Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Alias #2
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-16-2021, 12:59 AM

One foot in front of the other, Aphrodite slinked towards the still closed gates of Corinth. Beyond the wooden frame she could hear the panicked cries of the city within, of a once faithful population now under the realization they were at the mercy of a Goddess forgotten. The clamors of a populace misled by priestesses of temples, of those seated on high golden thrones, a population lied to by those that had been entrusted to guide and care for them. She heard the screams of those deceived by selfish men, full of hubris, who only cared for their own gain and only spoke for those who could fill their own coffers. Those that kept them in power. They had really believed themselves the superior beings, forgetful it was by divine right or by the will of their subjects they were perched high on these man made daises.

They dared cage a god. They dared think this truce of the heavens, this agreement to not interfere gave them free reign to neglect those that had birthed their very existence. They hid behind false idols, championed not the exceptional but the mundane. Made heroes of whimpering spoiled children and village idiots. Even those they painted villains of this world without gods were unfit for even a children's story.

Of course they caged him.

Without him a lion's roar was fearsome. They could have faith the doctor's concoctions would heal. Could believe hard work and determination, that simply wanting something meant they could obtain it. They could believe in the strength of numbers, believe all their little victories meant something. Do gooders could hope for a better tomorrow and green eyed girls could look to the stars and believe in the impossible. Without him there was hope.

With him there was none.

Fuck Hope.

She had believed in it once, enjoyed even the notion that despite her assigned domain she might ascend beyond even godliness. That she could have the power to change even fate, a power even Zeus could not claim. Then a night with him and it all changed. Not instantly, but he had violently and without remorse ripped that veil from her eyes. These people were playthings to them, ignorant fools doomed to a short existence so why not make a spectacle of that demise. Why be beholden to the whims and fancies of mere piss ants. They smiled and paid tribute to Aphrodite not out of love and adoration he had lectured, but fear of the wrath she could incur should she be offended. Let this world burn, let them burn, we will be here still long after. Look higher, not lower. Be the flame Aphrodite, he had told her. Not the smoke.

The world had had its share of hope. Now it would have him, the engineer of their end.

Stood in front of the massive gate, Aphrodite pressed a palm against it. Still the cacophony of terror muffled through it's frame and just as she was about to let herself in a voice from behind fluttered to her ear.

"Stop!" it pleaded, a shaky and masculine voice. She needn't turn to know from whom it came. There was but one left standing and because he had knelt, the Goddess would reward him her attention. Over her shoulder Aphrodite charily laid sapphire orbs upon the face of the survived hoplite."It's a little late for a change of heart Dove," [white]She counseled with honeyed rasp.

"I know why you're here!" He confessed warily from behind the safety of his shield and pointed spear. "What you want, I can't let you in those gates, I won't let you."

"You won't let me!" She thundered back. Incensed by the sudden impiety, the goddess spun on her heels and bore through him with a heated narrowed gaze. The sudden shift of her posture caused him to instinctively turtle behind the wood and bronze of his weapons and peek back at her from beneath his crested helm. "Who are you to stop me!"

The Goddess was no stranger to war and noticed the trouble this hoplite had with the weight and balance of his spear. Aimed at her, his intent clearly to kill the deity if he must, the point waved to and fro unsteady like a flower in the wind. His shield was held too low. He was no soldier, at least by profession. Admirable as his courage was, it was still laughable he could think to stand a chance.

The gate behind her now, Aphrodite stalked towards the sole defender of Corinth, that orchestra of terror still in song around them. "What are you that I should be so afraid?" she posed with a condescending rasp while inching forward.

"A trapper, a hunter." He answered while shuffling his feet backwards For every step she took forward, he countered, fear bleeding through the resolve he tried to instill in his voice.

"Of what?" She asked, continuing her predatory procession. Acting as she expected him to, she kept her pace before noticing this hoplite also had trouble looking her head on. A bemused grin curled her lips, she was still naked.

"Wolves. Mountain lions...animals that prey on the livestock and people outside the city."

"I am no beast." The Goddess responded as she changed the trajectory of her path so that she came near that doomed phalanx bearing the sigil of a goat.

"You kill like one."

Aphrodite giggled and nodded in agreement coming to a stop near a fallen soldier. Spiraling a finger in air, the bloodied white cotton of the deceased costume danced in air and twisted itself around Aphrodite covering her modesty as new. With a single foot she would kick off the blue crested helm and looked at the now pale and naked creature beneath.
"Indeed. And like them, only out of necessity. Only those who deserve such a fate"

"We are innocent and you slaughter us still..they were innocent" the hoplite started pointing his spear to the skewered bodies of those under the Raven's banner. Twisted and mangled, impaled by the earth sprung forest of golden pikes Aphrodite had manifested from the kingdom of Hades. Carrion birds still feasted on bodies fat from accomplishment.

"Innocent? They stood against me, did you not just witness it? They are innocent, those that would deny me what is mine. They who put and think themselves above me?" Fingers splayed and her hand hovered over a second soldier, a body clenched like a lover to the dead she had just disrobed and from it's side a spear jumped into the Goddess' waiting palm.

