Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend (June 29th) PPV RP Archive
To Lose Something is to Imply You've Had it in the First Place (RP 2)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-25-2013, 02:54 PM

Act 2: Is He Out of his Damn Mind?

10:00 PM

LA, California

June 20th, 2013

Darkness, what appeared to be Luca's second home as of late. He walks down a sidewalk, the jet black baseball bat hidden in the sleeve of his trench coat assuring that this isn't a joyous occasion. Scanning his surroundings, eyes set on finding one man. Through the sea of nothing more than your typical, run of the mill street corner scumbags, that is no easy task. His eyes catch a glimpse of a man walking through a gaping hole in the chain link fence that leads into the front yard of a rundown, low end to begin with excuse for a house.

He chases after the man subtly, slowly following the path his target took. As he approaches the fence, a muscular Hispanic man stops him by placing his right hand on Luca's chest. Giving Luca a death stare, the man's left hand points in the direction Luca came from, almost as if to tell him to turn around now and walk away. Not one to take any nonsense from bouncers, Luca forces the bat out of his sleeve and grips it at the handle. He swings first at the man's leg, dropping him down to a knee. Another swing connects with his skull, possibly knocking out a tooth and definitely rendering him unconscious. Or at the very least, unable to continue his duties.

Content, he slips in through the hole in the fence and walks toward the front door of the house. Cautious as to any nails sticking through the wood, Luca decides to knock using the meat of the bat he just used on the security. Instead, the door swings open slightly, allowing the concealed man entry. Stepping over the threshold, the smell of underachievement spiked with vomit passes his nostrils. A tad nauseated, he continues forth into the main room.

The floor is cluttered with everything from Christmas ornaments to empty cardboard pizza boxes to dried up vomit caked on the wooden floor. It would appear as if no one's cleaned up here in months, years maybe. As he walks through the room, his shoes click against the floor, forcing him to a standstill every time. Upon hearing no response from any area of the house, he decides to move forward at a normal pace, quickly making his way into the kitchen.

The tile on the floor was caked in a green mold like substance, teeming with ants that submerged on a spilled puddle of soda. Someone was in here recently, Luca thought as he stepped over the insect infested pool. A ragged screen door stands in front of him, its screen long gone, leaving only what could equate to an open window in the middle. Pulling the door open, Luca steps into the garage.

The garage possessed a different smell than the rest of the house, an odor of gasoline and ammonia filled his lungs. Upon entrance, Luca's drawn to the sound of a fist slamming down onto a wooden table. Turning his head, he indeed sees the man he followed in the first place gripping his hand in obvious pain. Steeping over a mound of rusted car parts, he approaches closer to the man, who with his back turned is still oblivious to Luca's presence. As he draws nearer, he hears the man's phone conversation clearly.

"Yeah man, just tell Heiman that I'll be coming back to New York soon."

A short pause, the man cursing under his breath as he listens to the person on the other end.

"I know, I'll be taking over for my dad. No one ever told me when his funeral was, that's why I didn't come! Do you think I'd actually miss that on my own free will?"

Another pause, annoyance evident on the man's face as he still does not turn around.

"I ain't got caught up in shit! You just shut up, you don't know what you're talking about!"

Angrily, the man hangs up his phone. Just then, Luca steps forward, bat in hand, and swings the wooden object at the back of the man he's been stalking. Falling to the floor, screams out in pain. Rolling over onto his stomach, he sees Luca's face, recognizing him instantaneously. He drops the bat on the floor, fiddling with one of the pockets on his coat.

"L-Luca?"

No response from the bat wielding man, instead he pulls out a zip tie from a pocket on the coat he's wearing and drags the grounded man over toward the table he punched moments before. Once he gets as close as he can, he zip ties the man's hand to one of the legs, making sure to the leave the other end free.

"Come on Luca, what're you doing?"

Picking up the baseball bat once more, Luca takes a couple of practice swings and approaches the other man in the room. Pulling back on the bat, he connects with a swing that forces the air of the man, along with a few milliliters of blood that splash on the ground inches away from Luca's feet. The man who now had a couple of broken ribs struggles to take in air, coughing on every exhale.

"Come on man!"

Kneeling down, Luca gets to eye level with the zip tied man, who's currently being held hostage in his own house. Coughing loudly to mock him, Luca decides to finally start speaking to the man.

"Come on? How about I start telling you about what you're going to do for me, Lewis Jr."

Act 3: Reluctance Gets You Nowhere

10:15 PM

LA, California

June 20th, 2013

The phone that the man Luca referred to as Lewis Jr. was using is laying on the ground, well out of reach of its owner. He tries to struggle, to move the table, but just can't for whatever reason.

"I'm not going to do anything for you! You're a psycho!"

The man quickly learns what good sticking to your guns does as Luca smashes the bat over the shoulder that's tied to the table.

"Did I say you had a choice?"

Luca walks over to the phone, picking it up and checking to see if it still worked. The screen lights up, close enough. Turning back to Lewis, he hands him the phone and gives him a specific set of directions:

"Call Heiman. Tell him Poltera's out to get him. Hang up. Do anything else, or hint that I'm here, I'll kill you. Right here."

Lewis dials Heiman's number, hoping the call comes through and that he answers. The seconds become hours for him, the amount of rings infinite. His heart pounds, desperate that the call doesn't go to voicemail. The fears he had put to rest when Heiman did indeed answer the phone. Luca motions for him to put it on speaker.

"What is it, Chris?"

"Hey boss, one of Poltera's guys came after me. Told me to tell you that they're coming for you and the rest of us."

Silence for a few moments. Chris hoped that he didn't do or say anything that could be taken as code.

"Who?"

"What?"

"Who is they sent after you?"

"How the fuck should I know? It has to be one of their grade A guys!"

Just then, the baseball bat connects with Chris once more. This time striking him across the jaw. The phone flies out of the man's hand and slides across the concrete floor. Luca walks over to where phone skids to a stop, smashing it with his foot.

"I said no codes!"

Hurrying back, he begins to wildly swing the bat at Chris, still trapped by the zip wire.

"There wasn't any codes!"

Chris barely manages to choke that out between the blows, but Luca isn't very convinced at the sincerity of the words.

"The hell there weren't."

Lining up his shots now, he raises the bat over his head like it was a hammer, and brings it down hard as if Chris' knee was the test of strength game at a carnival. A crack is heard loudly, followed by a scream, as the free hand of the wounded man clutches the broken knee. Another hammer drop on the other results in a similar sounding crack. Luca lines up for one more shot. He gets in a batter's stance and takes one last swing.

Chris' head is smashed between the table leg he's zip tied to and the bat. His body goes limp, and Luca slides the bat back up the sleeve of his trench coat.

"Don't worry, insurance will cover that."

He laughs as retraces his steps and exits the house, back into the darkness, his second home as of late.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(06-25-2013)