June 29th) PPV RP Archive
Paying A Visit (RP2)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-26-2013, 09:42 AM

(camera feed on)

(we are following Morrison down a hallway of what looks like an office building)

So, Payne..I see you failed to not only stop with your childish mockeries but your bitch is as mouthy as ever…

Do you recognize where I am, Hunter..you should..this is where YOU go to kiss-ass and where you get the help for all those battles you cant handle alone..which literally is all of them…and we saw how much that "help" worked for you this Monday..you lost to a woman…what Jessie Diaz did to you is nothing compared to what Ill do…..now I will get back to you..but I have a little business to take care of…

(camera focuses on the door which has a sign that says “Joy Giovanni, Wrestling Manager” and we see Andrew go in)

Well, hello, Joy..

Joy: Um, what the hell do you think your doing here?

Why, im here to see you Joy…you see, you told me I was all talk and wouldn’t do anything, so here I am..

(starts moving closer)

Joy: Stay back now or I will call security!

Oh, security?

(gets closer)

What happened to that big mouth of yours Joy, I thought I wasn’t a problem to you.....you sure did talk a lot of shit about me...

(smirks)

Joy: You aren’t a problem!

(clinches her fists but backs up ever so slightly)

Oh, then why are you backing away like a little bitch huh? Realizing now that you fucked with a bull and now you see my horns?! And trust me..this bull is seeing red...

(steps closer)

Joy: One more step and Im calling security!

Heh, all talk just like Hunter huh, I knew it. I knew you were nothing but a no good mouthpiece who thinks she is too big for her dirty panties and cant stay out of her clients business...you see this WAS between me and Hunter until you overstepped your boundaries, so now...

(gets even closer and we see Joy push something under her desk, perhaps an alarm)

Heh, just as I thought..well, Joy perhaps its time you learn what happens when you get in my path...

(gets practically on top of her)

(SLAP)

(Morrison smirks)

Just as I thought, all that talk and at the end of the day..just like your client..it wont stop me..

(security rushes in and grabs Morrison, Morrison shrugs them off)

Don’t worry, I’m leaving, Ive made my point..do yourself a favor Joy and stay out of the way or next time, security wont save you…and you WON'T save Hunter from the asswhipping of his life!

(leaves the office and we follow him to outside the building)

Ah…Hunter..did you enjoy the show?

Hunter, you sure talk like you know it all huh..you think you can read me like a book because of a few valid points I made about your childish comments..you see..…I know the history of The Undertaker’s students, but you see I CHOSE to be here in XWF, I didn’t want to be in the shadows of all those men, I want to create my own path and so far, I have…and that path now includes you…and I don’t give a fuck if 20,000 people try to riot when I beat you in that ring..I will strike every single one of them down myself..I fear no one, I fear no fans…I fear no riot…I hate to disappoint you Payne, but the home team doesn’t always win..and this weekend, you won’t…

(laughs)

Hunter, keep running your mouth..keep telling me that I am just a joke…keep trying to beat me down with your words…you know what they say..actions speak louder..and I told you, I warned you..I will do whatever it takes to achieve what I said I would do..to destroy everything in my path...whether that is you..or your manager..or anyone who steps in between me and my mission.. Perhaps, instead of playing childish games…you should be preparing to face me man-to-man…because I am no Jessie Diaz, I am no Nathan Jones..I am Andrew Morrison and Im coming to destroy you..not with words..but with actions

(smirks)

I know what you will do next Hunter…your bitch will cry and moan about me....well perhaps she is in the wrong profession and will learn from her mistake of getting involved with whats supposed to be just me and you…and you will try to keep playing your little games, more childish nicknames, more half-assed threats of fireballs...do you think Im afraid of fire? of burns..? My father used to burn me with his cigarettes and lighter all the fucking time, do you think Im afraid of your stolen Japanese gimmick..? you will try to say that I’m u-g-l-y and all the other elementary school bullshit…well guess what Hunter...all you are doing is digging your grave...all you are doing is poking a sleeping tiger…and I WILL RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!

(camera feed off)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
(06-28-2013)