Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend (June 29th) PPV RP Archive
Sin In The Camp...
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-26-2013, 07:51 AM

Following Shove It Saturday Night show, it was seen that Eli James IV would be the final man in the Wildcard Elimination Chamber match to see who would face John Madison for King of the XWF title. After the event, Eli James IV got into his personal helicopter along with Victor Gobalsky to fly back to the States. An XWF camera crew also joined them to film a aftermath interview for the flight home. The crew sets up the camera to film and allow Eli James to comment on his match and his upcoming war in the Elimination Chamber match.

Eli James IV "Somalia saw the light! They saw exactly what a man of his word looks like. I told everyone that I would win the battle royal and continue on the path the Almighty has placed before me. Others said that too. But who kept their word? When will they start believing in the truth? Somalia saw before their very eyes what the truth is. And they want to continue to live in their denying ways. The judgment shall be a harsh one there. Now? It's time to move forward. Another step taken by Eli James. I have to face Mystica on Wednesday, then off to the Elimination Chamber where I must beat five other boys to get to John Madison to become King. The XWF will continue to see bits and pieces of the truth. The more that's revealed.. the worse judgment will be if they continue in their sinful ways. Ya see, boys, it's only a matter of time before the sun gets dark and you have no more light to reveal the filth. You'll no longer be able to see what's ahead. You'll scream in fear. There'll be no help. Your best friend will be your worst enemy. The person who you thought would be there for ya.. wait.. the second you turn around, man.. a knife will be in your back. Friendship is only a misconception of the weak. Build your armies but they'll all fall. Drop nukes.. rid yourselves.. and you think it'll be all over with. Hehehe. Nah, man. It's far from over. You have to deal with an eternal world after that. Ya see, boys.. this message isn't something I simply believe in. Girls like to believe there's good in a boy even after he lifted his hand upon her cheek. Guys like to believe they can get any girl to sleep with him. People want to believe in something even though it may not really be there. Believe is only a partial part, man. It's finding out the truth. It's seeing the truth when others can't. I do and I am giving you pieces to follow.. SIMPLICITY.. and yet you don't want to. You still don't understand. If one can't accept the simplicity of the message and the works of the Almighty.. how will one be able to accept the tough sayings and place them on the tablet of their heart? The boys I'll be facing in the Chamber will get a glimpse of the second coming.. a very small glimpse. The riddles are there, man. Solve one and see the light. Hehehe.

The helicopter makes it back to the States and lands somewhere around Alabama.

Eli James IV "Since you boys have a camera here.. how about y'all come on with me so you can record and show just a sample of what's coming. How about it?

The XWF crew looks nervous but agrees to go along with Eli James. A white limo is waiting for them. They all get in the limo and it takes a long 2-hour drive somewhere. It starts going on all these rocky back roads without anything around except trees. The limo makes a turn into the woods that doesn't have any clear road made with rocks... just grass. There's some strange markings on trees that help the driver know where to go. They arrive at some place in the middle of the woods where metal chairs are formed in a circle surrounding a grass area. People are arriving and finding their seats. On one side, there's a 6-foot wooden table setup with microphones. Emma-Lee and Mary-Beth are each sitting on different sides of the table, while a man in a suit comes up.. revealed as Pat Robertson from the 700-Club.. sits at a chair behind the table. He greets Emma and Mary with a nod. The XWF crew, Eli James, and Victor all get out of the limo.

Eli James IV "Welcome to a different kind of sanctuary! A place where wrongs are fixed.. where justice is spoken by action.. where the corrupt get broken.. and the broken become new.

Sal Valencia comes from somewhere and sits beside Pat Robertson. Eli walks over to Emma-Lee and kisses the back of her hand. He shakes Pat Robertson's hand and Sal Valencia's hand. He then moves to kiss Mary-Beth's backhand. He looks around at the people and smiles with his arms extended towards the sky.

Eli James IV "Such a beautiful day for sins of a man to die a nice death!

The XWF crew are directed to sit at the table where Pat and Sal are. They hook the microphones into the camera so the viewing has audio feed.

Sal Valencia "So, Pat, what exactly is going on? I was just told to be here by my client, Eli James.

Pat Robertson "You're in for a treat, Sal. This is a different sanctuary Eli created to help clean up house.

Sal Valencia "What do you mean exactly by, "clean up the house"?.

Pat Robertson "Once Eli finds out about any sin in the camp.. camp being people that claim to follow his teaching and especially people he helps himself.. he brings them here to cleanse the camp.

Eli James IV "This here is gonna be similar to what happens in my Wildcard Elimination Chamber match! So XWF.. watch closely man. Hehehe.

Emma-Lee gets a wireless handheld microphone and stands up.

Emma-Lee "Ladies and gentlemen. There has been SIX cases of sin found in the camp. May the Spirit of the Almighty's wrath pass by us as we came here to cleanse the camp! Amen. The first case... LUST! Joey was seen helpin Margaret with her garden while her husband was away!

The people start yelling at Joey and can't believe at what they heard. The XWF crew guys look at each other in a weird way and unsure about what's going on.

Sal Valencia "Pat, clear some things for me, if you will. This guy helped a married woman with her garden while her husband is away, and they think it's lust? Now what?

Pat Robertson "Lust is something that can be seen in the act or something hidden in the heart. We believe God has given Eli James discernment and has revealed what is in some of the peoples hearts. As a result, Eli corrects them.

Two men bring out Joey, who looks dirty and tired.. they throw him at Eli's feet at the grass field in the circle.

Eli James IV "Joey... I'm gonna ask you once.. guilty or not guilty of lust?

