Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
BSB
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-30-2021, 07:39 PM

“And you won’t try to snuggle us like you did the last ones?”

“No.”

“.......................”

She heaves an exaggerated sigh as she rolls her eyes.

“I pinky swear it.”

Quokkana was just having all sorts of a bad time of it. She had been all excited to go to the FXW with her sausages and awesome glittery present, and now she had an evil pig after her, and no drunk girl with an atty best friend.

And add to that she was having to pinky promise to the new camera crew that she wouldn’t try to cuddle with them. Who didn’t like to cuddle?! People who were wrong. That’s who.

There was clearly only one thing to do.

KARAOKE!

“Tell me WHHYYYYYY! Aint nothin’ but a heeeeaarrrrrtttache!”

The Backstreet Boys were clearly the fix all medication she so desperately needed in this situation. Quokkana plays her air guitar as she dances all over her stage.

“Tell me WHHYYYYYY! Aint nothin’ but a miiiisssssssstaaaake!”

She tossed her hair around wildly as she dropped to her knees, really belting out the chorus of the catchy little tune.

“Tell me whyyyyyyy! I never want to hear you say!”

Everyone was staring at her, as they should be. All eyes on her as she puts on the performance of her life!

“I WAAAANNNNT IT THHHHAAAAT WAYYYY!!!”

She hits a Mariah Carey high note for no reason whatsoever, suddenly getting interrupted by wails of pain and agony. She hangs in there, refusing to give up her moment of glory as the audience grasps their ears in pain, some ripping little things out of them. One man lets pudding dribble out of his mouth. Another does wheelies right out the door. A woman tries very slowly to approach the stage with a knitting needle held in her hand like a knife, but it is wrested away from her.

Ah, her adoring fans! Hey wait! Quokkana feels herself lifted right off her feet but embraces it, throwing her hands up as she is carried along.

And gets tossed out on her rump as the door slams shut behind her.

“OUCHIES!!!”

She gets up, rubbing her backside.

“Can someone kiss my boo boo and make it better?”

Nobody even looks at the weird girl who was asking strangers to literally kiss her ass. Quokkana pouts as she trudges away from the Sunny Acres retirement home. As if nobody had snuck in, leapt onto a table and broken out into song during the middle of lunchtime before.

Maybe it was her outfit? She looks down at her fucking rad holographic leggings and rainbow striped oversized glittery t-shirt. No, definitely not that.

She was baffled. Why did nobody want to be her friend and go to her fun wrestling event? There was only one thing to do!

No, not karaoke this time....

She had to go back to her home and really pull out the big guns. Quokkana took a deep breath. Things were about to get.... crazy.

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Lycana's post:
Atara Raven (03-30-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-30-2021), Ned Kaye (03-30-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-30-2021)