Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry, I don't speak Taco-Latin.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-02-2021, 02:55 PM

After Alias's transformation back to his human form, and him kicking out the resident Catering god's attempt, he walk off with his belt in the hallway. Then Alias stops midway through to hear voices that lingered in the hallway.

"Truth be told, you are lucky to be in this position as the X-Treme champion...sometimes I wish to fight you...either in the ring... or in a bedroom.."

Alias then wonders his eyes around the area, as he clinches his belt tightly. Then the voice continues..

"Shit, I see why you gave up the freestyle belt... so honorable... makes me want to cry. Your words make me cry sometimes... it's like poetry for the blind..."

Alias then starts to put his fist up... then the lights flicker.. then it comes back on normally and see's a man in a pig mask holding a kendo stick. Then the man clobbers him with stick until he couldn't take it any more. Then he grabs Alias by the head and speaks to him...

"I don't mean to hurt you, but... you got what I want... someday, we will meet once your finished with your war with Left Piggies...until then..."

Alias get's planted with a HideYaFace as the man takes the mask off to reveal Tommy, who smiles wickedly at the downed champ.

".....Quote The Tommy... NEVERMORE!...."

Then he covers him, as Reggie comes into count the fall with a stolen ref shirt...

Edit Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-02-2021, 03:20 PM

Alias kicks out and open hand slaps both Tommy and Reggie with The Other Left.

"Did everyone get a collective head knock or something? What makes any of you motherfuckers think that I'd start slipping now?"

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ALIAS's post:
R.L. Edgar (04-02-2021)