Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Eminence Front
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-22-2021, 10:01 AM

On May 1st, 2021, The XWF looks to make history as Dolly Waters will host a free event by the name of MAYDAY! in solidarity for international workers day. Bah, a charity. Miss Fury knew what that meant. No payday for what would prove to be the breakout performance of her career. It's not that she needed the money. God knows she's made more than enough to live ten lifetimes at this point, how? Because like they say, you have to spend money to make money, and with Big Money Oswald's immense wealth at her fingertips, Miss Fury was able to create a world wide drug empire that produces a hefty and steady influx of cash!

[Image: bobside.jpg]

Oh what? You expected something different? Just because someone identifies as a supervillain, it doesn't mean that you should assume that everything they touch is evil! In fact, I'll have you know that Miss Fury does tons of great work for various charities all over the world! Want an example? Fine, how about this, remember the bWo title defense against JT Washington over in New Zealand? Well, did you know that while visiting there, Miss Fury donated 50% of JT Washington's payoff to purchase GPS collars for the First Armored Personal Carrier Regiment?

[Image: images.jpg]

No, of course not, because ALL of you people already have it in your head that you know up from down. Fury's evil and Robert Main is walking out of MAYDAY! As the number one contender for the Universal Championship. Admittedly, it makes the most sense. CCP vs Main 2 is the money match. It's what everyone wants to see. All because of the fleeting hope that Robert Main will be the man to defeat CCP, take the Universal championship away from BOB, and strike the first real blow against the super group since there inception just over a year ago, but sometimes, life just doesn't make sense, and sometimes, what you think you know as truth is nothing more than smoke and mirrors.

Can braindead Main return from a near career ending injury and compete at the same level as he used to?

One thing is for sure, he's pissed and he's looking for revenge against BOB for the attack that put him on the shelf to begin with. CCP may be the endgame, but there's no doubt that Robert Main salivated at the mouth as soon as he heard that Miss Fury had entered herself into the Battle Royale.

However, anger leads to mistakes, and Miss Fury is counting on exploiting any and all mistakes Robert should make once the two of them meet inside of that ring.

Oh, and there's other people there too, but they are irrelevant to this story.

Sorry Betsy, go eat another Left Hand, or track down Romero. I hear he ditched town without paying you guys...

Should've joined BOB, because like crime, we always pay!

Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia

Yes, it's an attack chopper. No, BOB didn't steal this one. We bought it! From who? Classified!

A few shots of the chopper flying through the blue skies are shown before finally landing. Miss Fury walks off of the chopper accompanied by fellow BOBs, Herschel Kiss, Bobby Bourbon and Thunder Knuckles.

[Image: Chopper.gif]

Herschel Kiss: "So uh, what we doing out here in the middle of nowhere anyway?"

Miss Fury: "Making a point!"

Herschel Kiss: "Seems like an awful lot of work to make a point. Couldn't we have just filmed this at BOB HQ?"

Thunder Knuckles: "Goddamn Herschel! Stop being so fucking stupid! We had to come out here because Miss Fury needs to add variety to her promo work! You know Robert Main is going to give us some deep feels story about his fucking broken brain! You know Betsy Granger is going to bend time and space to shoot some extravagantly inaccurate promo where all of her opponents are space rangers or something, and you know that who ever this mystery guy is, he's going to bring some fire, because who the fuck enters a match as a mystery without having something BIG planned to win it? Fucking idiots, that's who!"

Bobby Bourbon: "I still say that we should have filmed a parody of Grease 2 instead!"

Miss Fury: "Enough! There will be no parodies today, and I grow tired of filming from the War Room. I've been so busy as of late that it's been a necessity, but TK's right, this is a marquee match, and it requires marquee promotion. A simple promo from the War Room just wouldn't cut it, and parodying movies and television is more of a bastard thing than a Miss Fury thing.

Herschel Kiss: "Fair enough, so what do you need me to do?"

Miss Fury: "Hold the camera."

Herschel Kiss: "That's all?"

Miss Fury: "Is there a problem?"

She says in a way that's almost daring him to speak up.

Herschel Kiss: "No ma'am, not at all! I was actually worried that you were going to ask me to do something hard!"

Miss Fury rolls her eyes before turning her attention over to Bobby Bourbon.

Miss Fury: "Bobby, are you sure that gadget of yours is going to work?"

