Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Age of Demos
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-18-2021, 10:53 AM

[Image: Burning_Fantasy_Castle.png]

“No……..”

Demos lapsed into despair for a brief moment before snapping back into focus and digging his heels deeper into his speeding stallion’s ribcage. The horse darted towards the burning Steubenvilla as Demos resolved to take vengeance. Demos knew the kind of evil inside of Charlie’s soul: he knew there would be no survivors.

Strong gusts of wind hammered Demos stacks of sooty smoke. The man struggled to breathe beneath his mask as the smoke began to work it’s way down his windpipe. The masked crusader tucked his head inside of his stallion’s mane as the horse raced to the scene. The burning Steubenvilla seemed to be on the brink of collapse as flames flickered to the sky.

As the stallion sprinted through the city gates it’s jockey’s heart sank. Demos only caught blips and glances of the carnage through the billowing smoke. What he does see sickens him to the core.

The headless corpse of Rameses has been strung up by his feet from a nearby tree that has been set aflame. The apparition’s bloodied corpse is slowly being burned to an unrecognizable crisp as he swings in the wind.

A bloody metal rod sticks a few feet out of Jeffy’s chest. The sturdy steel rod is hammered into the ground, and it appears that Jeffy was hammered backfirst onto the tip of the rod. Jeffy’s blood soaked face is contorted into an expression of absolute agony.

Demos continues to survey the scene as his stallion gallops through the burning city streets in search of the arsonist. As his mount rolls past the armory Demos catches the briefest of glimpses of a dwarf woman cut in half and affixed decoratively to each of the building’s chimneys. Seemingly cut in half at the waist, the woman’s bare breasts and G string are leaking blood onto their respective chimneys.

Nagging guilt began to chip away at the Demos’s focus as he searched tirelessly for Charlie Nickles. Each and every one of these deaths lay at the door of Demos. How could he escape accountability for his failures to protect his own coterie? How could the Demos free the XWF from evil if he could not even free his own psyche from evil?

Demos slipped so deep into contemplation that he barely even noticed Jonathan Frakes vigorously pedaling the opposite way! The Fact of Fiction host is covered in ash. A single stream of blood flows down his face from underneath his dented helmet. Jonathan shouts at Demos as he rides the opposite way past him.

“Go back! Go back!”

Demos turns his neck to watch Jonathan vigorously ride out of the scene. Demos’s horse comes to a sudden halt. Demos turns his neck back around to look at the scene before him.

[Image: bzgpw8e7ovt21.png]

“I knew I could make you come back….you couldn’t hide from me forever, Demos.”

Charlie Nickles stepped in front of the burning buildings decked out in a full suit of loathestone armor, helmet included. Charlie took a step towards Demos as he raised an accusatory finger at the man in the leather mask.

“You have ruined everything I fought so hard for! Your failures have made all my sacrifices in vain!”

“You are my greatest failure! You did not deserve the mercy I showed you!”

Charlie Nickles continued to step towards Demos as he lowered his hand down to his waist. Demos whispered gentle words into his stallion’s ear before slapping the horse on the rear and jumping to the ground. Demos landed on all fours, using his hands to help keep him steady as his horse raced off after Jonathan Frakes.

“On all fours like a dog! You are weak Demos. You’re nothing but a hound, but what will you be without your precious master pulling all your strings?”

[Image: 8vPcncF.png]

Demos stared up at Charlie Nickles before shifting into a sprinter’s stance. Demos shot off like a bullet as he charged unexpectedly at his fully armored alter ego! Demos spread Charlie through a burning wall! Demos pays no mind to the flames tickling his flesh as he tries to dig his hands into the gaps of Charlie’s armor.

Demos is trying to tear through the chainmail beneath Charlie’s plate when a loathsome voice calls out to him…..

You don’t deserve to live. Let him kill you. You’ve brought nothing but shame to your vessel.

Demos froze as a calloused version of his own voice echoed through his mind. Demos sat perfectly still atop Charlie as the inferno began to rip through his white shirt. Charlie Nickles took full advantage of the situation to punch Demos square in the jaw, sending the masked man flying back out of the house!

Charlie scrambles to his feet as he hastily scurries out of the burning building moments before the roof caves in. Demos tries to push himself to his feet but Charlie is a step quicker and punts Demos square in the face! Demos scurries backwards while clutching his bleeding nose. Charlie cackles maniacally at the situation.

“You thought YOU were going to defeat The Beast? You thought YOU could conquer the chronic? I don’t think you’re going to be feeling up to the task!”