"Is that not my temple that sits so high above this city! My city whose gates are now still closed to me!"

"A city you have neglected and let wither, Sea Born Lady! Our prayers have gone unanswered. We called to you when he tried and put us to boot! We were at his mercy! Our faith had been in you! We relied on our own...he is caged. Then they came and you still neglected us!" The Hoplite shouted pointing his spear now to the bodies Aphrodite stood among.

She scoffed looking around the remnants, her eyes resting where a standard had fallen. It's commander was there. His corpse stiff and kneeling, hands grasped where virility may have once been and freshly emptied sockets looked to the sky while a jaw hung low, only the blackened stub of a useless tongue remained. Her eyes cut back across the field to the innocent and then to the hunter.

"Goat herders and sheep farmers, this is what buckle the knees of hunter of lions? This is why you would call to me to answer your prayers, why this city turns itself into a brotherhood of cowards pissing themselves beyond that gate even now? They are dead hunter. You are welcome! Now recall that man from just a few moments ago and remember your piety. Drop your spear or perish like those walled in my domain!"

His entire body stiffened in defiance and in the instance Aphrodite's threat bellowed the Hunter found that soldier inside. His spear was steady, his shield held high and his voice no longer wavered, "She is inside those gates! Immortal or not….you will not enter OUR city! You will not harm her! She is innocent! I can't let her be victim to your...your...not for him."

"She?" Aphrodite let the word hang between them as a hint of empathy pulled from beneath her chest. Of course.... a lover. Softly she smiled,
"She is not innocent Hunter. You can not stop me. Where I bring love I also bring heartbreak. That silver metal you brandish, you hide behind…." as if with Hermes winged sandals both her voice and body were carried quick to the Hunter's front.

Pausing only long enough to take in the intricate design and detail of the bull on his shield, Aphrodite wrenched it from his left hand with complete disregard of flesh and bone. Contorting in the leather straps bone cracked and muscle contorted unnaturally as she took hold of his prize possession and casually tossed it aside.

"It will stop me but for a moment. It was yours, it was mine...now it's gone. Threaten me with words or pointed spear..."

Looking up to the Goddess teary eyed, the hunter hugged his mangled arm to his chest while hopelessly watching his last hope, the spear, crack with a snap of her fingers.

"You had no reason to fear me Hunter, soldier, lover...or whatever Alias you would prefer. Your life was your own….but you choose to protect those who hide behind tall walls. Now like them...it is forfeit." She hissed lowering herself so that her mouth was just at his ear.

"Do not go to Tartarus is in dismay, I will promise you this. The Traveller will meet you there soon, my hands will be free of her blood. The World Ender will see her first...and if I can't free him from the cage he's bound...she will suffer at the hands of all the Demos I can fathom till I do…."

Red faced and fuelled in fiery rage he would try at Aphrodite, but already she was at his back with a foot squarely placed between his shoulder blades. Face down in the dirt, the hunter turned to look up

Fade to Black

[Image: f8yN5rH.gif]

Eyes snapped open from the sudden blackness and in a cold sweat Atara lifted from her bed. Breathing heavy, she clutched her blankets around her perturbed by the story her mind's eye had just told her. Her dreams had been wacky as of late and unfortunately the Grecian could attribute them to neither the magics of plants or chemicals. In her little world, the gods of her birthplace were very real, so she couldn't deny the possibility these may have been omens.

Real as they seemed, odd and timely as they were, Atara sat upright on her bed silently reminding herself that message from the gods or not, it was still just in her head. The ominous feeling in the pit of her stomach, remnant of the dream still festered and scanning her room the pitch black she found herself in did little to settle it. Not even the watchful beams of Selene's silvered glow pierced the darkness. Blindly she fumbled at where her night stand was supposed to be searching for a clock. She needed to call Osira for answers but her hand only air.

A chill went up her spine and the more her senses became acclimated with the darkness the more she realised this wasn't the place she supposed. The smell of cigarette smoke soon found her nose followed by the scent of unfamiliar cologne. Panicked, she squinted into the darkness as a silhouette to shake at the foot of her bed and from trembling lips a name started to sheepishly call out….

"Sha..Sh…"

"No Dove. You're free of those shackles remember? This dream isn't over. The gift was appreciated by the way…"

Eerily regal the voice caused her to near choke on saliva after nervously gulping and again Atara stuttered who she thought it was.

"D..Do..Do…"

Slap!

Her cheek was lit on fire and the sudden white behind her lids blinded a newly aware Atara. Stunned, she lay there until intuition somehow told her she was about to receive another jaw ringer and forced her to shield her face. As predicted, a heavy hand was caught by her forearm and the thick Mediterranean accent of her sister ring Atara's ears. Atara peeked through a single open lid first to be sure, and then flung her arms wide in a silent but expressive what the fuck!

Looking down, Osira shrugged and gestured to a TV with her thumb.

"You fell asleep watching YouTube. The fuck you saying Duke's name in your sleep for?"

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-16-2021), ALIAS (04-16-2021), Corey Smith (04-16-2021), HeavensToBetsy (04-16-2021), Lycana (04-16-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-16-2021), Theo Pryce (04-18-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-16-2021)