Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAIL TO THE KING
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-04-2021, 11:17 AM

According to some reliable sources KING DOC will be at Warfare to take his place on the throne as YOUR KING OF THE XWF! King Doc plans to be at every show to observe his warriors fighting in his honor!

If you'd like to, you can pledge your loyalty to the Good King during your entrances to the ring by taking a bow, presenting gifts, or even interacting with him during your match!!! ..... Or don't! You can do your opposite but....... Know that pledging your loyalty will please the KING and it should most certainly bring good fortune your way.... doing the opposite however.....

Don't by shy! The KING awaits his Royal Subjects!!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 12 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-05-2021), Andre Dixon (04-05-2021), Atara Raven (04-04-2021), Corey Smith (04-04-2021), HeavensToBetsy (04-04-2021), Lycana (04-04-2021), Marf (04-04-2021), Mickey Kinkade (04-04-2021), Miss Fury (04-04-2021), Ned Kaye (04-04-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-04-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-04-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Doctor Louis D'Ville's post!
ALIAS (04-04-2021), Corey Smith (04-04-2021)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-04-2021, 04:35 PM

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Hey your worshipfulness, what's your stance on Harry's defection: trailblazer or ungrateful little shit?

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Corey Smith's post:
(04-09-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-04-2021)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-04-2021, 04:43 PM

I do not kneel.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-04-2021)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-04-2021, 04:53 PM

(04-04-2021, 04:43 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: I do not kneel.

You don't do a lot of things, boy, and it has cost you dearly... Silly of me to think a monarch like yourself would know anything of loyalty.

Hate Post Like Post
Mickey Kinkade Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-04-2021, 05:14 PM

I'll shoot a fat load in your honor during my pre-match warm-up, Cum-Lord!

[Image: 8vYg8YQ.jpg]

Overall W/L/D Record: 1-2-0
XWF W/L/D Record: 1-2-0
Last Match: vs. Ash Quinn in an Xtreme Rules Match (Warfare)
Upcoming Match(s): vs. King Doc Battle Royal (MAYDAY! At Ye' Ole' Commune!), vs. Jordan Knoxville (Warfare)
Titles Currently Holding: N/A
Titles Held: N/A
Accomplishments: 1x Quote Of The Moment (3/13/21), Told Chris Page to Suck My Dick (4/7/21)

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mickey Kinkade's post:
(04-04-2021), ALIAS (04-04-2021), Corey Smith (04-04-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-04-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-04-2021)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-04-2021, 06:17 PM

Quote:Silly of me to think a monarch like yourself would know anything of loyalty.

My loyalty comes free of charge... how 'bout yours?

Despite my distaste for you Lou, you've had my loyalty since that night on Warfare all those months ago.

Questioning my loyalty over refusing to kneel? C'mon man. A King who kneels, is no King.

Continuum. Then. Now. Forever.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-04-2021, 07:31 PM

(04-04-2021, 06:17 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said:
Quote:Silly of me to think a monarch like yourself would know anything of loyalty.

My loyalty comes free of charge... how 'bout yours?

Despite my distaste for you Lou, you've had my loyalty since that night on Warfare all those months ago.

Questioning my loyalty over refusing to kneel? C'mon man. A King who kneels, is no King.

Continuum. Then. Now. Forever.

A king without a gold plate or a crown is no king at all, Duke.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-04-2021, 09:11 PM

(04-04-2021, 06:17 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: A King who kneels, is no King.

Unless he's conquered.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-04-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-04-2021, 10:15 PM

"I do not kneel. I did once, a lifetime ago. No longer. Remember those days, Doc? Excuse me. Higher Power. That's always your M. O. Isn't it? You have to act like a God every time you get a taste of victory.

That's why I don't kneel anymore. False gods and prophets bore me."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-04-2021, 10:41 PM

(04-04-2021, 10:15 PM)Money Oswald Said: "I do not kneel. I did once, a lifetime ago. No longer. Remember those days, Doc? Excuse me. Higher Power. That's always your M. O. Isn't it? You have to act like a God every time you get a taste of victory.

