Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 03:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Poppin' Bottles.
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-29-2021, 02:54 PM

The wrestling world is still buzzing over the happenings that unfolded at March Madness. A jam-packed event that delivered all cylinders all the while leaving Las Vegas painted in the blood of the XWF roster. If I was bored enough to list out all the happenings it would do your work for you in checking out the replay so I will just say cough up your funds and pay for it through your Pay-Per-View distributors.

What we will focus on is what transpired involving the Universal Championship.

Drew Archyle revealed himself to be Anarchy and paid the price for trying to tangle with the great white shark known as Chris Page, and we also now know that Chris Page paid Thunder Knuckles to take out Robert Main while being aligned with BoB all along. Our scene opens post-Pay-Per-View as Chris Page, Miss Fury, Thunder Knuckles, Bobby Bourbon, and Andre Dixon are shown in a private VIP room at Caesars Palace where Champaign is flowing as the master plan, or a piece of it has finally come full circle. Miss Fury is shown sitting in the lap of Chris Page as the Universal Title, the BoB World Title, and the XWF Tag Titles are all resting in a seated position on a large oval table with a black skirt.

Chris, Fury, Dixon, Bourbon, and Thunder Knuckles have all had time to get themselves together after a four-hour spectacle as all of them are dressed in various suits while Miss Fury sports a wicked sexy black skin-tight number that accentuates all the right curves in all the right places as she gets off the lap of Chris before snatching a bottle of champaign from an ice bend. Miss Fury pops the cork and sends it flying across the room missing Thunder Knuckles head by just a matter of inches.

She takes the bottle and starts to fill all the glasses for Andre, Page, Bourbon, Thunder Knuckles and even herself as Chris stands up from his seat looking down at the team that he has had a very large part in putting together.

” Goddamn it feels good, doesn’t it? To be able to stand here loud and proud of what WE have accomplished.”

There is a huge sense of satisfaction amongst the private room that overlooks the dance floor at the Omnia Night Club. The bass is thumping, laser lights on display, and a room full of patrons below them.

” Every single one of you is here for a reason.”

Miss Fury walks a Champaign glass over to Chris handing it to him. Chris wraps his arm around the slender and sexy waist of Miss Fury as he pulls her in tight against his side.

” Let me start with Miss Fury. Do you remember when we first met? Of course, you do because that one moment in time has led us to this point here and now where we can stand on top of the XWF collectively as a dominant group with all the hardware on firm display for all to see.”

Bobby, Thunder Knuckles, and Andre look on as Chris tilts Miss Fury's head in his direction before planting a soft kiss on her lips. He draws his head back as he looks her in the eyes.

” Without you pulling the strings none of this would be possible, babe.”

Miss Fury- “ You know all the right things to say.”

” This is true.”

Miss Fury steps away from Chris as he removes his arm from around her slender waist as she walks over towards the champagne table where she grabs the poured glasses. She brings two over to Thunder Knuckles and Bobby Bourbon as Chris directs his attention towards Them No Good Bastards.

” I have never been more goddamn proud of two guys than I am of the both of you and what you both accomplished tonight. Nobody gave either of you a shot in the world at besting Continuum, and you both proved everyone wrong; everyone but Miss Fury and me. What you guys did tonight was special and there are no legs for either Corey or Thad to stand on after you took them out from underneath them. You guys stole the fucking show!”

Thunder Knuckles- “ Ol’ Thunder Knuckles does not have a lot to say other than feelings did not get Continuum anywhere. What we did tonight was what should have happened at Snow Job, and tonight Them No Good Bastards took things to a completely different level while establishing to the world that WE are the team to beat, WE are the measuring stick when it comes to Tag Team Wrestling, and WE are going to dominate every single team that we come across in our wake.”

Thunder Knuckles raises his glass to Chris Page who in turn raises his back at Thunder Knuckles while Bobby crams half a ham and cheese sandwich in his mouth.

” And then there is you…”

Chris shifts his attention towards his longtime friend Andre “The King” Dixon while Miss Fury brings him his glass of Champaign.

” You have done more in two goddamn matches with this company than most will do in their entire careers. You and I go way back Dre, you are someone that I have always seen talent in regardless if we are on the same team or if we were on opposing sides of the equation.”

Andre Dixon- “If that is not the damn truth I do not know what is.”

