Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend (June 29th) PPV RP Archive
X-treme Title RP2
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-25-2013, 01:20 PM

>> With Dr. Drew

We open up at the CNN center located in Atlanta, Georgia. Today at the studios, Dr. Drew Pinsky will be filming another episode of his show. We go into the area where Drew is filming and see a packed crowd. There is a mixture of teens, older men and women. They begin to clap as Dr. Drew walks out on stage. He sits down in the chair on stage. The camera zooms into Drew as he begins to speak.

[Image: dr-drew_zps2862a991.jpg]

>> DR. DREW
Thank you everyone and welcome to a very special episode of the Dr. Drew show. Today's guest is a professional wrestler for the X-treme Wrestling Federation. Professional wrestling has had it's fare share of being in the limelight but recently a member of the XWF was charged with child molestation. However those charges ended up being dropped. It makes you wonder do the wrestlers who we see on television every night get the social help they need. Well our guest has been in the ring with the guys and girls you see every night. He is John Austin. John come on out.

The crowd and Drew begins to applaud as John steps out on stage. He waves to the crowd and shakes the hand of Dr. Drew. John sits down in the chair opposite of Dr. Drew. The applause dies down.

>> DR. DREW
John...Welcome.

Your Guiding Light >> JOHN AUSTIN
Thank you for having me Drew or should I call ya Doc?

>> DR. DREW
Drew is perfectly fine. Now John, you wrestle for XWF. Would you say there are some crazy individuals you work with?

The crowd begins to laugh and you see Austin and Drew share a chuckle as well

Haha not all of us are crazy Drew. Some, well...I would hate to see their family tree if you know what I mean haha

The crowd breaks out into laughter.

>> DR. DREW
Haha *clears throat* Now John, after reading up on the some of the guys on the roster. I see that one guy suffered from a extreme case of paranoia. Another man dresses up in black clothing and actually believes he is that character and of course, we have that man I spoke of at the opening of the show. Does XWF actually give the help to the guys that need it or are they turning a blind eye to their personal problems? Is it the whole just get out there and do your jobs and leave your problems to yourself mentality?

I wouldn't put it like that exactly Drew. I mean okay, with me, I suffer from post traumatic stress that has been going on since I was nineteen but I actually got help for my issue. I think it goes with the guys you mentioned, the help is there but they don't accept it. I was told not to mention anyone by name but I am going to break the rules here. You speak of Dean McGovern, the man who molested a child. He was given a psych evaluation when he signed with XWF just like any other guy or girl has to do. The results showed that he leads a normal life but has had major issues steaming back to his childhood. I was told that XWF offered the help for Dean but Dean refused and we all seen what happened.

>> DR. DREW
We all go back to the Chris Benoit incident. Some say that the recklessness he endured through his career made him do the things he did. Do you think there should be some sort of protection in your sport. Say for example, if a guy gets knocked out cold then the match should stop or the weapon use needs to be taken out.

There are major pro-cations taken. There is always a code of conduct in our sport. We go out there and put on a show. It doesn't matter if I am facing my best friend or someone who I truly hate. I mean hate as in not on TV hate but in real life. We always protect each other. I mean I see where you are coming from Drew. There is this wrestler by the name of Steve Davids. Steve plays a character of this monster that just breaks down walls, kinda like Frankenstein. You just can't beat him. When it comes to outside the ring, the running joke from all the boys is what did the voices tell you now Steve? ...See Steve is a great guy but this paranoia or whatever he suffers from, it's going to be the death of him. I believe his recklessness in the ring is definitely a health hazard. Take a look at this clip. It is Steve Davids vs. Chris Legend.

We cut to the match and see the brutality and weapon shots. The clip ends with Steve choke-slaming Chris through the already broken table.

Now Drew, when they both came back from behind the curtain. I overheard Steve tell the trainers that he didn't remember the last portion of the match. He kept saying he heard these voices talking to him. It's scary Drew and I have a match against this man on Saturday haha.

The crowd can be heard slightly laughing.

>> DR. DREW
Haha now John, there is one last man that I looked up online and he seems to be the most sane out of the three.

Yes, Crimson Cobra. Crimson wears this kinda GI Joe modified attire in his matches. Now when mostly wrestlers get to the back, change into their clothes they came to the arena in and pack their gear up in their luggage but not Cobra. This man actually believes he is this mysterious man he portrays on television.

>> DR. DREW
*shakes his head* It is quite the plethora of individuals with their own problems in your company John. Now let the viewing audience know about this coming up Saturday.

This Saturday, on Pay Per View, it will be Wild Card. Watch me take on Crimson Cobra, Steve Davids and Dean McGovern for the X-treme title. There are some tickets still available at the box office at the Staples Center. Don't miss it.

>> DR. DREW
*looking at the camera* We will be right back folks.

The crowd begins to applause as we see John and Drew talking. We go to commercial as our scene ends.

===========================================

>> Coffee Time with the next Champ.

We open up at a local Starbucks in Los Angeles, California. It is eight in the morning and there are a few customers inside but not the normal packed coffee house we are use to. We can hear the baristas brewing this morning's nectar of the Gods. We see John Austin sitting at a table by himself, reading the USA Today and drinking a tall cup of coffee. John looks towards the camera and folds up the newspaper. He is seen wearing a eye patch from his battle last Monday from Scott Charlotte.

Hello everyone. My name is John Austin and welcome to Coffee Time with the next Champ.

John brings up a poster-board that is decorated in crayon that says "COFFEE TIME!" with a coffee cup. He starts to hum what sounds like the Price is Right opening tune. He places the poster-board back down.

[Image: 7ef760d4-b891-4698-bbd6-9470a2513d8a_zps0d2308ae.jpg]

This marks the first episode of Coffee Time. Now I have been getting countless emails about how I am doing after that no good Wraith stabbed me in the eye with a rail road spike. No worries everyone because the eye is perfectly fine. I have to keep this on for one more day and I have it taken off tomorrow by my doctor. Now onto the business at hand everyone. This Saturday, I will be taking on Crimson Cobra, Steve Davids and Dean McGovern.

John takes a sip of his coffee and continues to speaking.

The XWF X-treme title is on the line and I will be bringing the respect back to this title. This title has been passed around more than the whores who walk the streets of LA and that's ALOT.

We see a older woman looking over at John in disgust.

This title will never again be called the joke title of XWF, when I personally pin that child molester's ass, I will be bringing the gold back home to Virginia Beach. You can be mysterious or listen to the voices, me?....I am the best wrestler in the world and I AM NO PSYCHO.

John takes a short pause.

I recently appeared on the Dr. Drew television show which will air this coming up Friday, so stay tuned for that fans. While on the show I spoke of my three opponents and I made it known that you guys need professional help. Steve with your voices, Cobra you and your GI Joe self and Dean, Chester Chester the child molester. When I finally take that strap away, I promise to help you guys out. I am going on for the cause for a better XWF environment.

John takes a short pause.

Now be there this Saturday everyone for the match and this marks the end of the first episode of Coffee Talk with the next champ. Tune in next week when my guests are my pitbull Tyson, his best friend which is a orange tabby cat named Garfield and my old math teacher, Phil Gowins. This is Coffee Talk ........*hums the theme to Price is Right*

Our scene comes to a close.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
(06-29-2013)