Bobby looks up from the open big metal case that seems to store some sort of other worldly tech inside of it.

Bobby Bourbon: "I'm 100% sure that it'll do something, and 70% sure that it'll do what you want. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to really test it yet."

This wouldn't be an issue if she had Oswald here, but he's being a piss baby over our allegiance to King Doc, and not in a very helpful mood.

With a deep sigh, Fury just shakes her head and turns to TK.

Miss Fury: "And you?"

TK almost chokes on his beer when he realizes that Miss Fury is addressing him.

Thunder Knuckles: "Oh, uh me!? Yeah, good to go! Ready when you are! Let's fuck'em up!"

Another sigh from Fury. She loves her BOBs, even when they act like goofs, but sometimes she finds it all so very tiring. As she sets off alone to set up for this promo, TK looks to Bobby.

Thunder Knuckles: "Pssst! Bobby!"

Bobby looks up from his way to advanced for anyone in this match or watching at home to understand.

Bobby Bourbon: "Yeah?"

Thunder Knuckles: "What am I supposed to be doing again?"

Bobby shrugs his shoulders.

Bobby Bourbon: "I don't know. I think that she might have just brought you along to hang out with me and drink beer."

Thunder Knuckles: "Fuck yeah, I can do that!"

An undisclosed amount of time passes, but thanks to the wonderful world of video editing, we just right to the point!

3!

2!

1!

ACTION!

The scene opens to Miss Fury standing in the cold. All you can see for miles is ice and sky!

[Image: Salar-Uyuni-au01.jpg]

Miss Fury: "Hello BOB fans and XWF losers! I bet you're wondering, what's with the snow? After all, it's almost May! Savage is in Florida, and as per the usual, none of this makes any sense! Well, that's because you're stupid! Much like the ancient people of Bolivia, which is where I am right now! That's right! What you see behind me is known as the Uyuni Salt Flats. A rather uninspiring piece of land, if you can even call it that, but with the right circumstances..."

Fury looks to Bourbon and motions for him to start his machine. Bobby flips a switch and the unity powers on. The low hum of whatever power source it uses running through it fills the silence. Then suddenly, a few sparks begin to shoot out of the top. Bobby hesitantly steps away as the unit begins to hop around on the ice as it seemingly becomes unstable.

Bobby Bourbon: "Uh, you might want to get back JUST in case!"

[Image: NoOzzy.jpg]

A bright flash fills the screen, disrupting the video feed momentarily. When we return, it's raining pretty hard!

Thunder Knuckles: "Fuck, I'm getting wet and it's balls cold! Looks like your machine's a bust Bobby!"

A bright childlike smile full of wonder and excitement shines on Fury's face as she reaches out and watches the rain splatter onto the palm of her hand.

Bobby Bourbon: "Actually, it did exactly it's job just like I said it would."

Miss Fury: "No, actually you said it had a 70% chance of being a success, but nevertheless, good job Bobby!"

The positive reinforcement from Miss Fury brings a satisfied smile to Bobby's face. TK on the other hand seems to get a bit jealous!

Thunder Knuckles: "Yo, what about me? I've pounded 8 of these fuckers back so far!"

Miss Fury doesn't seem to really pay TK much attention, but responds nonetheless.

Miss Fury: "That's very good TK. Keep it up!"

After a few moments the rain begins to die down. Miss Fury looks back to TK and Herschel Kiss.

Miss Fury: "Quick, the rain is about to end. Get ready to resume filming!"

Herschel rushes to position, but TK just continues to pound beers away thinking that's his job today. (Thanks Bobby!) As the rain completely fades away, we are left with this awe inspiring scene.

[Image: Mirror-Effect.jpg]

Miss Fury: "Beautiful isn't it? The ancient Bolivians believed that this land was special and that this stretch of land was a rift between our world and the next. A glimpse into the paradise that awaiting them in death. All because of a little rain. Today, this area is used more or less as a road. Cars and trucks drive up and down the salts everyday. What once was considered a holy land is now nothing more than an ice highway. Why is that? It's because given enough time, people always tend to question the established, and with good reason. Throughout history, man has worshipped everything from the rocks on the ground to the sun in the sky, but in our day and age the vast majority of the world have come to believe in the one true God, the Christian God. Though, even now we watch as more and more people question that established tale as well. Why? Because for as dirty and deceitful as we are as a race, we have an uncanny ability to understand. Sure, it takes us hundreds, if not thousands of years for fact to defeat fiction, but in the XWF, it will only take one night!"

