Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 01:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
Wacko doctor and going through to win the tournament.
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

03-27-2021, 10:58 PM

Kieran's day out with Chase. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 20th March (Off-Camera)

Kieran could be proud he defeated Noah Jackson in the last few days of his matches, although the matches he could very well be in are the biggest ones of his entire career. However, today was not about wrestling for Kieran; it was more a day out with Chase, after skateboarding in a competition today, the first time as a professional. Chase has a massive smile on his face, beaming with delight, despite being fifth from last, but he still had a smile on his face.

Chase Overton: "Is it always like this when your wrestling with the crowd cheering for you?"

Kieran Overton: "Well, if your a good guy in wrestling, yes, that is the norm for the crowd to go crazy. For me, however, it doesn't bother me; the fans don't like me, and that's what I prefer to be."

Chase Overton: "I guess because you are the kind of guy who doesn't give a shit about people anyway."

Kieran Overton: "It's hard enough taking care of you, let alone doing things for fan approval. I was cheered a bit during that stupid match I had with Miss Fury, but I hated it because it wasn't for me."

Chase knows what Kieran's like out of the ring, wasn't like he was eight and wondered if Kieran was this horrible guy out of the ring. Chase understands somewhat about wrestling. Not enough, however. Kieran was the same with Skateboarding, not knowing the rules or anything from the sport. They walk from the skate park where Chase had a professional skaters competition that finished five minutes ago, walking down the alleyway together.

Chase Overton: "I like that my parents came to my first ever professional skateboarding competition last week, and you came this week."

Kieran Overton: "Because you're my brother. I may not know everything about families yet, but if your happy coming fifth from last, then that says a lot that you didn't care if you didn't win big bucks or anything of a sort."

Chase Overton: "No, because for the first time in my entire life, I felt respected and liked within the skating community. I love this sport, and I want to get better with the pros. I got a bit intimidated with the skills they can pull off, but once I did my stuff, I got more comfortable."

Kieran pats his little brother around his shoulder, knowing how proud he is of his skateboarding achievements. However, there was some relation Kieran could relate when it comes to significant competition, and he feels nervous about it.

Kieran Overton: "I don't know how well I will go in the March Madness tournament. Sure, I could be facing more than just Doctor Louis D'Ville in the ring if I advance through, but at the same time, going against multiple opponents will not be easy for me. It's easier to fail and crash at Skateboarding than it is winning the March Madness tournament."

Chase Overton: "Oh, please, since when you've worried about wrestling? You did well against that idiot who forgot the match you had with him a few weeks ago."

Kieran Overton: "The truth is, I was lucky to advance. I felt Miss Fury screwed me, but I advanced by choice and won against Noah Jackson, who forgot to acknowledge the match I had a year ago with him. He was an idiot who kept saying cunt to everyone he wrestles against."

Chase Overton: "It's like what I said, it's about having fun, and that's what matters. Not getting yourself a title shot against the XWF champion and winning matches."

Kieran nodded at Chase, seeing his entire point about wrestling and other things like that, but it was a different situation than for Chase, a professional skateboarding rookie.

Kieran Overton: "It's not the same man. You can be happy to do your thing because you're still a rookie in the sport. I'm not when it comes to wrestling and this March Madness tournament. I don't know who my opponent is very well, apart from being some doctor and some tag champion. That's all I can gather."

Chase Overton: "Well, it is like me today; I didn't know any of these skaters, apart from the guy who gave me a big cheque and trophy in the amateur skateboarding competition, but I've learnt a lot today from him and every other skater, wanting me to get better because I'm the future of the sport."

Kieran Overton: "I get your point, and I shouldn't give a shit what this doctor dude says to me. I usually don't, nor do I with the rest of the opponents either, apart from Miss Fury. Regardless, I should go down to The Monstimals gym tomorrow and work out. I don't understand the deal with Markus being in XWF, though; he won't tell me why he's there."

Chase Overton: "Well, it has something to do with his brother on beating this Sarah lady up, and after the shit, you said about him from my resources, I think you can understand why. I'm sure you wouldn't want Markus to talk shit about me, and you wouldn't trust him, would you?"

Kieran Overton: "Yes, I understand that. I can't worry about him when I have some stupid fuckers to beat and win the entire tournament. At least this time walking together, you were able to be safe as we approach our home."

Chase nodded as everything this time went right, despite the concerns on Kieran's face with wrestling. Still, Chase was over the moon about skating with the professionals and never thought he'd be a star of the entire competition; despite being fifth from last, it's still a performance everyone, including Kieran, will remember.