Charlie charged at Demos before leaving his feet and delivering a crazy jumping dropkick. Charlie’s loathestone boots slam into Demos’s chest, forcing the breath out of his lungs. Charlie is quick to scramble up to his feet for some more action. Demos not so much. Fortunately for Demos all this rolling around on the ground has put out the flames that were scorching across his upper body. The man’s white shit has been burned into a tattered rag and the masked man’s flesh seems to be marred by severe third degree burns.

“You’re pathetic! At least give me a fight! I need a REAL warm up before I dance with the champ!”

The fully armored Charlie Nickles gestures repeatedly for Demos to get to his feet. The masked man wipes a pool of blood off of his face before wobbling to his feet. Demos wrangled himself to a standing position as he tried to set his sights upon Charlie Nickles. Demos brought his fists up to defend himself as his own blood trickled down onto the ashy ground.

“Is that all you’ve got, Demos? This was supposed to be fun!”

Charlie charges towards Demos once more. Demos wobbles and leans as Charlie zones in on the target. Just as Charlie goes to deliver a flying superman punch Demos barrel rolls out of the way. Just as both men go to rise to their feet, Demos lashes out with a SUPER KICK out of nowhere! Charlie’s helmet flies off of his face as the demented man is forced to take a few steps back.

Demos is quick to follow up his offense but it’s no use, his haymakers and uppercuts being swiftly tossed aside by Charlie’s plate armored mitts. Charlie counters with a swift punch to the gut followed by an uppercut to the chest. Nickels executes the combination perfectly, forcing Demos to keel over before forcing him back to the floor with the momentous blow to the chest. As soon as Demos is grounded Charlie begins to deliver a flurry of quick boots to the back. The man in the leather mask cries out in pain as his foe’s armored shoe drives his burnt body against the ground.

“You’re going to die, BOY! But not before you tell me how to get out of this shithole!”

Charlie delivers one more kick to his downed opponent. Demos lay relatively still on the floor as Charlie leans in to speak to him in a mocking tone.

“All your life has led to this-”

Demos drove his unclipped fingernails into Charlie’s adam’s apple. Blood began to trickle down around the edges of Demos’s fingers as Charlie gagged. Demos scratched down Charlie’s throat leaving a layer of missing flesh before Charlie was able to push himself away the masked man. Blood began to squirt out of Charlie’s neck as his chest plate and shoulder pads were painted scarlet. Charlie brought his hands up to his neck to stem the bleeding as he struggled to breath. Demos pushed himself to his feet. Pieces of his burned flesh lay atop the ground, separated from the body of the Demos during the harsh struggle.

Demos begins to walk towards Charlie as the armored man clutches his neck. Blood begins to drip out of Charlie’s mouth as he turns away from Demos.

“THIS BODY IS MINE AND MINE ALONE!”

Demos grabs Charlie by the hair and forces the armored man to face him. As Charlie turns around he holds a smith and wesson pistol in his hand. He fires a handful of shots into the Demos. Demos stumbles backwards before falling onto the ground with his limbs spread out like a snow angel in the soot. Charlie Nickles takes a few desperate steps before he collapses to his knees. He drops the gun and wraps his hands around his bleeding neck as he wobbles back and forth on his knees. Blood pours down the space in between Charlie’s fingers. As Charlie’s blood drips onto the grass the burnt up foliage is suddenly sparked to life. Long blades of grass grow from the fertilized soil as Charlie tries desperately to keep his life essence inside his material form.

“H-how tha fu…..ck do I get out of here!”

You don’t.”

[Image: APovWyU.jpg]

Charlie turns around in awe as Demos charges at him from atop a silver warhorse. Demos’s blue cloak flutters in the wind as he rides Charlie down. Nickels gets trampled beneath the warhorse’s hooves before Demos instructs his horse to slow down and turn around. Charlie Nickles looks back to the spot where Demos just was only to see a handful of loathestone bullets. Nickles moans in pain as he turns back around to force the new and improved Demos.

“While writhing around on the ground with your little loathestone shrapnel coursing through my veins, I came to realize something, Charlie……

I don’t pity you.

I HATE YOU.

I hate everything you believe. You are selfish, deceitful, barbaric. You have had every opportunity to become a better man, but you chose to sink deeper into the sands of despair! You never sacrificed anything for your place in professional wrestling. You would have used any excuse to abandon your wife and children!

You are nothing but a rat trapped within the flesh of a man. Whatever potential I saw in you was clearly misguided. You have done nothing but sew discord and spill blood!

You are a vile vermin. The world will be better off without you. Your time in a jail cell is over. It is time for you to rot!”

