Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buns in the Oven
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-06-2021, 10:31 AM

"Hello!

Vinnie HATES it when I do this."

Roxy leans over in a tiny little apron, opens an oven, and pulls out a tray of freshly baked cookies.

"No, no, not that part. He likes that part. Like a lot. I meant this."

Roxy then turns and smashes the steaming tray right into Alias' face. The cookies fly off everywhere and Alias falls down screaming and grabbing at his sizzling face.

Roxy tosses off her oven mitts and straddles Alias, one thigh on either side of his head.

"Sh, sh, shhhh, bb... that should make it feel better..."

1!

2!!

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Roxy Cotton's post:
ALIAS (04-06-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-06-2021), HeavensToBetsy (04-07-2021), Miss Fury (04-06-2021)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-06-2021, 01:13 PM

How misleading!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
R.L. Edgar (04-06-2021)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-06-2021, 01:53 PM

Alias writhes and kicks out, sending Roxy flying. Chlamydia scatters everywhere!

"What the hell?!" he shouts as he scrambles to his feet.

"Aren't you supposed to be in the jungle or something right now? Or has that not happened yet? Wait... am I in the jungle too?" He looks around as he rubs at his face, fortunately revealing no lasting burn marks. He's had quite enough of that!

"How does any of this even work? It's like the laws of physics don't even apply!" he bemoans as he turns to the door. "Now, lemme go ride a space tiger through a rainbow nebula while astral projections of my enemies and friends dance a naked waltz around me and shoot laser beams from their buttholes."

On his way out he spies one lone cookie in the doorway, potentially far enough away that none of Roxy's viral host would have landed on its he shrugs, picks it up, and eats it off the floor.

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like ALIAS's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-07-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-06-2021), HeavensToBetsy (04-07-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-06-2021)