Miss Fury: "The King Doc Open Invitational Battle Royale. A match filled to the brim with undercard and enhancement talent, all so mighty Robert Main can see his triumphant return and revenge against CCP and BOB come to fruition. Let's take a look at some of the names scheduled to appear. First off, Micky Kinkade, a great a colorful act that is sure to tickle the fancy of the lowest common denominator. He's a National Lampoons movie in the flesh. Crude jokes, an over sexulized personality, and an absolute delight to watch for anyone with an IQ hovering around the Forrest Gump levels. In other words, I'm sure Vincent Lane loves this guy, but at the end of the day his contributions to the XWF end right where they begin, as a comedy character. Mickey Kinkade isn't the next Universal champion, he's not likely to ever been a challenger, not on the big stage anyway. Perhaps CCP will give him a pity defense on a Savage or Warfare, and it will prove just as disastrous as the non title match that he already lost.

Miss Fury: "Then we have Sil Frigida, a genetic marvel that has dedicated his life to avoiding any and all food with taste, while piling away his days lifting increasingly heavier weights, all in an effort to trick his body into thinking that it needs to look the way it does for him to survive, but the key word there is TRICK. Because let's examine the facts people. Look to football, look to the NBA, Soccer, Baseball, Hell, let's even look at the strong man competitions. Now, tell me, how many men or women do you see in those professions that look anything like Mr. Frigida? NONE! And do you know why?"

She scoffs at the thought as she looks over to TK who's off camera pounding away his like 15th or so beer.

Miss Fury: "What am I doing, of course they wouldn't know! The people sitting at home watching this think that their twice a day trek from the couch to the shitter is an Olympic sport! No matter, I'll gladly feed you dimwits the answer! It's because bodies like Sil's are for nothing more than show! Sure, he's strong! He can lift heavy things over his head and look like a character straight out of the funny pages that inspired my enemies, and myself in a round about way, but the problem lies in his endurance. 1% bodyfat, or whatever, it's not healthy. It doesn't translate well to ATHLETEICS! Trust me, I've spent the last 13 months learning the ins and outs of this sport, and one thing that I know for sure is that Sil Frigida isn't an athlete. He's an attraction. When he walks into a room or down that ramp, people stop and take notice. They do so only because there is no one else like him. Well, almost no one. Some of us remember Amjetkun, the original blown out bodybuilding in the modern era of XWF, and if Sil's one purpose is to be a special attraction, a wonder of the world, well, I guess that would be pretty detrimental to his aspirations of success in the XWF because at the end of the day, he's a Big Ron Studd to our Big John Studd. Point is, you're not championship material. Not Uni champ anyway, and even if you somehow managed to keep your wind for this entire match and survived to the end, you'd never stand a chance against CCP, because you're simply not on his level, any of them!"

Miss Fury: "Next up there's Jenny Myst. The invisible BOB that if you blinked, you might have missed the fact that she's a member. Why is that Jenny? the answer is quite simple. Lack of focus and directions. Two things that I had hoped to offer you in order to help bring you to the next level, but despite my efforts you seem far to lost in your own ways to heed any advice or direction. Much like your failed attempt to branch off from BOB with a stable of women that would listen to your command, your efforts to capture the Universal Championship contender ship will falter as well. Why? Because you simply lack the foresight or the dedication to make it a reality. You're blinded by your own reflection. You think that everything and everyone should revolve around you, and you waste far too much energy trying to make it so. Yet here you are in your 30's. An established talent for sure, some might say a good hand, but what you aren't is Universal Championship material, and the fact that your popularity and appeal mean so much to you, yet I have surpassed both in the first few months of this year, well sister, that says everything that needs to be said about you, doesn't it? However, after MAYDAY! when you come face to face with your truth, I hope that you find it within yourself to place ego to the side and allow BOB to make you the champion that I knew you COULD be when I first invited you to sit at my table."