Joey "Not.. Gu..guilty. I di.. didn't do anything wrong!

Eli James IV "Heh. Interestin'. So if YOU'RE NOT GUILTY... then I guess that makes ole Eli James a liar. So... Joey... is Eli James a liar?

Joey looks scared and looks around at the people yelling at him. He looks around and then looks up at Eli as he's on the ground. He starts begging and crying.. holding onto Eli's feet.

Eli James IV "So, boy.. is.. Eli.. James.. a liar?

Joey "N-n-n-no.

Eli James IV "That must mean you did lust.. and now you're a liar. Not good, Joey. I hope Nightmare is watchin this because I'm gonna treat Joey like he were you. NEXT..

Emma-Lee "The second case is WRATH! Jefferey was driving with some friends when somebody cut him off on the road.. he reacted by yelling at the person.

Sal Valencia I'm not trying to start anything, Pat, but isn't Eli's message about wrath is coming?

Pat Robertson "Not uncontrolled.. unrighteous wrath. Eli means a righteous judgment that results in the wrath of God. God cannot tolerate sin. He hates it. Without forgiveness, that sin remains on the person and they get the judgment by a righteous creator. Eli is not a lose canon in anger, that's the difference.

The same two men that brought Joey bring in Jefferey. He's a little bit bigger than Joey. They throw him to the ground.

Eli James IV "I'm gonna ask you once.. guilty or not guilty of wrath?

Jefferey "Guilty, Brother Eli. I lost my temper.

Eli James IV "You're a good man, Jefferey, for admitting your acts of sin. Unfortunately, this has become a repetitive sin of yours and must be dealt with. You're going to represent Luca Arzegotti... next, Emma-Lee...

Emma-Lee "The third case is... ENVY! Calvin asked if myself and Mary-Beth would go with him to get some coffee. He wanted to be like Eli James!

The men bring out Calvin.

Eli James IV "Old Calvin. You wanna be like me, huh?

Calvin "That's not it. I like Emma-Lee and Mary-Beth.. and just wanted to be nice and take them both out while you went to Somalia. That's all.

Eli James IV "You thought I wouldn't make it back here, huh? So you tried to be all smooth with Emma and Mary.. hoping to take my place? I see through ya Calvin. Mark Flynn should pay close attention to the pain I'm going to cause you.. it's gonna be similar to what I do to him too.

Emma-Lee "The fourth case is... SLOTH! Richard decided not to work two days in a row.

The men bring out Richard. Richard looks like this whole thing is blown out of proportion and annoyed.

Eli James IV "Richard. You do know the great Book says to work SIX days. SIX DAYS! SIX.. SIX..SIX DAYS, BOY! You only get one rest day and that's to pay tribute to the Almighty and rest your weak body. You think you're above everyone and wants to FIVE days? Keep your mouth shut, boy. Just like Heironeous should. Or he may end up in a far worst state than you're going to be.

Emma-Lee "The fifth and final case for today is... GREED! Billy is single, but just purchased a second vehicle for himself.

The men bring out Billy. Billy is yelling for them to not bring him to Eli. He's doing everything he can to get loose. They finally throw him at Eli's feet and he stops moving completely.

Eli James IV "Billy. Why couldn't you just be satisfied with the one vehicle ya have? Huh? Why did you let greed creep into your heart and sprout up? Let's hope Peter Gilmour isn't this greedy. Hehehehe.

Eli then starts fighting all the men. They are trying to team up and beat him down but he seems like he's enjoying it. He's yelling while he's getting hit on by all the men.

Eli James IV "Finally something with unity! Too bad the glass is about to shatter your souls a part!

Eli somehow gets a spurt of strength and is able to fight them off. He hits each man with a strong right hand and running big boot to the face. Eli walks around smiling while all five men are on the ground hurting. Eli throws Joey into a nearby tree and laughs. He picks up some rocks and throws them the five men. Each man is hurt badly and blood is marking the grass all over. The crowd is cheering on the brutality that Eli is putting on against the sinners in the camp. Eli walks over to Pat shakes his hand. Eli starts yelling at the top of his lungs as he walks around looking at the five men that are lying on the ground.

Eli James IV "The flesh is weak! But the spirit is strong! Why do you sinners in the camp.. and sinners in the XWF.. especially the men in the Wildcard match with me.. continue to feed the flesh then? Are you that gullible? Are you that weak? Sinners depend on the flesh to help them through life, but it fails at the end! Cancer kills the body! Aids kills the body! Virus and bacteria infections can kill the body! But it cannot kill the spirit. Another man can kill the flesh. Easily. A knife.. a gun.. a weapon can be found anywhere to take another life. That man you shouldn't be afraid of. No, man. No. But you should be afraid of the only one that can kill the spirit of a man. You should be afraid of the ghost that slips around without our eyes seeing him, because he can kill you in the flesh.. but he also can kill the spirit. You wanna be a real man? You wanna know truth? All ya gotta do is listen to my voice. Grasp my instructions. Cling to what I say. The earth will pass away but the word of the Almighty will be forever. Your words will die when you do. Your legacy will only last until a new generation comes around. Why waste your time on the temporary? Why not look past the now and have a future into a bright eternity? Why not, man? It's because you're weak. Sin makes you weak, man. SIN WILL TAKE YOU FURTHER THAN YOU WANT TO GO, STAY LONGER THAN YOU WANT IT TO STAY, AND COST YOU MORE THAN YOU'RE WILLING TO PAY! Right, boys?

Eli looks up at the sky and starts laughing out loud.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: