Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Origins: Chapter Five
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-12-2021, 01:18 PM

ORIGINS
CHAPTER FIVE:

The trap that was set caught Robert Main and I could not have been any happier about it. Once he came to my aid in November at Lethal Lottery we spent December and January feuding with Shane and THE Tristan Slater. I knew Tristan from the time he spent in the WGWF after building up Shane’s XWF before leaving him hanging high and dry after backstage disputes. To see him return and stand by Shane’s side was eye-rolling at best; much like anything that had Shane’s name attached to it. Doubt my words? Look at what he is doing right now in a federation that is nothing more than a punchline in the wrestling business. All eyes shifted towards Cunt Fest where the first Tag Team Showdown was set to take place. Robert Main and Chris Page versus Shane and THE Tristan Slater; everything was going according to plan on the Robert Main side of the equation.

Jessica on the other hand has proven to be more of a challenge to get on board. She has all the elements I need to pull off the wonderful plan to establish firm dominance over the Xtreme Wrestling Federation before pulling the plug on the powers that be in the process. I have been keeping a watchful eye over Vita when at all possible from a distance. Eve’s dropping on conversations from time to time to see if I could pick up any hints on if she was remotely trying to bridge the gap that has fallen between her and Jessica; I am honestly hoping for the latter. It would have been easy for me to pick up my phone and check in with her, but I need for her to come to this solution to her problem on her own and without me leading her with a trail of breadcrumbs. I’ll do that when she calls back.

Robert and I hit it off once we had some personal time together.

I continued to harp on how the XWF screwed him for the sake of screwing him, and he ate that shit up like a fat kid eating chocolate cake.

He was so pissed off at the fucking world that it made my job only that much easier when poking that bear to push him to where I needed him to be mental. He was more amped than I had ever seen him, he wanted Shane’s blood for screwing him back in September at Relentless; I mean it is not that Shane screwed him because I took that cock smoker out of the equation, but it did not stop me from throwing a little gas on that fire because he made it that easy. The kink in Robert’s armor has always been ego-driven; we smell our own, thus it is easier to start breaking down those walls to get to the core.

[cuntevent]Robert "The Omega" Main & "Chronic" Chris Page
- vs -
Shane & "The" Tristan Slater
Tag Team
Cage Match
[/cuntevent]

turns his attention towards MAIN where he starts putting the boots on him. SLATER is back to his feet where he calls out for SHANE and motions to the Cage which SHANE answers with a head nod. SLATER turns his back and walks towards the Cage where he climbs up the ropes and starts to scale the Cage. is shown taunting the crowd as we as taunting PAGE and MAIN while we see SLATER climb to the top of the Cage and climb over the top before starting to climb down the side of the Cage. In the ring, starts to walk towards the opposite side of the Cage as we see SLATER drop from the Cage landing on the floor. The crowd boos intently as SHANE starts to climb up the ropes when suddenly they begin to cheer as ROBERT MAIN begins to stir and starts working his way up to his feet where he sees SHANE scaling the side of the Cage. MAIN goes after and starts climbing up the Cage after him! SHANE climbs to the top of the Cage where he climbs over the top of the cage and starts to climb down only to have MAIN come over the top of the Cage snatching two handfuls of ’s hair! SHANE’s legs are kicking in the air as MAIN has a death grip on SHANE’s locks! In the ring we see CHRIS PAGE start to get back to his feet where he sees ROBERT pulling SHANE back up over the top of the Cage where MAIN locks on to a front face lock! CHRIS quickly pulls the Ladder and kicks the chairs out of the way as ROBERT suplerplexes SHANE from the top of the Cage down to the mat to a thunderous “HOLY SHIT” chant! ROBERT and SHANE lay on the mat as CHRIS looks on before looking out at the floor where SLATER stands in shock. PAGE quickly makes his way towards as SLATER immediately starts to scale the side of the Cage, CHRIS picks up off the mat where he positions him and delivers a PAGE PLANT! PAGE rolls over making the cover as SLATER nears the top of the Cage!

