Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Petting Zoo
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-30-2021, 05:35 AM

The camera jumbles a little bit, before being put down on something. We see Quokkana pushing it back then stepping backwards.

“They lied. They left and said I had to do it until someone else was hired.”

Clearly she's talking about the camera crew. They probably didn’t get paid enough to stick around this psycho clingy bitch.

“I guess now I need to find another bestie.”

She shrugs with a smile still, looking all adorable because of course she does. Shes also batshit crazy.

[Image: 6c1a2f7b891812d4e76c07e8a03bc5ec.png]

She picks up the camera and we bob along randomly, image swaying all over. Shes not that good at this. Try not to get sick.

“I heard that one of the friends I’m supposed to play with at the FXW is..... evil. I need to SAVE him.”

She sounds horrified as we approach a petting zoo and enter.

“There he is! Quick, hold this!”

She thrusts the camera on some poor unsuspecting soul as she scampers over to a sleeping pig

“May the power of CUTE compel you!”

She screams, holding out the peace sign before turning into a Quokka. Everybody around stops and sighs, clutching their hands together at the cuteness. The pig snores on.

The Quokka makes some small noises, much to the delight of the gathering crowd. The pig doesn’t give a shit.

She changes back, people immediately dispersing.

“Oh, I guess that’s not him then.”

She drags her feet back to the person holding the camera, she takes it and we see a nerdy guy.

“Want to be my friend?”

HOTDOGdo I ever!”

He smiles... but that fades away at what he sees. Probably her creepy grin.

“YAY! FRIEND!”

Whoops, there goes the camera again, we land next to the pig.

“CUDDLE ME!”

Screams of terror. The pig snorts.

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lycana's post:
ALIAS (03-30-2021), Ned Kaye (03-30-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-30-2021)