Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Legends meet
Andre Dixon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-18-2021, 06:41 AM

OVER 10 YEARS AGO

The scene opens up to an almost empty diner located in Los Angeles, California. It is late December, 2010. We are flashing back to the moment that led to Andre Dixon and Chris Page meeting for the first time and forming what will become a long friendship with many ups and downs. In the diner we see Chris Page sitting and waiting for someone. Page is wearing a WGWF hoodie. The camera pans to the front door of the diner where we see none other than XWF star Jayzon Williamz walk in and look around until he finally sees Page who motions him over. As Jayzon approaches the table Page gets up and meets him with a handshake.

"Chronic" Chris Page: "Jayzon fuckin Williamz! I honestly can't believe I'm getting this opportunity to meet with a legend such as yourself. It's an honor."

Jayzon Williamz: "The feeling is mutual Chris Page. I've heard a lot about you."

"Hopefully at least some of those things were good."

"Haha yeah, a little bit of both. I think we've got a lot in common though."

Both men take a seat. The waitress comes over as well. Page already has a coffee in front of him.

Waitress: Is there anything I can get you sweety?"

"I'll take a coffee. Black, please."

"Easy enough, I'll be right back with that. Do you need a refill or anything else?"

"I'm good, thank you."

She walks off, grabs Jayzon his coffee and brings it over and sets it in front of him.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Let me know if there's anything else I can get you."

She says as she walks away.

"Sorry to hear about the XWF."

"It's all good. I came back to see if I still had it and I think I more than proved I did."

"You had just won the Uni Title again, right?"

"Yessir...I won MY title again and I think everyone remembers just how dominant of a Champion I am and so in the name of competition or some shit they decided to go a different route."

"So dominant they shut the place down huh?"

"That might not be the whole story but from where I was sitting that's the way I saw it. I had been gone since 03. Came back in 2010 and showed everyone why I'm the greatest of all time."

"I think your accomplishments speak for themselves. You took a while off and came back like it was nothing. That's very impressive."

"I appreciate it. When Raven told me you wanted to meet I was intrigued that's for sure."

"Does that mean you're willing to join me in the WGWF? You and me together? We would be pretty damn unstoppable."

"I feel you on that, an dI do agree completely. No offense to the WGWF though, but for me, it's just not the XWF..."

"There's a lot of talented wrestlers there..."

"Oh no...that's not it at all. I don't mean it as a shot at the competition there. Trust. I told myself when I came back that when this run in the XWF is over that I'm going to hang it up. This shit was my swan song if you will."

"You sure about that? You've still got a lot to give from what I've seen."

"I appreciate that and the offer Page. If this was another time or if we had met earlier I truly believe we could have fucked shit up together. You're a good dude and an even better wrestler. You still have a long future ahead of you in this business and in the ring. But for me I just don't see it happening."

"Well, I had to try, right? At the end of the day if I can say that I got to chill and smoke a nice fat blunt with one of the greatest of all time then that's a great day to me."

"Did you say smoke a blunt? Two all-time" greats are about to smoke a blunt together? Is that what you're telling me?"

"Damn right, as soon as we finish up here we can go for a little ride."

"See I knew we would get along. I'm sorry if I wasted your time though."

"Not at all. Meeting you is something I've wanted to do for a long time."

"Respect my guy. I agree completely. And while I'm not able to offer you my services I do have someone I can offer you."

"Oh yeah?"

"It's one of those situations where I think we can help each other out."

"I'm listening..."

"I've got a nephew. Kid is actually a beast. He's very raw but has all the tools to be great."

"I'm intrigued..."

"He stays in and out of trouble all the time. Had it rough growing up with his moms being on drugs and his old man being locked up. I did my best for the kid but he's thick-headed and didn't want my help once he got to a certain age and started hanging out with the wrong crew and getting into gang shit."

"From what I've heard about you that sounds like a younger you."

"No doubt. He's a down south n**** and these kids these days are just different than when I ran the streets. No respect. Either way wrestling is what got me off the streets. If it wasn't for the XWF I'd probably be dead or in jail. And from what I've seen that's the direction he's heading."

"What's the kid's name?"

"Andre Dixon. He's my sisters kid. He doesn't listen to most people but he will listen to her and luckily I've gotten her cleaned up and living with me now. For the time being I've got him living with me as well and we've been training multiple times a day. The kid has always loved wrestling too. His dream used to be to be the next Jayzon Williamz."

"That's some tough shoes to follow in. You realize that, right?"

"Look, I'll be completely honest with you. The kid isn't me. But nobody is. Some might call that cocky but that's just the truth. That doesn't mean he can't be great though."

"So you want me to take him under my wing?"

"I was hoping..."

"What about the XWF?"

"I don't want him joining this new XWF. Not yet at least. He needs guidance. I've done what I can for the boy but I've got things I've gotta take care of on my end and unfortunately, my wrestling days are most likely behind me."

"I hope that parts not true. But I do think I can help you. When can I meet him?"

"How about we get out of here, go smoke that blunt, and we can figure that part out..."

"Let's do it..."

They motion the waitress over and continue to talk as the scene fades to black.

Here we go again. I've gotta give it to you Dean. Your second promo was way better than the first. It wasn't good, but it was still better. Was it good enough to win? Well...I think we both know you're not good enough to beat me. Don't we Dean?

You and I are very different Dean. Like possibly complete opposites of each other. While you don't like to look at your opponent's careers, I most definitely do. I study my opponents. Their wins, losses, and even the way they carry themselves. I study how they won and how they lost and try my best to find weaknesses that I can exploit in the ring. You don't give a fuck though, right? That shit might have been ok against the losers you've fought in the past but that's going to get you put down quick against someone with real talent. Let's face it you're more of a good character than you are a great wrestler. You can be Internet Champion for all of fuckin' eternity for all I care. That shit doesn't make you a great wrestler. Are you good at pushing people's buttons? Absolutely. Is that going to translate into the ring when it comes to the higher-tier competition? No shot.