Miss Fury: “Charlie Dimes? Nickles? Store Demo? At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what name you employ, because YOU can not challenge for any title that is held by BOB. Doesn’t matter if he changes his name, puts on a mask etc. If his DNA is Charlie Nickles, then he’s out of contention! Of course, I’m sure Charlie will find some way to skirt the rules. That’s what he does, but then turns around and claims to stand against evil. Charlie hates BOB, why do you think that is? Is it because we’re evil, no good scoundrels, or is it because Charlie is jealous of the success that each member of BOB has found within the group, and retrospectively, he’s kicking himself in the ass for not jumping at the opportunity to be a part of this early on? Perhaps with BOB, we wouldn’t even have seen the identity crisis of a drunken idiot, and instead Charlie would be enjoying the championship gold that he so longs for.”

Miss Fury: “Question Charlie, when you lost the Television Title to Marf, did you instantly realize that never would have happened if you had someone to watch your back? Or did it take you most recent failed attempt to capture the Universal Championship for you to come to that conclusion?”

Miss Fury: “Don’t answer that, because it doesn’t matter! Like I said, you can’t challenge for any BOB owned championship, so even if you manage to survive to the very end, you’re still a loser, because that championship opportunity will not be for you!”

Miss Fury: “Well, unless CCP manages to lose the belt between now and Leap of Faith!”

Fury takes pause, but she can’t contain it and bursts out laughing at the idea.

Miss Fury: “Yeah right! If that’s the straw that you’re clinging to, you’re a bigger idiot that we already have you pegged for!”

Miss Fury: "Then there's Lycana! A woman that I had the pleasure of getting to know whilst posing as a member of the Left Hand! Despite my betrayal of the cult of the Baphomet, she's not one that I hold any ill will towards. In fact, she is a woman whom I would happily embrace into BOB without so much as a second thought. Do you know why that is? Because just like nearly everyone else that takes the time to study this woman and her actions in that ring. I have come to the conclusion that with the right direction, she could find herself among the elite of BOB! that's not to say that it wouldn't take work. Work that so far, she has failed to put in."

Miss Fury cracks a cocky half smile.

Miss Fury: "Tell me Lycana, my betrayal of The Left Hand, how did it make you feel? No wait, I already know. It hurt, right? It felt like a betrayal of YOU! It wasn't! It was a betrayal to the ideal that the idiot who presumed himself to be the bringer of the apocalypse through his nefarious actions in and out of the wrestling business could ever prove competent enough to lead ANY of us beyond predictable weekly attacks against the weak and pathetic. Yes, beyond the outlandish and fantastical ideals that this man both followed and preached to his very selective inner circle, The Baphomet had proven himself to be a poor leader, not even living up to the likes of myself, a 21 year old rookie to the wrestling business. One who in her first 12 months in action, managed to strategically maneuver her way into an Anarchy championship run and countless victories over the heroes of that brand, all the while piecing together what has become the most dominating force in the XWF today! What did The Baphomet do beyond order pointless weekly attacks against the weak and feeble?"

Miss Fury: "Ash Quinn never once posed a threat of any sort to the Left Hand or otherwise. Yet we were ordered to attack again and again, and for what? So that the big bad in the shadows could get his dick hard at the thought of it all being for him? the worst part is, YOU bought into it! you played your role within his game, and you did so without hesitation or thought! Quite simply, you drank the Kool-Aid so hard, that one can't help but wonder if at this point, you can even think and do for yourself? I don't think so. I don't think that you're prepared to adapt to your new world, not yet, but you will, in time. Unfortunately, that'll be long after this opportunity slips through your fingers faster than Rainbow Laser Death Sequence is going to leave you and Marf flattened in the center of the ring rethinking your entire existence!"

Miss Fury: "By the way, before you guys blindly overfill your schedules to the point of having the worst night in Left Hand history, you'd better Pray to God that Bobby and TK decide to go a little easy on you for my sake, because quite honestly, The No Good Bastards have been looking to break a couple of fingers off here for a long while, and you guys just gave them that opportunity! Just some food for thought girl! I really do have your best interest in mind!"

Miss Fury: "Do you know whose best interest I DON'T have in mind!?"

Fury tilts her head down, staring up into the camera from an angered scowl.

Miss Fury: "The impossible Traveler! the only person in the world that holds a singles victory over me! I had hoped to avenge this loss as March Madness, that's just not how the cards fell, is it? Now, while I DO understand that throwing someone over the top rope in a battle royal just isn't the same as scoring a pin fall or, my favorite, a submission! The match itself still offers me the opportunity to get my hands on you, beat you around that ring, and PROVE just how much better than you I REALLY am!"