You are but a lost sheep. I forgive you.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-04-2021), Mr. Oz (04-05-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-05-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

04-04-2021, 10:45 PM

(04-04-2021, 10:15 PM)Money Oswald Said: "I do not kneel. I did once, a lifetime ago. No longer. Remember those days, Doc? Excuse me. Higher Power. That's always your M. O. Isn't it? You have to act like a God every time you get a taste of victory.

ON APRIL 17TH I WILL RETRIEVE THE STOLEN BODY YOU'VE GIVEN TO HERSCHEL KISS AND IN IT I WILL REIMPLANT THE SOUL OF THE MIGHTY RAMESSES!

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
ALIAS (04-04-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-05-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-05-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-04-2021, 10:50 PM

(04-04-2021, 10:41 PM)King Doc Said:

"You are not my enemy. All of BOB may kneel if they so choose, but our history will not let me do so. So long as you do well by my people, we have no problems."

Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-05-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-04-2021, 10:51 PM

(04-04-2021, 10:45 PM)Demos Said:

ON APRIL 17TH I WILL RETRIEVE THE STOLEN BODY YOU'VE GIVEN TO HERSCHEL KISS AND IN IT I WILL REIMPLANT THE SOUL OF THE MIGHTY RAMESSES!

"You can try."

Hate Post Like Post
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-05-2021, 04:44 AM

(04-04-2021, 10:50 PM)Money Oswald Said:
(04-04-2021, 10:41 PM)King Doc Said:

"You are not my enemy. All of BOB may kneel if they so choose, but our history will not let me do so. So long as you do well by my people, we have no problems."

First and foremost mother fucker we aren't "your people". You have not done a damn thing but squander opportunities as you pretend to be some sort of shot caller. I am not sure if YOU have been paying attention but BoB is moving in a different direction. I suggest you fall in line or you shall fall on my sword.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Page's post:
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-05-2021, 06:53 AM

(04-05-2021, 04:44 AM)CCP Said:
(04-04-2021, 10:50 PM)Money Oswald Said:
(04-04-2021, 10:41 PM)King Doc Said: You are but a lost sheep. I forgive you.

First and foremost mother fucker we aren't "your people". You have not done a damn thing but squander opportunities as you pretend to be some sort of shot caller. I am not sure if YOU have been paying attention but BoB is moving in a different direction. I suggest you fall in line or you shall fall on my sword.

"Without my money, BOB would've been NOTHING. Without my help, without my guidance, BOB never would've been the powerhouse it is now. Would you have honestly have joined, if they were still bottom feeders?

I doubt it, Champ. Until I say so, you are all MY people. Bend the knee to Doc if you wish. I have already done it and refuse to do it again. If he treats you right, that's all I give a fuck about. I give and I fucking give to you people. Buying whatever frivolous bullshit you people want. Making a fucking game show using my money. All the while I've been dealing with spies, maggots sent to infest my companies. You think you're all uncovering shit about where my money comes from? You think I'm so fucking ignorant to the goings on in my own company? Page, the man you found out? Oliver, was it? He was found out the second he applied for a job. I may run a multi-billion dollar company, but I make sure I know everything about each employee I bring in to my family in case I need to fuckin' blackmail them to make them work harder.

You also must have forgotten something. The second I joined BoB, we became household fuckin' names, we became real threats. They have won titles and have had the best times in their careers thus far. You joined BOB secretly and what fucking happened? You became the fucking Universal champion! Yet you want to talk down to ME?

Who the FUCK do you think you are? Fury may have put down the foundation, but I am the one who put up the walls, the floors, the wiring, the roof, every fucking thing in this BOB house, I fucking finished.

I am going to give a warning to you.