1!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!

THRE….

SLATER crashes down on top of PAGE and from the top of the Cage breaking the referee’s count! The crowd is on fire as all four men are down with SLATER slowly starting to pushes himself up to a vertical base only to have ROBERT MAIN spin him around as he’s back in the mix and deliver the DEAD MAN’s HAND! MAIN makes the cover!!

1!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!

DING…. DING…. DING….

[cuntevent]YOUR WINNERS
"The Alliance"
ROBERT MAIN & CHRIS PAGE
[/cuntevent]

Crushing Shane and Tristan provided a sweet taste of revenge mixed with accomplishment because no sooner had Robert and I walked back through that curtain Robert was up in arms about how great of a team we could be. Game, set, match.

January 26, 2020
Great Victoria Dessert- Australia

Robert was overcome with excitement after he and Chris knocked off Shane and Tristan Slater. It was his comeback Pay-Per-View since Relentless when it comes to competing inside the ring while Chris could not help but feel amazing because this was the first step of showing the world that he and Chris could coexist; as much as it killed Chris to have to put up this front that he gave a shit about anything more than Robert’s goddamn demise. When Chris walked back into the XWF he realized real quick that a BIG piece to the problem was not just the shitty management it was just as much as Robert Main.

Drawing him in took months of constant groundwork that was carefully laid every step of the way. When he was hospitalized following Relentless not one person with Apex-Prophecy showed their faces to check up on a man that they allegedly cared about, you take that and you couple it with laying the seeds that Vinnie and Theo screwed him after YEARS of service at the top of the XWF Food Chain was all the groundwork Chris needed as leverage to back his play.

Following Cunt Fest Chris and Robert were engaged in a conversation in their locker room.

” Goddamn that felt so good!”

” It should have felt great! You showed up with a vengeance.”

” It is all because of you. Had you not shown me the light that I was looking past I would still be in the spell that anyone gave a shit about me.”

Robert’s words melt Chris’s heart with all the time and energy Chris has put in the midst of all of this.

” You and I are yin and yang my man, and after how we fared tonight the next logical step is for you and me to step to the Sick Cunts.”

” Oh yeah? Is that right? Do you think we are ready for that?”

” You tell me who else is there to step up and give them a run for their money? You cannot look me in the eyes and tell me that you do not feel the chemistry that is brewing between the two of us. Individually we are dangerous enough, imagine what kind of damage we can do collectively.”

Music to Chris’s ears and exactly the response he was hoping he would receive.

” You know something, you are right. We should go after those titles for no other reason than it will take us out of the Universal Title division, and we can watch it burn. All of those mother fuckers that have given you shit for being on top, all of those cock suckers that spit venom from the sidelines but did not have the balls to step to you like men, and all those spineless sacks of shit that have tried to piggyback off our shit. We deserve to dominate and outshine everything else that is going on.”

Chris said all the right words to pack the punch he needed to deliver.

” You know that nobody will be able to stop us. If we work together like we did tonight there is not a team or a combination of singles wrestlers on the face of the goddamn planet. Who would have thought six months ago that you and I would be in Australia putting together a plan to take over the tag team division?”

” Shocks the shit out of me.”

” Everyone knows after what they saw tonight that the future of the Tag Team division does not rest with the Sick Cunts, it rests with Chris Page and Robert Main. It is time for us to give the middle finger to all of those that have given the middle finger to us. You and I are the two that heated this federation.”

Hearing those words all but confirmed Chris’s success to turn Robert Main towards a darker path. It is on this path that he may break Robert down piece by piece until the time is right. Oh, how joyous that is going to be. Baby steps, Chris reminded his self. You have to crawl before you walk, and the first step to convincing Robert that Chris is going all-in with forming a super team to dismantle any and every combination of men that would ever think about trying us.

