Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thias The Mighty
Thias Watts Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-21-2021, 04:52 PM

COME FUCKING TRY ME!

A gigantic man abruptly shouts into the camera.

If y'all ain't know who the fuck I is yet...

He growls, sucking at his teeth,

Then you is bout to find out.

My name is Thias Watts, and I'm here in the XWF for one reason and one reason only, and that's to watch my boy Ned Kaye's back. If I've gotta get lined up across some dumpy jobber like Bill -'haha'- Bass Ackwards, then so be it. Billy ain't want none of this and neither does anyone else in the XWF.

Tonight on Warfare y'all bout to witness Avalanche's coming out party. EoBard and Steve about to become the number one contenders for the tag championships, and tomorrow on Anarchy, Thias Watts is going to keep this avalanche crushing the XWF.

It's time for a new era, and all y'all about to be blanketed. Vinnie Lane wants to book me with that skinny little bitch Ruby for the Anarchy Title? So be it! That's exactly what I'm here for, to handle Ned Kaye's light work... and I'm one BIG motherfucker.

FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT!

Thias smacks the camera as the feed is lost.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Thias Watts's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-21-2021), Steven Cooper (04-21-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-21-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Thias Watts's post!
R.L. Edgar (04-21-2021)