Be careful when biting the hand that feeds you, for you never know what venom might course through your veins."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-05-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-05-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-05-2021)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-05-2021, 07:42 AM

(04-05-2021, 06:53 AM)Money Oswald Said: "Without my money, BOB would've been NOTHING. Without my help, without my guidance, BOB never would've been the powerhouse it is now. Would you have honestly have joined, if they were still bottom feeders?

I doubt it, Champ. Until I say so, you are all MY people. Bend the knee to Doc if you wish. I have already done it and refuse to do it again. If he treats you right, that's all I give a fuck about. I give and I fucking give to you people. Buying whatever frivolous bullshit you people want. Making a fucking game show using my money. All the while I've been dealing with spies, maggots sent to infest my companies. You think you're all uncovering shit about where my money comes from? You think I'm so fucking ignorant to the goings on in my own company? Page, the man you found out? Oliver, was it? He was found out the second he applied for a job. I may run a multi-billion dollar company, but I make sure I know everything about each employee I bring in to my family in case I need to fuckin' blackmail them to make them work harder.

You also must have forgotten something. The second I joined BoB, we became household fuckin' names, we became real threats. They have won titles and have had the best times in their careers thus far. You joined BOB secretly and what fucking happened? You became the fucking Universal champion! Yet you want to talk down to ME?

Who the FUCK do you think you are? Fury may have put down the foundation, but I am the one who put up the walls, the floors, the wiring, the roof, every fucking thing in this BOB house, I fucking finished.

Be careful when biting the hand that feeds you, for you never know what venom might course through your veins."

Look at this guy making his own bed like a good boy.

You seem to remember the Higher Power so clearly, but do you recall WHY it was that you fell from my graces back then?

Still confused, I see. Some never learn.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(04-05-2021), Theo Pryce (04-05-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-05-2021, 07:53 AM

(04-05-2021, 07:42 AM)King Doc Said:
(04-05-2021, 06:53 AM)Money Oswald Said: "Without my money, BOB would've been NOTHING. Without my help, without my guidance, BOB never would've been the powerhouse it is now. Would you have honestly have joined, if they were still bottom feeders?

Look at this guy making his own bed like a good boy.

You seem to remember the Higher Power so clearly, but do you recall WHY it was that you fell from my graces back then?

Still confused, I see. Some never learn.

"I only remember bits and pieces, because I hate that time of my life. Joining that group was the worst time of my life. The worst time in my career. The second I stopped asking for forgiveness, the second I stopped trying to appease you, that was when I started to flourish. It took a year, had to shake off some cobwebs, the last bits of influence from your grasp, but I became THE then longest reigning Hart Champion. Beaten by now, of course, but it was the reign to beat for a while.

I have no problems with you, King Doc. I have problems with people trying to throw me under the rug, without forgetting my major contributions in bringing the stable to the promised land, only to now be treated like shit as if I did nothing to bolster the group. Whenever they needed me, I was there. Whenever they decided to use my money, especially without my consent, I was still there, bitching and complaining, but allowing them to have their fun.

What do I get in return? This. I get this. All because I refused to kneel to you yet again."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-05-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-05-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-05-2021)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-05-2021, 08:02 AM

This is fun. I'm having fun.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Centurion's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-05-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-05-2021), Mr. Oz (04-05-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-05-2021)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-05-2021, 08:04 AM

(04-05-2021, 07:53 AM)Money Oswald Said: "I only remember bits and pieces, because I hate that time of my life. Joining that group was the worst time of my life. The worst time in my career. The second I stopped asking for forgiveness, the second I stopped trying to appease you, that was when I started to flourish. It took a year, had to shake off some cobwebs, the last bits of influence from your grasp, but I became THE then longest reigning Hart Champion. Beaten by now, of course, but it was the reign to beat for a while.

I have no problems with you, King Doc. I have problems with people trying to throw me under the rug, without forgetting my major contributions in bringing the stable to the promised land, only to now be treated like shit as if I did nothing to bolster the group. Whenever they needed me, I was there. Whenever they decided to use my money, especially with my consent, I was still there, bitching and complaining, but allowing them to have their fun.