” We can win those tag titles and have an open contract for anyone to sign at any time because you already know when we win them the floodgates of shit will start to open. What better way to cut that shit off than by telling them all if you do not like it then fucking do something about it.”

” You know, I’m liking where this is going… but uh, what’s to say Warstein and Noah even accept our challenge? You know they will look for any excuse not to deal with us because essentially a loss to us will kill whatever the fuck it is they are trying to accomplish within the tag division.”

Laying down the obvious questions only further leads Robert down the path in which Chris has dictated. The manipulation, the sheer devious nature of this entire plan that was driven by the mind of Chris Page should be goddamn awe-inspiring with how precisely this game of human chess has been played thus far. The canvass is broad and the paint is thick for me to work with.

” They do have every right to be scared and to be concerned when it comes with us, and yeah, I have no doubts that they will dodge and duck us for as long as they possibly can. The reality is this; do you see anyone knocking on the tag team division's door? Why the hell do you think they challenged the titles, to begin with? Noah and Shawn both saw an easy mark and an easy reign as Champions. When they avoid us with absolutely no other credible opponents it will only make them look weaker.”

” Well goddamn kid… it sounds like you got it all figured out.”

Robert did indeed have it figured out, or so he thought. He was lead down that road specifically and intentionally by Chris Page and now there is no going back. It was on this night that Cataclysm was born.

” I wouldn’t say I have it all figured out, but I do have a really good course of attack.”

” Enlighten me.”

” You will see. Trust me on that.”

” But Rob, are you not just the slightest bit concerned with what teaming with someone like me will bring? I just want to make sure that you and I are clear because I do not have the best history when it comes to playing well with others. A lot of people know that and a lot of people will exploit it. You will open yourself up to more personal attacks, you’ll be told you are carrying me, you will be told that million one different reasons why I am a sack of shit.”

” Let them try to do their worst. That is all some petty horse shit if there ever was in my eyes and very, very easy to deflect.”

” You cannot deflect what is true, sir. You have to go into this knowing that I am very capable of sticking the knife in your back just like my history has dictated. I am not in this for the money, the fame, or notoriety because I already have all of that. I am here because the XWF fucked us, and we have the opportunity to fuck them right back.”

” A Cataclysm of epic proportions.”

… TO BE CONTINUED.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

” The closer we get to this upcoming title defense, seeing the lengths my challenger is trying to go has me laughing harder with the sheer notion that he assumes a forty-minute promo is going to be enough to lift MY title from MY shoulder; hell kids, that shit is more comical gold than Baph getting inside a wrestling ring. Charlie, Demos, whoever you claim to be today I hope that you draw yourself in while beginning to heed my words very closely for you sir are on the brink of no return. In your two “bangers” thus far you have done absolutely nothing but bore the fuck out of the masses to the degree that the powers that be are seriously reconsidering why THEY choose you for this opportunity to fucking begin with. As it stands now beating you as is does absolutely nothing for me. You have not proven you belong to take a seat at my table, you have not proven that you belong anywhere but that kiddie table in the goddamn corner for being nothing more than the complete waste of time that you have been since the moment this match was even thought about.

You are coming off a loss to fucking MARF for Christ's sake! You are coming off your THRID, count them, THIRD loss to Doc which only goes to show that LEARNING from your mistakes is not your strongest suit for you are making the same goddamn mistakes here and now with me. Good things do come to those who wait, and while you think you are throwing some haymakers brother you’ve not landed a single goddamn shot. It baffles my mind how many times you feel the need to remind people that you beat Thunder Knuckles or anyone else for that matter that is associated with BoB. Do not get me wrong, when you list of brag-worthy accomplishments STOPS with beating Thunder Knuckles that becomes your safety net, your security blanket. Do you know who else threw that shit in my direction? Thaddeus Duke, and judging from where the Universal Championship is resting currently it did not seem to help him; so why in the blue hell do you somehow think your past accomplishments are going to stack up to your PRESENT accomplishments? More fucking importantly is Thunder Knuckles in this goddamn match? Did Miss Fury or Bobby Bourbon magically win the Universal Title over this week that I am not aware of? Did I get so stoned that they snuck into this thing making it a Triple Threat? The last time I checked this is about you and me, so the fact that you think talking about THEM is going to get you ANYWHERE with me is piss poor execution if there ever was. You are not stepping into the ring with them; you are stepping into the ring with me, HUGE fucking difference.