” For over ten years we go back, and now that you have shown the world where your loyalties are… and you made the right choice. Some might say that you coming in losing to Corey and falling short in the second chance Battle Royale is enough to kill off whatever hype you have for yourself, but to those people I want you to say to them as politely as you can to go fuck themselves. You are the future of not on this Profession, but you are the future of BoB.”

There is a pause from Chris as he takes a good long look at the talent in this room. The sky is the limit for what can happen regardless of who stands in the way.

” This man right here has turned so many heads in a short time imagine what is going to happen when the rust is dusted off you and you are completely comfortable. They have not seen the bad bastard I know, they have not seen the bone-breaking madman that I know lives inside that body. You are going to be dangerous; more dangerous than even you might know.”

Chris raises his glass as he stands at the head of the table.

” What you see in this room is the upper echelon of BoB. We are at the top of the food chain, and we have an obligation to each other to take care of business. No money Oswald is calling the shots, there are no more embarrassments allowed, and if our members do not hold their weight then they can get the fuck out just as quickly as they came in. It was all fun and games until tonight because tonight all the stars have finally aligned, tonight we no longer have to hide in plain sight… and because tonight the entire landscape of professional wrestling changed because of all of you. To the new and improved BoB!

Thunder Knuckles, Bobby Bourbon, Andre Dixon, and Miss Fury raise their glasses before taking respective drinks.

” It is time to fuck some shit up.”

The scene fades to black.

Words from the Stoned One:

Yes it is indeed a beautiful day to be Chris Page. The jaws of the wrestling world are still being picked up off the floor following the many shocking events that took place at March Madness revolving around yours fucking truly; the million-dollar question, did I pay Thunder Knuckles to crack Robert Main’s skull? Yes, yes I did.

God, it feels so good to finally say it out loud.

I paid my good friend Thunder Knuckles to crack the skull of the walnut brain, and I would do it all over again without hesitation if I could. Does that make me a bad guy? Sure, perhaps on the outside looking in it would cast me in a negative light, but you are not me and you do not have all the specifics surrounding my decisions… more importantly, I can give two flying fucks if any of you like me or hate me for I am standing before you STILL the XWF Universal Champion, STILL the king of the castle, and NOW I stand before you all with an army of heat-seeking bastards with a vindictive Miss Fury, and an overly agitated Andre Dixon standing beside me.

Who in the blue hell stands a chance, Mikey Kincaid?

Do not make me laugh!

So let us discuss for a moment young Mikey shall we? Here is a guy that just recently walked into the XWF spouting off at the mouth, trying to garner the attention of anyone that would look his way… because ya know, that is what EVERYONE else tries to do too… the only problem is you got outshined by Dean Rose and you have not even bothered to try and compete. Tisk, tisk, tisk… A golden opportunity rested in the palm of your hands to show up and show out for March Madness, but what did you do? The polar fucking opposite and did not even bother to open your big fucking mouth. Funny how that works out, right?

If things could not get any worse for you and your current situation you now have to deal with me.

Jesus, this is going to be taking candy from a fucking baby.

What in the blue hell is Bob and Diamond smoking to lob me this softball coming off the ever-impressive title retention over some fucking turd that has not been around for the better part of two goddamn years? This is how you treat the XWF Universal Champion? By wasting my time and energy on someone better suited for someone like Shawn Wylde than a Chris Page! I tell you what we are going to do so I get some sort of gratification out of this other than steamrolling some prick who probably will repeat his self and performance at March Madness via the sounds of crickets fucking chirping for young Mikey is aware that he has just been thrown into the deep end of the pool without the favor of having any goddamn floaties on to keep him above water; I am going to sanction this as a Championship Eliminator style of a match.

That is right you meaningless chode.

If you can somehow defeat me then I will grant you a shot at the top prize this federation has to offer.

My Universal Championship.

Naturally, you will not stand a chance as the quicksand has already started to engulf you as you stand on the other side of the ring as me, and to make matters even worse for you… I am coming off yet another successful title defense, I am coming off perpetrating the single biggest swerve this federation has seen in YEARS! Yeah, that’s right fuck sticks; I am responsible for getting you all invested in who Anarchy was, had you all guessing until your hearts were content with only ONE of you being correct. If I played that game and beat ninety-nine-point nine percent of you can you imagine the kind of game that I will play with you just for the sake of embarrassing you?