What do I get in return? This. I get this. All because I refused to kneel to you yet again."

So, what's the lesson here, dear boy?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
R.L. Edgar (04-05-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-05-2021, 08:06 AM

(04-05-2021, 08:02 AM)Centurion Said: This is fun. I'm having fun.

"Happy for you. At least one of us is."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-05-2021, 08:09 AM

(04-05-2021, 08:04 AM)King Doc Said:
(04-05-2021, 07:53 AM)Money Oswald Said: "I only remember bits and pieces, because I hate that time of my life. Joining that group was the worst time of my life. The worst time in my career. The second I stopped asking for forgiveness, the second I stopped trying to appease you, that was when I started to flourish. It took a year, had to shake off some cobwebs, the last bits of influence from your grasp, but I became THE then longest reigning Hart Champion. Beaten by now, of course, but it was the reign to beat for a while.

I have no problems with you, King Doc. I have problems with people trying to throw me under the rug, without forgetting my major contributions in bringing the stable to the promised land, only to now be treated like shit as if I did nothing to bolster the group. Whenever they needed me, I was there. Whenever they decided to use my money, especially with my consent, I was still there, bitching and complaining, but allowing them to have their fun.

"The lesson? The lesson that I'm learning is that no matter how well you treat a wolf, it's still a wild animal and will likely bite you for no good fucking reason."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-05-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-05-2021)
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:

04-05-2021, 08:37 AM

(04-05-2021, 08:09 AM)Money Oswald Said:
(04-05-2021, 08:04 AM)King Doc Said:

"The lesson? The lesson that I'm learning is that no matter how well you treat a wolf, it's still a wild animal and will likely bite you for no good fucking reason."

"This wolf only bites those who refuse to follow her lead. You and your money were both integral parts in the formation of BOB, but neither is required for us to move forward. This notion that your wealth alone places you atop the hierarchy of BOB is false, and it's time that you realized that. This is my show, and I along with Page call the shots. Your voice has value to me still, currently, but you must choose your path at this crossroads. Fall in line and continue to prosper with BOB, or find yourself OBSOLETE."

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Miss Fury's post:
(04-05-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-05-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-05-2021)
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-05-2021, 08:41 AM

(04-05-2021, 06:53 AM)Money Oswald Said:
(04-05-2021, 04:44 AM)CCP Said:
(04-04-2021, 10:50 PM)Money Oswald Said: "You are not my enemy. All of BOB may kneel if they so choose, but our history will not let me do so. So long as you do well by my people, we have no problems."

"Without my money, BOB would've been NOTHING. Without my help, without my guidance, BOB never would've been the powerhouse it is now. Would you have honestly have joined, if they were still bottom feeders?

Bruh you got used and abused while it was needed. It is not anymore. You run nothing but your mouth while making the rest of us look bad in the process. You couldn't even beat a senior fucking citizen homie! And now here you stand trying to take credit for Miss Fury, Thunder Knuckles, Bobby Bourbon's fame? Here is what we will do. You and I will meet on Warfare on the 21st. I win, you are out. You win I am out.

Pretty simple.

I know where I stand, the question is, do you?

This is the part where you say I accept and seal your fate, or keep pretending to be some sort of badass that got schooled by Solace and Terry Borden.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- Former
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-05-2021, 09:05 AM

(04-05-2021, 08:37 AM)Miss Fury Said:
(04-05-2021, 08:09 AM)Money Oswald Said:
(04-05-2021, 08:04 AM)King Doc Said: So, what's the lesson here, dear boy?

"This wolf only bites those who refuse to follow her lead. You and your money were both integral parts in the formation of BOB, but neither is required for us to move forward. This notion that your wealth alone places you atop the hierarchy of BOB is false, and it's time that you realized that. This is my show, and I along with Page call the shots. Your voice has value to me still, currently, but you must choose your path at this crossroads. Fall in line and continue to prosper with BOB, or find yourself OBSOLETE."

