Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FuhGetAboutIt
Maria Salvatore

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-21-2021, 06:10 PM

The scene comes into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of Maria Salvatore. She is wearing a fedora and is in a pinstripe suit. She cracks an evil grin as she runs her hands through her dark raven hair. Her eyes meet with that of the camera as she begins to speak.

“Well look what we have here… It won’t be long before yours truly makes her big debut on Anarchy. I know that this is a long time coming and I will step into the ring with some stupid chick who thinks she has what it takes to be in the same vicinity as a mafia princess… Now I am just going to be blunt and tell you that this debut is going to be a straight up massacre.”

Maria smiles as she nods her head in return and continues to speak.

“This chick doesn’t know what she is up against and I feel like Anarchy could be the place where I will get some redemption for my career. For far too long too many people have called me the eggplant princess! Nobody could see past me as a squash and I am not talking about the lower half of my body that my husband loves dearly. I am talking about the abuse that I have had to take for so many years. This outing for me is in fact a new beginning and I know something is definitely coming down the pipeline of me being great. You all just need to see it for yourselves and I know fully well that I am destined for greatness!”

Maria cracks a wicked grin as she can’t help but speak again.

“It looks like the first victim in my path comes in that of some chick named Valerie… Honestly she doesn’t know what it is like to walk in my shoes. She doesn’t even know what’s going through my head or how much frustration I plan to unleash on her. If she thinks she even has a chance at winning she might as well FUHGETABOUTIT! I didn’t come to this company to make friends. I came to make sure that people respect me and that they know when push comes to shove I have no issues in making sure that somebody swims at the bottom of the Atlantic while wearing a pair of cement boots… I can go on and on but honestly you aren’t worth it… See you soon loser…”

With that Maria pie faces the camera as we go elsewhere.
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Maria Salvatore's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-22-2021), Atara Raven (04-22-2021)