It's funny to me that you think I'm just a pawn for Page. You said yourself he only notices me when it benefits him. The thing about that...Chris Page doesn't need me. Up until now he's helped me a hell of a lot more than I've helped him. What have I even done to help him exactly? Am I here to back him up? Now I am, yeah. But I wasn't when he's been tearing through the XWF for the last year and achieving way more than you'll ever dream of. He doesn't need me. Are you really dumb enough to come out here and say that Chris Page, the current UNIVERSAL Champion, is worthless without me? Damn bro...that's one hell of a compliment. I think you're doing this whole promo thing wrong though. You're supposed to insult me, not compliment me.

You hear that Page? You are fuckin' worthless without me. Dean Rose says so. I can take that to the bank right?

In all seriousness, I've gotta give you credit Dean. That promo had me busting out laughing. I'm not even sure what part was the funniest. Was it the fact that you're so broke that you have to use your girls credit card to buy a dog? Still waiting on that Insta money, huh? Or maybe it was the fact that a little dog that you just purchased pretty much beat you. That dog didn't even know what it was doing and it beat you.

Then we have the second promo. What is there even to say about that promo? A little mad there buddy? Did you just realize that stepping in the ring with me is a completely different ballgame than the rest of the losers you've gone up against so far? You've been fed easy match after easy match and now you're having to go up against a guy who you yourself said was one of the future stars of this company and it scares you shitless. What's everyone on the internet going to think when you get your ass beat by me on Savage?

I think you're overthinking it though. NOBODY in their right mind thinks you're going to beat me. I don't care how many wins you've gotten, and I really don't care about your internet fame or your beef with some has-been celebrity. I think one thing I need to make clear to you is that you are NOT the star you think you are. Are you good for the internet? Sure. Are you entertaining? Yeah, you have your moments. Are you a star based on your IN-RING talent? Hell no. Your wins are because you went up against complete nobodies. Guys who pretty much didn't even show up for the matches. Just look at the Second Chance Royale. You got outclassed by almost everyone in that thing including yours truly.

Remember that? Me eliminating you from the Second Chance Royale? Is that why you hate me? Or is it because as a wrestler I'm better than you in every single way? Or do you hate me because I keep reminding you that your Internet Title doesn't mean shit to any legitimate wrestler? Or is it that even when I didn't have a win under my belt I was STILL considered to be better than you who had multiple under your belt? What you don't understand is that who you go up against matters. A lot. So excuse me if nobody cares that you're beating guys like Preesh. I could go through all your wins and tell you why they didn't mean shit but there's no real need to do so. Nobody sees you as any sort of real threat. Your best win was against Barney Green but the guy was pretty much retired at that point and let's not act like that was a spectacular win. It was the Internet Title division and I think I've made myself abundantly clear on how I feel about that title.

I can tell that I've gotten in your head though. I mean why else would you hate my existence? I shouldn't really matter to you in the grander scheme of things. We are competing for different things because we are just on different levels. That's not necessarily a knock to you seeing how you're new to this whole thing. Me though? I'm not new to this whole thing, even if I am new to the XWF. I am however out to make a point every single night. I plan to make sure that everyone knows how big of a threat BoB is and that we aren't the group you want to fuck with. On some NWA shit for real. Except...with a bunch of white guys.

I'm tired of all this Dean Rose hype. It's time that I put you in your place. You've gotta learn that no matter what you do on the Internet that doesn't mean shit in what's soon to be MY ring. You expect me to be impressed than you're with Sarah Michelle Gellar? Maybe 20 years ago that would've been something. Now? Who cares? Plus I'm pretty sure she's been passed around like a blunt at a Chris Page dinner party.

This is your chance to prove them, and me wrong. This is your chance to show up, against actual talent, and actually put on a good show. No jokes. No immature bullshit. I know that your little immature punk ass is used to sitting at the kiddie table and this week you're stepping up and getting in the ring with the big boys and it is not going to go the way you want it to. You will take this L, and there isn't a damn thing that you can do about it. Consider it a lesson. This is your first Federation after all, right? Sometimes you've gotta step up to the big leagues to find out whether you've got it or not. Enough of the free rides and the matches that don't mean jack shit.

You want the respect that I've already gotten from many of the XWF wrestlers and fans? Then cut the bullshit and show us that you've got what it takes to take that next step. And even though you hate me, I don't hate you at all. I think you're a funny guy, who might not be all there in the head, but that doesn't mean you're not a good person. Your tough guy act might fool some of these guys but I see right through that shit. I can't honestly sit here and tell you that you've got a chance to beat me on Savage and prove a point to everyone here. You just don't. You're not on my level. Even you know that deep down. You're already preparing to lose the match. It's inevitable. But prove to me that you're not the joke that I think you are.

Oh, and Dean...you're going to have to sell a lot more than your worthless soul if you want to have any chance of beating me or even getting the last laugh as you said. You're in a shitty situation but all isn't lost. You still can come out and at least put up a fight. THAT is how you win in this match. You're not going to actually beat me. You have no shot at that. You can show people that you at least have what it takes to hang around with the man who is about to take over Savage. Don't let me down like I'm sure you let Sarah down on an hourly basis.

[Image: 1920x1080-white-solid-color-background-2...009550.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Andre Dixon's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-18-2021), Miss Fury (04-18-2021), Sil (04-18-2021), Theo Pryce (04-18-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-18-2021)