"My voice means nothing when there was zero consideration given towards me. You people know I enjoy making deals. I would've gladly shared my position if people had not been plotting behind my back do take said position. You think I want to run not only BOB but the fucking shit I watch over day in and day out? Should've talked with me first and we would have no problems right now. That's how low you think of me. You people would've rather have done this behind my back than talked with me like the respectable businessman I am."

(04-05-2021, 08:41 AM)CCP Said: Bruh you got used and abused while it was needed. It is not anymore. You run nothing but your mouth while making the rest of us look bad in the process. You couldn't even beat a senior fucking citizen homie! And now here you stand trying to take credit for Miss Fury, Thunder Knuckles, Bobby Bourbon's fame? Here is what we will do. You and I will meet on Warfare on the 21st. I win, you are out. You win I am out.

Pretty simple.

This is the part where you say I accept and seal your fate, or keep pretending to be some sort of badass that got schooled by Solace and Terry Borden.

"No. For the simple fact that this is something you want."

Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles (04-05-2021)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-05-2021, 09:06 AM

Looks like it's time for BOB - WOLFPAC

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(04-05-2021), Charlie Nickles (04-05-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-05-2021), Marf (04-05-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-05-2021)
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-05-2021, 09:07 AM

(04-05-2021, 09:05 AM)Money Oswald Said:
(04-05-2021, 08:09 AM)Money Oswald Said: "The lesson? The lesson that I'm learning is that no matter how well you treat a wolf, it's still a wild animal and will likely bite you for no good fucking reason."

"My voice means nothing when there was zero consideration given towards me. You people know I enjoy making deals. I would've gladly shared my position if people had not been plotting behind my back do take said position. You think I want to run not only BOB but the fucking shit I watch over day in and day out? Should've talked with me first and we would have no problems right now. That's how low you think of me. You people would've rather have done this behind my back than talked with me like the respectable businessman I am."

(04-05-2021, 08:41 AM)CCP Said: Bruh you got used and abused while it was needed. It is not anymore. You run nothing but your mouth while making the rest of us look bad in the process. You couldn't even beat a senior fucking citizen homie! And now here you stand trying to take credit for Miss Fury, Thunder Knuckles, Bobby Bourbon's fame? Here is what we will do. You and I will meet on Warfare on the 21st. I win, you are out. You win I am out.

Pretty simple.

No because you are a scared fucking chode that has now been exiled to the lower card of BoB where you belong. We have spoken.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- Former
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-05-2021, 09:33 AM

The implosion is right on cue. You can set your watch by this shit.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Corey Smith's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-05-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-05-2021)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-05-2021, 09:34 AM

When you finally DO come around, Mister Oswald, I have the perfect role for you in my court. I never seen someone dig a hole so well without a shovel.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(04-05-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-05-2021)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-05-2021, 09:41 AM

[Image: 44afdb31c4bd192ff69c14f8d2d1cc9a.gif]

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Atara Raven's post:
(04-05-2021), Charlie Nickles (04-05-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-05-2021), Mr. Oz (04-05-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-05-2021)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-05-2021, 10:02 AM

(04-05-2021, 08:09 AM)Money Oswald Said: "The lesson? The lesson that I'm learning is that no matter how well you treat a wolf, it's still a wild animal and will likely bite you for no good fucking reason."

Pretty simple.

You built a faction of villains based around the idea that they are villains and now you're surprised they're going villain on you? Look who we're talking about here - Chris Page, who has never seen a partner he wouldn't turn on, Miss Fury, who was created primarily to battle an honest to God superhero, and two people who literally call themselves Bastards. Serious Oswald, the fact that you didn't see this coming is your own damn fault

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Centurion's post:
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-05-2021, 10:25 AM

(04-05-2021, 10:02 AM)Centurion Said:
(04-05-2021, 08:37 AM)Miss Fury Said: "This wolf only bites those who refuse to follow her lead. You and your money were both integral parts in the formation of BOB, but neither is required for us to move forward. This notion that your wealth alone places you atop the hierarchy of BOB is false, and it's time that you realized that. This is my show, and I along with Page call the shots. Your voice has value to me still, currently, but you must choose your path at this crossroads. Fall in line and continue to prosper with BOB, or find yourself OBSOLETE."