They went into their home with Kieran closing the door, and their parents smiled at Kieran and Chase for not getting into trouble this time before they went upstairs to do their thing in their bedrooms.

---------------------------

This tournament is mine, and beating some stupid doctor is my goal to do so twitch.com shoot (On-Camera)

"Ah, I knew Noah Jackson would be stupid enough to forget about the fact he and I fought before the March Madness qualifying tournament match where he won, but now I beat his ass because Noah is a lazy and useless man who can't buy a win anymore. It shows how useless as a wrestler he was without Fuzzy Bear winning matches for him.

Moving on, however, as I could care less about him, on the way he treated me like shit, now it's Doctor Louis D'Ville's turn to witness the destruction I'll cause to that fucker. I don't know if this guy is an actual doctor or not, but that doesn't matter because the only thing I know about him is being a tag team champion.

Truthfully, that's all I know and who I care to know because I took one look at this guy, and there's no chance in hell he can be winning matches as he is. I don't care about the shit talk you may have given me. Some fucking psychiatrist thinks that can help the entire world and somehow made his partner a better wrestler. None of that shit works.

You will never be able to help this angry, sick bastard from his anger and misery because I use anger and the form of treating you as if you need a professional doctor. Not the fake one you are portraying as once I'm done with you as you're in the way of destroying pathing my way through to the finals of the tournament to get that XWF title.

I don't need to do three other videos of me saying the same shit to you or anyone I will have to face because I don't give a damn about anyone. Not even you, but when I'm in the ring, I beat the living shit out of you because someone who's a tag champion shouldn't be in this damn match. Not even in the pathetic rumble, they are putting out for the losers who failed to make it through the tournament, so they get placed in the final since they can't work for shit.

I also know I could be facing Miss Fury again, who threw out shit at me I didn't care about. Do you honestly think I get offended by your shitty fat jokes? Na, I don't think so. You got more or less offended with the skinny women being all the same jokes because women in wrestling are a fucking insult. In my opinion, women should never be wrestlers.

They should do other sports that fit women like you better, like Gymnastics would suit a masked lady like yourself. I still stand by my statements on you being a complete utter joke. I can take the doctor guy more severe than you because at least he looks like a wrestler and takes this business seriously, but you don't.

Maybe I bring an old HCW Hardcore title belt here, and then we'll be even with the fake titles we carry around. I don't need to win fake fucking titles like the ones we had here previously; I want real titles like the tag titles Doctor Louis D'Ville holds.

I'm still going to beat the shit out of him regardless because he doesn't have the killer instinct to win himself a shot for the title. Nor does Miss Fury either; well, weak women never are fit enough for that. Miss Fury's better off facing the Shooting Star title, and that's the only belt you will ever win.

Being overweight makes me a real wrestler because I'm more than capable of being a heavyweight and being a champion; that's what wrestling needs. A champion who's a heavyweight to carry a belt, something that people like Osira Themis, Betsy Granger and Atara Themis can't ever do because their gender hinders that.

I'm all of those qualities a wrestler has, and the majority of you are jealous that you can't look like wrestlers and become overweight; unlike me, you'd be too scared of having people judge you for your weight. I'm not because I'm proud of being fat, but at the same time, proud that everyone fears the destructive beast.

While I haven't mentioned people's names in the rumble because there's too many of you fuckers to mention and opponents to be like Solace Tatum and Shawn Warstein, who I know will put up a fight against me. Still, the point is no matter who the fuck faces me for the tournament; I will still beat the daylights out of Doctor, who somehow made it this far and drawn out of the lucky hat to face me, a guy who will be beating this doctor wacko senseless.

I don't care, as I said, for your achievements, especially when being a tag champion does not help your cause of being an individual wrestler and thinking you got this match in the bag. No, fuck out of here with your four fucking videos of what you have done for the match, most likely. I said everything I needed to say in this one video.

That's all I need to show everyone I'm a threat to take the entire tournament, and I will deliver what a construction site will look like. Everyone will fear The Destructive Beast because I will be winning and clinching my shot for the XWF title, and none of you sons of bitches will do a damn thing about it. I deserve the XWF title shot more than any of you do because, unlike everyone else in this damn tournament, I won't resist having a killer instinct in the ring and winning this tournament that I need to restart, kicking the era of The Destructive Beast's time at the top. I will pin Doctor and all of you sons of bitches either for the three count or make any one of you tap out, showing how weak and pathetic you all are."

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kieran Overton's post:
Theo Pryce (03-28-2021)