Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 09:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Till We Meet Again
SavannahKnightley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-28-2021, 10:41 PM

So over the weekend my laptop that was slowly dying has decided to finally kick the bucket and die on me. So that means that I am gonna have to step away from being XWF’s #1 Jobber for awhile as I don’t think I will be able to get my old one to work or get a new one right away and even if my rps usually are on the short side I do not want to have to do it from my cell. I hate texting could not imagine how much I would hate trying to rp on this.

So to everyone one here in the XWF it has been fun getting my ass kicked by you and I look forward to facing you all again when lever I do manage to find my way back

Till Next Time
Bob

[Image: savannah.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like SavannahKnightley's post:
ALIAS (03-28-2021), Charlie Nickles (03-29-2021), Lycana (03-29-2021), Ned Kaye (03-28-2021), Theo Pryce (03-29-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-28-2021)
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-28-2021, 10:51 PM

Take care, man. XWF isn't going anywhere. We'll see you soon.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-29-2021, 06:21 AM

Barney might be able to hook you up with a laptop, my guy. Hit him up on Discord.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Morbid Angel (03-31-2021), Theo Pryce (03-29-2021)