Charlie Nickles tried to make a run for it as the two men began to be swarmed by an inferno on all sides. Charlie Nickles desperately tried to sprint through the flames, but Demos was right behind him. It only took a few steps for the silver stallion to land a hoof on Charlie’s plated legs. Charlie immediately collapsed from the weight of the horse. The horse kept on charging, running another hoof over Nickle’s spine. Charlie cried out in pain as the full weight of the horse pinned him to the ground. Charlie stopped crying as soon another one of the warhorse’s hooves slammed against his skull. Charlie’s brain mattered splattered across the ground as his body instantly stilled. The ashy soil near Charlie’s skull suddenly began to sprout life. Flowers and weeds both began to grow as Charlie’s crimson oil seeped rapidly into the ground.

The warhorse continued to charge through the flames as Demos took a quick glance back at his foe. Demos smiled and nodded at the fallen alter ego as he observed the fertilizing brain matter. Demos dug his heels into the horse’s midsection as he urged his stead to break through the fire.

By the time the horse cleared the city the vast majority of Demos’s hat and cloak had been turned to ash. All the ash comically fell off at once as Demos escaped the city. Demos kept his horse running at full speed for a few more minutes before finally letting up on the reins. As his horse slowed to a trot Demos couldn’t help but look back at the smokey remains of the Steubenvilla slowly burning out in the distance. Demos couldn't bare the sight. He turned his gaze to the path ahead of him, swallowing the agonizing guilt building in his throat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to speak to you in the only language you understand, Chris.

There will be people who tell you it’s your fault. Critics who say you didn’t try hard enough. You’re going to need to take a page out of my book and learn not to care what others think if you’re going to get through this. Chris Page, you just need to remember that those who will besmirch you for granting a title reign to Demos are using outdated tools to measure your legacy. The old measuring sticks just don’t seem to work anymore. The world has been flipped on its head.

A new era is being born from the ashes of your evil empire. The age of the Demos is finally upon us.

There was nothing you could do, Chris. The pages of history turn whether or not we want them to.

But Chris Page, rest easy knowing that the Demos has lifted a tremendous weight off the shoulders of your sorority. The menacing Charlie Nickles has finally been put down like the rabid dog that he is. For once and for all, Charlie Nickles is eating dirt inside his coffin. Your poor child Thunder Knuckles can now rest safely knowing that the big bad Charlie Nickles is finally going to stop showing up under his bed and taking his favorite toys.

Charlie Nickles did not go gently into that good night, and for that, he had to suffer a thousand deaths before he finally touched death’s sweet kiss.

Chris Page, I urge you, go gently into that good night. Everyone can fall in love with a dearly departed champion. But thirty minute outro interviews? Tsk tsk tsk. If Chris Page hasn’t figured out the cutting room floor by now, how will he ever be able to dodge the blades of the Demos? The longer Chris Page tries to fight it, the more embarrassing his fall from the top will be.

Go into that good night knowing that all your wrongs will have been righted by the Demos. Do not let your life of sin hang over your head like a cloud when you meet the reaper. The Demos will redeem you still, Chris Page.

The collapse of BOB’s evil empire will lay the foundations for a new society. When I lay Chris Page down for his dirt nap I'll be laying the entirety of the Brotherhood to waste. My victory over Chris page will be the silver bullet perfectly placed in their achilles heel. Not only will Chris Page's universal championship belt hang from the waist of the Demos, but Bobby Bourbon will vacate the tag team championships and leave the evil empire all together! In just three seconds BOB will go from holding three championship belts to holding NONE, except for Fury's knockoff. In just three seconds Bobby Bourbon will go from BOB's second strongest fighter to a free agent back on the market. Morale is going to sink when the Brotherhood realizes that the DEMOS of all people fleeced them for all they have!

Andre Dixon will jump ship once the gold is gone. Oswald will stop wasting his father's money on you when he stops seeing results. Miss Fury will find another ego to stroke and Thunder Knuckles will cut his wrists horizontally when he realizes that I have taken EVERYTHING from him over these last few months. Chris Page himself might just go into hiding, he might become a recluse once the shame of losing to Demos sets in.

Chris Page could never defeat the Demos, because Chris Page and the Demos will never wage battle in isolation. Demos versus Chris Page is the XWF versus BOB. Demos versus Chris Page is freedom vs oppression. Demos versus Chris Page is liberty versus tyranny.

Our war is greater than you and me, Beastboy. The struggle between Page and Demos transcends our physical bodies, Chris, but I would never expect you to understand. There is a deeper meaning to us, to all of this, but only those conscious few can see it. It is those conscious few who make history.

A dying order always begs for another gasp of life. The Demos will not make the same mistake twice. The days of my mercy are over.

The Age of Demos has just begun.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
Dolly Waters (04-18-2021), Mr. Oz (04-19-2021)