Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 03:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heavens to Betsy.
nope Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

03-29-2021, 11:55 AM

What is it about the dark that frightens such weak minds? Fear of the unknown. A very common answer to the question posed, but what is it about the unknown that scares them so? What is it about the unknown that threatens them? Fear is crippling... so crippling that even the slightest sound in a lightless room can inspire terror at its most primal. Don't be afraid... they must escape this mental prison and embrace the unknown... plunge themselves into the abyss and embrace their inner darkness... this is not for the weak-minded... it's for the bravest souls to observe who they are at their most vulnerable... to accept their lack of control and surrender to it... to become one with their true selves and only that can be achieved by turning from the light that they've been promised will save them... and confront the darkness that yearns for freedom.

The Baphomet is unafraid of this darkness for he basks within its dense mass, breathing in the unknown and exhaling its living shadow to encapsulate those who are open to the philosophy.

There is no light to reveal his image... and his location matters not. Only a camera to record his words, and no light to distract the viewer away from his message. Rejoice... for he begins to speak:

"Raise the left hand. Not a threat... not a command... an answer. An answer to the mortal question "Why suffer? What is the purpose of this life? Who am I?" The questions of human existence... and the questions that no human can truly answer, but now... now you have been given a gift.

"Raise the left hand." This is your answer. This is your future. This is the only way to fulfill your desire to become WHO and WHAT you have always been meant to be. Embrace it. Permit The Baphomet to open your eyes when your eyelids can't open... to open your ears when you ignore the signs... A perfect moment for the WWH and its collective mortals to answer for themselves at War of Attrition.

This is not a battle I wish to win! This is a gift! My presence is not to be the last man standing but a man standing among those too ignorant to join me! With Lycana and others joining me in the WWH ring at War of Attrition... and with the arena swarming with Imperium foot-soldiers, Left Hand Martial Law will prevent any light from distracting the men and women in WWH from my offer of darkness...

Raise your left hand to us... join our ranks and become your true self... nobody, including Angelica Ambrose, can sway you from embracing your truth any longer.

Word of the great atrocity that befell your C.E.O. has spread like wildfire to the other federations that are already prey inside our sharp and unforgiving talons. Angelica's tragic circumstances are but a warning to those unwilling to allow their people to raise their left hands!

Owners and C.E.O.s alike will no longer hinder the freedoms of their roster from raising their left hands! We have the means to do what we are doing in WWH across the board of any organization that tries to silence, prevent, or thwart the Left Hand and its recruitment!

I, the Baphomet, will travel from one federation to the next to LIBERATE the prisoners of free will from raising their left hands and embracing their true selves... on behalf of the dark.

War of Attrition is career day... all the applicants that enter that ring will be given the chance to give me their answer and while this is taking place, outside of the ring will be the rounding up of those who resist... and those who refuse to accept our new established order in the WWH.

As for XWF... I witnessed something at March Madness that truly inspired me. I watched Marf decimate Demos to become the TV Champion... I watched Miss Fury nearly win the tournament itself... I watched Lycana punish Ash Quinn with great pleasure... and I watched The Predator return from the DEAD GCWA to humiliate Demos.

This... should have been the Left Hand's night...

But then... Something truly remarkable brought a smile to my face.

Betsy Granger. Oh, how you have awoken my spirits!

To the untrained eye, you'd assume I'd be angry at your blasphemy, but quite the opposite. I felt... joy.

You have finally accepted your deepest inner darkness, just as I have foreseen. You are following the exact path that I've witnessed in my dreams.. and my patience is torture waiting for your blooming to fully commence. Did you think that bringing the Legacy out to your side and brutally attacking Marf and Lycana would somehow shake us from our mission? Did you think that Marf and Lycana would succumb to your temporary leverage over them? Nonsense. You truly don't understand that your violence has not threatened them, for they live for the violence, and you have only enticed their love for pain even further.

No, Betsy. Instead, your poor attempts to declare war against The Left Hand have sucked you into the very place that you wish to overcome... and with you closer than ever to the abyss, you will now embrace your own darkness to combat ours... and in doing so, you will become what you truly were always meant to become... mine.

In your pursuit to resist me, you will succumb to your darkest nature, you will raise your left hand, and ultimately... you will become my most ambitious acolyte. From there, your true purpose will be revealed and I will lead my army to the Elseworlds of this existence... beyond the boundaries of this reality, with you by my side, Miss Granger... together we will finish what was started long before either of us were thrust into this realm.

Rejoice, for March Madness only solidified your role in my design... but first, the legacy must be destroyed and after I destroy The Legacy, for you, there will only be one choice left... to raise your left hand... on behalf of the dark.

Until then... show me your violence... show me your... brutality. "
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like nope's post:
Lycana (03-29-2021), Marf (03-29-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate nope's post!
(03-29-2021), ALIAS (03-31-2021)