Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker This Is Mine
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-07-2021, 11:11 PM

Oswald stood at the front of a few reporters, seated apart and wearing masks, abiding by COVID guidelines. He watched them all, as he pulled out some notes, while holding his Billion Dollar Belt.

"So, as many of you know, I lost my match against Solace. However, she didn't abide by the contract. If she were to have kept this title, she would still be the Billion Dollar Champion. Instead, she chose to not wear it as proudly as I have. This means that she will be stricken from the record as Billion Dollar Champion. It means, for her and everyone like her, you know, the creatures from the taint of society that are too stupid to understand Legalese, that this belt was never truly on the line!"

There's murmurs amongst the reporters as he grins.

"That dumb cunt thought that she could get my title! HAH! I knew she was too stupid to understand to read the fine print. I'm now opening the floor to any questions."

A hand raised and he points at the man

"Mister Oswald, Frank Lee B'Ess here, FOX News Chicago. What's it like being a Billionaire and stomping all over the poor?"

"It feels great! Next question."

Another hand raised and he pointed at them

"Mister Oswald, Ann Ull from CNN. I have a two part question. Why do you think she was a 'dumb vulgar word for a woman's genitalia' when she beat you in your match? She ended up winning, so why shouldn't she be the champion in name by right? Also, FOX News isn't News."

Oswald scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Because as I've stated since the start of its founding, the Billion Dollar Championship has rules that I made up from the start. Including its own contract signing behind closed doors. She signed the contract, she fucked up. Fine print is a fucking bitch. So, since she did not keep the title, she forfeited becoming Billion Dollar Championship, thereby making our match, in the books, a non-title match. I lost, but I kept the title, and my reign. That's why she's not champion in name or in the Billion Dollar Championship history books."

He smirked and the reported sat back down. Another raised their hand and Oswald pointed at them

"Mister Oswald, Fuhque Deece Scheit from BBC. I have a two-parter as well. Why aren't you accepting Page's challenge? Is it because you just a baby back bitch hiding from the Universal Champion because you know that you're not capable of actually contending with the champion unless it's the D-list show, Anarchy?"

Oswald looks at the reporter, tinges of black mist seemingly spill out around him, hanging around his massive frame

"I will not be talked down to, by some fuckwit with such an absurd name from fake news companies like the BBC and CNN! Interview over! FOX news, great question. Here's a treat."

The man is then handed by one of Oswald's black enshrouded servants, a stack of hundred dollar bills, enough to be ten thousand dollars as Oswald stomps away from his press release stage and the guests get shooed away by his servants as he went back into his house.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post