You do not have the luxury of having a Battle Royale to fall back on; a contest that establishes one fact, you are capable of throwing someone over the top rope! Way to go!

[Image: 200.gif]

Way to do something that EVERYONE can do! But you know something that not everyone is capable of? Beating me for the Universal Championship let alone defeating me in general. You sir are on the list of people that shall fall victim for throwing me over the top rope will not bring you the prize which you seek. You are in a very sad state as you are already on repeat mode trying to hype yourself up for the proverbial shit show you are walking into with a fifty-year-old man that is better than you on his worst day and you at your best. Not that I can expect you to comprehend all that considering by your admissions that the sharpest tool in the shed you are not.

[Image: GrouchyDamagedDairycow-size_restricted.gif]

Only a fool thinks cramming two promos into one is a game-winning strategy while boasting about the same Battle Royale win, the same “longest reigning champion of the modern era” nonsense. I am the longest reigning Universal Champion since Robert Main back in two thousand nineteen. So, what is your point? Do you seem to bank on repeating your small list of minor accomplishments to the Elite of the federation like it is supposed to impress us?

[Image: 7DYb.gif]

Somebody is playing checkers. Not only does a fool think boring the masses is the right thing to do it is flat-out insulting to the rest of the locker room that this turd legitimately thinks that he is what this company needs as its representative. Now more than ever with the Universal Title around my waist a sense of CREDIBILITY surrounds this company that it has not had in over a decade. When the wrestling world sees the name Chris Page as the man within any federation people turn and run the other way! Rightfully fucking so! I am not anything nice to play with especially when I am standing on top of this mountain looking down at the names like Corey Smith, like King Doc, like Robert Main, like Alias, like Betsy Granger; ALL of which you cannot hold a candle to on your best day or their worst. Those talents are talents that belong sitting at this table; you should be grateful the fluked your way into that TV Title reign that you are hanging that hat on because without I would not be reduced to lowering my standards and dealing with someone more out of shape than I am?

[Image: PaltryPeriodicBangeltiger-small.gif]

I hope that you have taken my advice and already prepared your wife and ugly fucking kids that you are going to be sent home with your tail between your legs and nickels in your fucking pockets. You should spare them from watching the embarrassment and the humiliation that you are going to endure because much like you do not have the safety blanket of this being a Battle Royale, you do not have the safety blanket of this being a blood and guts hardcore style of match. You are stepping into my world; the world of PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING, you do not get to use chairs, you do not get to break out tables or thumbtacks, and you sure as shit do not get to set anything on fire. You have to rely on nothing more than your ability versus mine. You cannot seriously be deluded enough to think that you are going to out wrestling the GOAT?

Get the fuck out of here.

You could not wrestle your way out of a goddamn wet paper sack! Let alone go move for move, hold for hold with Chris FUCKING Page! You are in my wheelhouse thunder thighs, you are in the wheelhouse of the greatest professional wrestler alive on God’s green Earth! The single biggest mistake you have made thus far is this delusion that you are good enough to be here. What excuses are you going to make when you are left laying like the dumb prick you are? How can you spin the emotional damage that FAILING; again, when it matters? I am going to trounce all over you like stink on shit, I am going to own you every step of the way, and in the process, I am going to make you regret the day that you ever thought about getting into the wrestling business.

[Image: giphy.gif]

It is kind of my thing man, it is what I do.