I mean you do a fairly great job of doing that all on your own based on what I have seen thus far so it should be safe to say that it is not going to be a goddamn stretch.

I have also already grown pretty tired of listening to all the bullshit being spouted out by the masses revolving around my title defenses; yes I am more than aware that beating Big D was not worth writing home to mom about while beating up on Drew Archyle was just eh for me. So I am going to call my shots right here and right now just to end the speculation and move some names up to the top of my list. On April 17th I will be taking my ass on over to Savage Saturday where I am throwing down the challenge to you…

Demos.

That is right kiddo, you are the next contestant on who gets served next. When I finish with your Demos I am going back to Warfare on May 5th where I am looking at you RL Edgar. Both of you have shown me over the last several months that you are both warrant the opportunity to grace the squared circle with perfection in its purest form that is “Chronic” Chris Page. Will I successfully retain? I do not know but it is going to be a shitload of fun trying to find out; regardless of how those play it will lead me to Leap of Faith where I am going to go ahead and call you out here and now… Robert Main.

The Champ is busy if you cannot see, but that comes with the territory. For as long as I can remember the Universal Champion has just seemed to roll with the punches with whoever Theo and Vinnie put in front of them without remotely trying to deal with some people that have earned the right. Not I, not anymore. I’ll leave that for the Warstein’s the Main’s and the Engineer’s of the world because the word complacent rounds them all up in a fucking walnut shell. I want you all to pay incredibly close attention to what unfolds on Wednesday Night April 7th because the landscape of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation has completely changed for BoB has now officially become that threat you all wished that we were not.

You all followed that trail of breadcrumbs, idiots.

Now the time for you to reap what you sow has come before you all. We are the measuring sticks, we are the force to be reckoned with, and we are going to systematically destroy everything that the XWF holds in high regard. Why? Because we can and none of you can stand before us and stop it. The books are just being opened with this, and poor Mikey must be the first to fall, victim. Let us just hope for your sake that you show the fuck up because I highly doubt that you will be able to step up and showcase to the world that you fucking belong here. You will get the education of a lifetime when it comes to where you sit on the pecking order that is the Xtreme Wrestling Federation by my hands before I flush you down the goddamn toilet like the piece of shit you are. In closing let me shout out to my boys Bobby Bourbon and Thunder Knuckles for staking claim to the Tag Titles that should have been securely around their waists effective at Snow Job. I always knew the two of you had what it takes to bitch slap that cunt Thad and his bosom buddy Corey off that pedestal. It was only fitting that Thaddeus takes that loss for Continuum, knock him out of that fantasy world that he has been living in where he is the reason anyone else is successful. Next time Continuum should probably spend a little more time worrying about their goddamn opponents than worrying about Chris Page or Robert Main, mainly Chris Page.

Do not get me wrong.

I understand that I am and will always be a hot topic of conversation amongst the tips of the tongues of the XWF roster for no other reason than I stand in the position that you all are desperate to have. Keep plugging away, keep doing the work for there will come a time and a place for you to step to the plate and see what the fuck I am all about, but do not get too far ahead of yourselves in this instance because I assure you that I have way more in the tank than I am choosing to give you because unfortunately for Mr. Kincaid he certainly is not a Robert Main, he is not a Drew Archyle…. Hell, he is not even a Big D. One word describes him to a fucking tee…. Insignificant.

You are nothing more than one of those starving Ethiopian kids you would see on television ads back in the day all looking for that dollar-a-day donation that everyone wants to give but just does not. For your sake, I hope you prove me wrong and show me that you are someone worth taking a little more seriously because from the throne I am sitting on you look like a fish out of water flopping around screaming to get the attention only you are not ready for this kind of spotlight that dancing inside that ring with me will bring you. Unlike guys who will tell you how they made you or how your stock will suddenly rise just because we rubbed shoulders. I will leave that for people who need to put themselves over as opposed to just showing up and kicking the crap out of you.

I will leave you by wishing you the very best of luck for when it comes to how this story ends for you it will end pretty much how it is going to begin… with you on your goddamn back.

Loser.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Chris Page's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-07-2021), Andre Dixon (03-29-2021), Lycana (03-29-2021), Marf (03-29-2021), Miss Fury (03-30-2021), Mr. Oz (04-02-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-29-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-29-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Page's post!
Robert "The Omega" Main (03-30-2021)