Pretty simple.

You built a faction of villains based around the idea that they are villains and now you're surprised they're going villain on you? Look who we're talking about here - Chris Page, who has never seen a partner he wouldn't turn on, Miss Fury, who was created primarily to battle an honest to God superhero, and two people who literally call themselves Bastards. Serious Oswald, the fact that you didn't see this coming is your own damn fault

"I have standards with my villainy. I expect others to have the same, especially Fury. Take power, but do it in front of the person's face. Not behind closed doors and then showing the coup when they've been outed. I will kill and maim anyone, but at least I am up front with it. Well, except some deals."

He snickered

"Besides the point, these people have known that I am a businessman, through and through, and deals give me a stiffy the size of the Sears Tower. This group wasn't run with a tight fist. More like a velvet clothed one. Respect is all I asked for, and I would back any machinations brought forth. Instead, I am shown none. That is what is disappointing. Just because we are bad guys, it doesn't mean we shouldn't have a code of ethics."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Charlie Nickles (04-05-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-05-2021)
R.L. Edgar Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-05-2021, 10:37 AM

Centurion Said:You built a faction of villains based around the idea that they are villains and now you're surprised they're going villain on you? Look who we're talking about here - Chris Page, who has never seen a partner he wouldn't turn on, Miss Fury, who was created primarily to battle an honest to God superhero, and two people who literally call themselves Bastards. Serious Oswald, the fact that you didn't see this coming is your own damn fault

Oswald... Centurion is right.

Given the track records of these folks I highly doubt this will be the first time you get a new stepdaddy. This is just the feeling out process. IF you stop misbehaving he'll eventually let you pretend to shift-gears in the truck again...

but you embarrassed him in front of the King.

Try being a little more considerate next time?

Cracks two ice-cold, foamy Miller Lites and motions one towards King Doc

Does His Majesty partake... Your Majesty?

[Image: nSPgiDy.png]
-Thank you for the banner Atara Themis-

Former:
1x Hart Champion
1x Federweight Champion
April 2021 RP Of The Month Still Waters Run Deep
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like R.L. Edgar's post:
Atara Raven (04-05-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-05-2021)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-05-2021, 10:52 AM

Oswald is out here putting more effort into this than all of the matches he's had in his entire career combined. That's some true heel shit right there.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(04-05-2021), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-07-2021), Atara Raven (04-05-2021), Charlie Nickles (04-05-2021), Corey Smith (04-05-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-05-2021), Marf (04-05-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-05-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-05-2021)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-05-2021, 10:59 AM

(04-05-2021, 10:52 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Oswald is out here putting more effort into this than all of the matches he's had in his entire career combined. That's some true heel shit right there.

woof

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Corey Smith's post:
(04-05-2021), Atara Raven (04-05-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-05-2021), R.L. Edgar (04-05-2021), Theo Pryce (04-05-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-05-2021)
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:

04-05-2021, 02:49 PM

Tommy Slavino here! I know you all have questions regarding the recent in fighting within BOB!

Will Ozzy accept CCP's challenge?

What will be the long term ramifications of this public debate?

Perhaps the first cracks in the armor of BOB?

The answers to these questions are unclear at the moment, but what is very clear is that the internal conflict within BOB is the biggest story on the net right now! Even going as far as to overshadow the death of CIA agent Oliver Danielson!

Impressive is the hype that surrounds our loveable group of villains!

To find out the answers to these burning questions, stick around! Because with BOB, you ONLY know what THEY want you to know!

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Miss Fury's post:
Atara Raven (04-05-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-05-2021), Marf (04-05-2021), Mr. Oz (04-05-2021), Theo Pryce (04-05-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-05-2021)