I love nothing more than to take guys like you; guys that have built themselves up with mediocre accomplishments, that think they are better than they are, who sell themselves on being a big fish in a small pond whose biggest accomplishment is defeating Thunder Knuckles; a man who I have not beaten, right? You are looking at the guy that abolishes Apex-Prophecy damn near single-handedly, you are looking at the guy that can fight down and dirty or who can put on an instant classic, you are looking at the guy that has hoisted this company across his back and turned it into must-see goddamn TV while you have choked under the pressure of being the Main Event player. It is amusing to me that the same people you love reminding people you have beaten MONTHS ago are BIGGER names NOW within the pecking order of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation while you cannot even hold their jocks of any of them.

Jesus Christ it does have to suck to be you.

I mean I knew that it did, but now I can see it.

We are not even going to get into how you are spending your time stumbling all over where ever you are with whoever you have portraying Chris Page because Chris Page has not been at a club since the night of March Madness and that was WAY before Coreytopia was announced; my question is how can you get handed a flyer for an event that was not announced on a night that I was in a club on March 28th and the event was not announced until April 5th? Continuity is a bitch when you have no concept of it, right? Go ahead you dumb fuck, talk yourself out of this HUGE error in judgment.

[Image: giphy.gif]

You have no legs to fucking stand on. You are officially dead in the water and there is still a good chunk of time left within this war of the words. You can continue to play this façade that you are in my league but with these rookie fucking mistakes it is becoming increasingly harder and harder to take you seriously regardless of how much air time you want to take up with bogus nonsense that has officially had a hole punched right through it based off your goddamn stupidity. This glaring error alone further establishes exactly why you are not Universal Championship material; go ahead and head back to the TV Title division where you belong… that is if Marf does not school your pathetic ass for a second time.

So far you have made this easy.

Where is the challenge?

Where is the man that is supposed to push me?

Hey guys, did you know that my opponent eliminated Bourbon, TK, and Fury from a Battle Royale? Just wanted to let you know in case you have missed it the first fifty times my boy has fallen back on that.

[Image: Bus_Middle_Finger.0.gif]

Sorry, I almost feel obligated to mention it at least five times per promo moving forward. I digress.

How are you feeling Demos?

Still, thinking things are looking up for you at this point? Do you still think that you are a credible threat to taking away MY Universal Championship? I am the number one gladiator to the KING of the XWF while you are nothing more than the fool, a peasant that is looking to leach on to any upperclassman that you can so that you can take the easy road to the top without having to bust your ass and get it done by your own accord. Guy’s like you make me want to puke. I hope everyone else is watching and paying very close attention because if you want to see what NOT to do then keep watching Demos because this mother fucker makes more goddamn mistakes than Dean Rose does with punctuation; we’ve all seen that Twitter game. That hole you are digger for yourself is getting deeper and deeper with every word that you speak in which you cannot back up. I am not the fucker to be trifled with, and you sir are walking into this lion’s den completely unprepared, dripping in blood being served up to this predator on a silver goddamn platter, and I am licking my chops.

[Image: lion-gif-17-1.gif]

I want all of you that aspire to get between those ropes with me to do yourselves a favor and do not follow this lead. You do absolutely nothing but make yourself look like a goddamn moron. Demos have failed you all if you are hanging your hats on the crowning of a new Champion. I cannot help it that I can outclass most of you without batting an eyelash, I cannot help the fact that when it comes to delivering consistent game-changing performances while raising the bar with every successful defense, with every notch to my belt. Demos is just another notch

… but hey, at least you got that Battle Royale at Coreytopia to look forward to, that might be more your style because you do not have to beat anyone to leave with a victory.

I look forward to your next installment, I am sure I’ll need a good nap.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chris Page's post:
Lycana (04-12-2021), Marf (04-12-2021), Miss Fury (04-12-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-12-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Chris Page's post!
Charlie Nickles (04-13-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (04-14-2021)