Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 12:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Lil Problems, Big Solutions
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-31-2021, 10:25 PM

Standing in his still destroyed lab, several days later, The Nefarious Scientist looks crazed as he finishes tightening something on a futuristic looking gun, his eyes wide at his triumph. He holds it up to the camera, his hair still covered with a bit of ash, his mad scientist look nearly complete.

“Now, this! This is what I was talking about! My ultimate weapon that shall defeat Lil W and destroy the lumberjacks that wish to stand between myself and victory! My new Shrink-O-Matic! Now, I know what you’re thinking: “Ned, why shrink a little person?” You idiots! It’s not for him! By shrinking the lumberjacks, I shall eleminate their ability to impede me and I shall obtain my ultimate victory! And it will all come back to me! It will all be mine! AHAHAHAHAHHAHA!”

Ned laughs maniacally before stopping abruptly, all emotion leaving him for a blank void face.

“Ethan left.”

“He said he needed a better mad scientist who would listen to his suggestions and that maybe we were just a bad fit.”

He looks down, placing the shrinking ray aside and walks out.

Later, at the evil bar.

Ned sits alongside famed evil emperor Dolottle.

“Have you ever lost a minion, Doug?”

“Not by anyone’s hands but my own. You’d be best served just finding someone else to do your bidding, Ned.”

Ned’s eyes widen as he exclaims.

“You’re right! I shant waste time moping on the past when a bright future sits ahead of me! I shall search for a sidekick!”

A voice rings out behind Ned's excited shout

"Can you keep it down? I'm trying to weaponise diabetes here!"

"Sorry."

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
59 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
61 | 39 | 4
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ned Kaye's post:
Robert "The Omega" Main (04-02-2021)