Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balls
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-13-2021, 10:19 PM

Bobby Bourbon squares off against his partner. His partner in crime. His partner in Spades. His partner in tag team wrestling. Thunder F. Knuckles.

The "F" is for Francis. Not something lewd.

BALLS

We open to see the Bobby Bourbon Dojo for the Competitive Arts. Cyberjaw, the man with the cybernetic jaw, Diamondback, the man who can blend into any crowd, Ash, Robbie's stylist, Guy Fieri, right mayor of Flavortown, and Jeeps McClintosh, professional driver and car fucker, all sit around a table. They all look terrifically bored.

This is fucking dull. Do you guys wanna just get drunk or something?

Right? Big guy's been busy with Thunder Knuckles forever, making stuff for B.O.B.

Yeah. He never invites us to be in that B.O.B. stuff.

It's leaving us all salty.

I want to rub my penis against a Volkswagen Beetle.

Who are you again?

Yeah, I don't remember you joining the Bourbon Men.

The assembled Bourbon People all glare at Jeeps McClintosh. He shrugs.

Bobby hired me.

The assembled Bourbon People smile.

Oh, okay!

Cool!

As they say this, Bobby Bourbon rushes into the room. Everybody turns and looks excited.

Hey!

Finally back!

Get tired of those Tag Team Championships?

What? No!

Bobby holds up his half of the Tag Team Championships.

I just swung by because we're booked on Anarchy to win an eating contest! Do we still have that enzyme acceleration formula in the lab?

Bobby stops at the table and looks at Jeeps McClintosh.

Who's this guy?

You hired me! I drive and have sex with automobiles!

Fucking weird, but I believe you. Now, that formula?

Yeah, yeah. Your lab is still good. Your apes miss you.

I miss them too.

Bobby looks longingly towards an elevator door within the Dojo. He walks towards it and hits a button. A soft ding is heard, weird for a private elevator, but it happens, and Bobby steps inside. The cameras follow and we decent into Bourbon's Secret Laboratory. As the doors open, we see a bustling scientific environment. A cadre of people in white lab coats, some holding tablets, seem to flow throughout the massive lab. Bobby dons a white lab coat and walks towards a sealed room. He places his hand on a sensor, and the biometric lock acknowledges the master of this domain. Bobby walks in and grabs a test tube. He eyeballs it, then looks at the camera. Bobby takes a tiny sip of the substance. With a swift poof, he turns into a rooster, but one wearing a lucha mask. A brief moment later, and Bobby is back in his regular, albeit massive, human form.

Pretty neat, huh?

Bobby replaces the test tube. He begins indexing which potion precisely it is he's looking for to help him out on Anarchy.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
"Big Puddin'" Herschel Kiss (04-14-2021), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-14-2021), Atara Raven (04-19-2021), Chris Page (04-14-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-14-2021), Miss Fury (04-14-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-14-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-13-2021)