Miss Fury: "Oh come on, YOU know it's true little miss third times a charm! How many times have you tried and failed in this business before finding the success that you currently owe more to the people you surrounded yourself with than anything? I count 3! I did it in one, and I did it SO much better! Why? Because while you were off building your stupid army of yet to even show up and do ANYTHING gaggle of legends to take on The Left Hand, for uh? Beating up former members on every show and releasing spooky videos. Yeah, I know what they did to Alias, and I also know that while you were distracted by that, even as they slowly died and faded away into irrelevance, I built the undeniably most dominate and most talked about group of supervillains in the XWF, well arguably ever!"

Miss Fury: "Tell me Betsy, where's that overprepared heroic declaration of war against ME and MY BOBs? No, I know, it's there. Hidden in the shadows. Spoken in whispers. Added in passing just to reference it's there when called on your cowardice! You know that you're no match for BOB! So you try to avoid at all cost! Smart play, but our meeting in this battle royal is unavoidable! Unless of course, you show your cowardice to the world and throw yourself out before I can get my hands on you!

Fury looks up, her angered expression fades away.

Miss Fury: "Barney Green and Reggie Estrada. Two men who are in this match for one thing, and one thing only. A paycheck! Moving on!"

Miss Fury: "But what of the mystery man? Hmmm, how do I feel about him or her? I'll say this, I believe this person to be weak and pathetic. Why? Simple, why enter yourself into ANY match as a mystery? To try and give yourself the element of surprise, of course! But really, what kind of person relies on such tactics? With me, you just KNOW that I'm going to do something dirty. I'm up front about it, and do you know why that is? Because I don't need to try and fool anyone. The idiots fall for the same tricks time and time again all on their own! Anyone who would think they needed to be a surprise entrant would be one of two things. Either an egomaniac that is overcompensating for a list of recent failures, or they're just some has been legend coming in for the headlines. that's my prediction anyway, but should I be proven wrong, I'm sure I will be able to promptly develop a plan to neutralize whatever threat this person should pose to my overall goal."

Miss Fury: "And what is that goal you ask? Simple, assassinate the dreams of the Omega!"

Miss Fury: "Robert, tell me? What makes you think that after everything that you've been through. Everything that Chris, myself, TK, BOB, have put you through, what makes you think that YOU get the happy ending that you so desperately crave!?"

Miss Fury: "You think this is your path to revenge? Your path back atop the mountain that you feel never was lost to you? We'll, it was, and all of the proof lies in the fact that YOU are being FORCED to work for this match in the first place! Why do you think that is Robert? Why do you think the XWF didn't immediately jump at the opportunity to book CCP vs Main II as soon as you returned to the XWF? I'll tell you why, because even before TK cracked your skull and nearly ended your career, it was becoming most obvious that your time atop this company had come to a close! While you've played make believe with CCP, this company has grown past you! Look at the landscape just 4 months ago when you left compared to now! this is an entirely new ball game, and one that you would be ill prepared for even if that walnut brain of yours hadn't already been cracked in two! This is the era of BOB! And I WILL ensure that I prove to the world that YOU are undeserving of challenging Chris for the Universal Championship! And that much like the Salar de Uyuni here behind me, you were never nothing more than an illusion of greatness!"

Just then we hear Thunder Knuckles off camera.

Thunder Knuckles: "Uh... Hic!... What's this one do?"

The camera pans as Bobby leaps for TK!

Bobby Bourbon: "TK, NO!"

TK presses the button just as Bobby's hand touches it. In a flash, the two disappear into thin air!

Miss Fury looks to Herschel with a cold expression.

Miss Fury: "We should leave. Pack up!"

The scene fades as Herschel gathers the equipment and Fury boards the chopper ahead of him.

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 13 users Like Miss Fury's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-22-2021), ALIAS (04-23-2021), Atara Raven (04-22-2021), Chris Page (04-22-2021), HeavensToBetsy (04-30-2021), Lycana (04-22-2021), Marf (04-22-2021), Mr. Oz (04-22-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (04-23-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-22-2021), Sil (04-30-2021), Theo Pryce (05-01-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-22-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Miss Fury's post!
Mr. Oz (04-22-2021)