Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrating a funeral.
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-21-2021, 04:11 PM

Back in Atlanta, Georgia, two days before the match against Ruby, a green masked man walked into the graves of many people who passed away. Lord Raab has a sick smile on his face, finding a perfect spot for where the grave will go. He had already made the grave from his own hands, stating some words on it. After he's pinned the tombstone down, showing the date of Sarah's birth and when she got destroyed. There was a coffin in there already with a fake Sarah doll inside. Raab smirks.

Lord Raab: "Oh, I'm sure everyone is crying that Sarah Lacklan got herself destroyed utterly. I'm not crying on the fact that Sarah had competition for once in her life, trying to run down Anarchy, making it a shit show for her attention-seeking ways, making it all about her. People should be thanking the Sarah destroying lord that will always reign supreme. That's exactly where that cunt belongs, right down that shithole. Am I proud I defeated her? Of course, I am; no fool would think otherwise, especially the shit she said about my twin brother in UGWC."

Although, Lord Raab brought back some toxic slime with him from where he was a few weeks ago and poured it all over the coffin with a couple of buckets full of toxic slime. The smile on Lord Raab's face says everything about how much he's enjoying planning a funeral for his biggest victim yet.

Lord Raab: "I know one of those bitches is crying and bitching about how I destroyed Sarah Lacklan right now, a stupid cunt named Ruby who happens to hold the Anarchy title. Oh yes, I know you're bitching about what I did to your delicate friend two weeks ago. I did everything I needed to do to send her a very valid message to never fuck with Konrad ever again; you know the guy that was maliciously picked on by your cunt friend, and you know the guy who beat you for the Cross-Hemisphere title. How ironic that Vinnie has placed me against you now, huh?"

Raab gets the shovel picked up as he pours the dirt, mixed in with the toxic slime on top of the coffin as he has a nasty look in his eyes, wanting to fight Ruby already. Raab places slime that wasn't toxic all over his face, laughing as a monster would.

Lord Raab: "I guess I can be a little lenient towards you, considering you were positive about my twin brother, stating how good he was and everything else. So yes, unlike Sarah, you get points for that. However, that's for another time as this is about you and how I'm going to beat the living shit out of you for that Anarchy title. I get that you want to show your Anarchy colours. Now I have other goals and that goal in two more nights until the match is getting that Anarchy title."

There was one problem Raab had, he didn't pay any attention to Ruby's matches, not even Konrad's match with Ruby, but told him to be careful. Raab continued to use the shovel to place the dirt on the coffin.

Lord Raab: "Look at the amount of dirt your friend stained on the roster. Why the fuck are you named Ruby? You're not wearing red colours; you're wearing green and yellow, and last I checked, Ruby is not yellow or green. Jesus, you're one dumb fuck already. I don't get the praises you fucking get because heroes like you are overrated. I guess two out of three falls is an environment that's not suited for an honourable wrestler, right?"

Raab's almost finished pouring the dirty on top of the coffin. Now he needed to cover it with a shovel, spreading dirt all over the coffin. As he did that, he sits on the dirt where the coffin was.

Lord Raab: "People like you make me fucking sick. You're not as good as you claim you are. You got the title because nobody has had the guts to beat the shit out of you as we celebrate the death of Sarah Lacklan. You will be next alongside her in that coffin since you're just as shitty as she is. I won't discuss your boyfriend, it has nothing to do with this match, but the fact is you can be nice and friendly all you want. Still, it's not going to get you anywhere, but laying in the middle of the ring as I will smack your head with a steel chair, beating the shit out of your stupid superhero skull, tearing you into pieces because there's fucking nothing about you that I can't handle."

Raab goes a lot closer to the tombstone, placing his arm around it as he smirks, laughing at the time he's having at the graves.

Lord Raab: "You lack the one thing that I don't, a killer instinct. All this being nice and respectful to everyone only leads you to come in last place. You have no fucking chance to beat me. Save all the baddies all you want, but nothing will save you from being beaten to fucking shreds, and there will be nothing you can do to stop me because you are not a deserving champion. You're a joke because nobody takes you fucking seriously, and why should I when you're all about fun and games with your banana shit when Ruby's aren't even banana-shaped or coloured."

Raab closes his eyes, imagining wrestlers crying for Sarah being destroyed or dead in Raab's case.

Lord Raab: "There's no fun and games when you're wrestling me for that title because you don't have a chance to stop me because you're fucking weak and I will do everything it takes to take that Anarchy title from you because you're a waste of space after your body is beaten like an insect because that's how easy and quick this win will be. I will beat the shit out of you and become the new Anarchy champion. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Green Diseased German Monster."

Raab stood up from the grave with the camera focused on the tombstone.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-21-2021), Thias Watts (04-21-2021)