Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Changes
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-29-2021, 08:00 PM

We open now to a playground, where we see a sad looking Quokkana sitting on a playground swing, using the toe of her shoe to push herself back and forth. She had clearly failed in trying to catch herself a drunk atty girl. Or had gotten bored. Either was possible really.

“Like, I totally thought that would work but instead I waited a whole ten minutes. TEN! Wasted moments I will never get back. And the only person that showed up was this dude who wanted to use the porta-potty with a monocle. I told him all about my trap, and he called me a... a...”

She leans in and whispers conspiratorially.

“......a dumb twat.”

Quokkana sniffles at the injustice of it all.

“He didn’t even want to be my friend! He was just so mean, and a doo-doo head and....!”

With a little squeak, Quokkana is gone and an adorable fuzzy animal is there, falling off the swing with a little plop. It looks its smiling face into the camera, causing literally everyone to break out into ‘D’awwwwwwws’. The Quokka makes a small chirp noise, bringing sighs of utter rapture to the camera crew.

[Image: b5ee5419c6b3f46105abe9a3ce24d4b7.png]

In the blink of an eye, Quokkana is standing in the place of the furry little creature, noises of disappointment go all around. She smiles as she twirls her hair around her finger.

“Sorry, that happens sometimes when I get upset.”

“Can you do it again?”

From a crew member.

“What?”

“Can you do it again?”

“Will you be my friend?”

“Oh uhh, sure.”

With an ear piercing squeal, Quokkana launches at the man and the camera spins through the air. We see an upside down tree.

“FRIEND!”

“GET HER OFF!”

“YOU SAID YOU’D BE MY FRIEND!”

Loud scuffling noises are heard.

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lycana's post:
ALIAS (03-30-2021), Ned Kaye (03-29-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-30-2021)