Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 03:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
When The End Collapses
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-27-2021, 09:45 PM

The sky is dark, but full of lights close to the ground, as bullets fly across the battlefield, explosions from tank fire blasting all around. The sounds of airplanes dogfighting in the air as yells of battle orders, battle cries and pained screams fill the spaces of air between everything else happening. The sigils and markings on the soldiers on one half are the signs of a single person: Oswald Autem Sephtis. The other had no obvious signs of who they backed, it looked like a mish-mash of militaries, from several countries. Some looked Chinese, some looked British, some looked Russian.

Soon, the stars and the lights of aircraft seemed to be blacked out, until a mortar shell flew by and exploded, revealing the face and body of Oswald, but he was trailing what seemed like the void itself, as it enveloped the light almost instantaneously and he slowly fell to the ground. This seemed to be the best chance it seemed, for the opposing army, as they began to open fire upon him, only for the bullets to seemingly get absorbed by his body and the shroud following him.

As he touched the ground, he made a show of falling to his knees, before the void fell on top of him and the ground. It was so massive it seemed like entire football length to his right and his left. It even enveloped him as it collapsed. Animalistic snorts sounded, galloping, both armies weren't moving, but the sounds didn't come from them. Instead, it came from his shroud. The sounds grew louder and louder, while dogfighting continued in the air, these were the sounds that can only be called the screams of the damned, as they grew louder and louder, causing both sides to grasp their ears, and soon, as if being born from blackened ooze, hundreds of thousands of ghoulish specters of battles past as well as horse-riders with their horses, climbed out of the void, and both sides saw the undead visages of the past, exhaling the inkiness of his shroud. Soon, the sight of Oswald slowly standing, immediately caused the enemy to open fire once more, as the army of the dead charged, without fear, without pain, with the army at his back following after, taking advantage of this distraction, opening fire on their enemy.

That's when he came. Appearing in a puff of blood and cum covered confetti and the sound of a honk, was Phantom Panzer.

"How ya doin', pops?! Lookin' more voidy than you used to! How's the old dick? Still working after you decided to consume the Seven Deities powers entirely? If it's still workin', what are the stiffies like? Gotta feel like some kind of drug."

"All of them."

"What?"

"You were gonna ask 'which drug though is the question.' so I pre-emptively answered. All of them."

Panzer chuckled as he popped a party popper. Where'd that come from? Don't ask.

"Nice job. So, I'm gonna need you to stop doing this."

"Stop doing what?"

"This. All of this. You realize what you're doing, right? You're not supposed to have these powers. At all. Nor does the base version of you. You can see the alternate you, you can see what this is all about. I can even see my commandeered camera from your base self. So, it's time to end this little thing of yours and you can go back to whatever it was you were before in this reality. Y'know, a nobody."

He snickered before throwing a punch, expecting to lay Oswald out. Oswald's face didn't even get budged. Instead, he scowled at Phantom Panzer, the Clwon God and Protector of all Space and Time was somewhat phased.

"Huh. Guess I'll have to use a bi-"

He immediately got punched and sent flying across ground.

"Well alright then! As I was saying before, time to use more force!"

The two flew at each other, causing a massive explosion of force as they collided. Their punches faster than foe or ally could follow. Hitting hard enough that they forced the air pressure to get heavier, making those around them start to feel worse, except the undead, of course. This gave them instead an upper hand and began to cull the forces of man. It wasn't for another minute did Panzer remember that this was happening and looked at Oswald.

"Ozzy, bubeleh, I have a joke for you before we continue on. I don't care if you're ready or not. Here it is. There was once a Mexican magician at a kids party. He was getting ready for his final act. So, he said to the gathered children 'Boys and girls, for my final trick, I will disappear on the count of three!' So the magician tapped his hat, and pulled out what seemed to be enough cloth to be a curtain. 'Uno!' he says as he tosses the cloth over a bar he had prepared earlier in the day. He stepped behind the curtain 'DOS!' The kids were now very pumped up, to see the trick happen, but when the parents went to look for the magician, they ended up revealing that the magician had made himself disappear without a trace."

He snapped his fingers and soon the army of the dead to be bathed in light before disappearing before the very eyes of all onlookers. This, however, pissed Oswald off. He began to punch harder, faster, throwing in knees into the gut as well, causing Panzer to cough up sparkling and glitter covered blood.

"Sorry, ate your mom out on her period after her shift as a stripper. Gotta get them red wings for my badge as a Boy Scout somehow, y'know?"

Oswald continued to thrust knees into PP's stomach before preparing to punch him, balling up his fist as Panzer coughs a couple more times, words coming out raspy

"That's a... pretty big fist... Watch out or you'll likely hurt someone with it."

Oswald then slams the fist into Panzer, making him cough up more blood before throwing him hard into the ground.. He then grumbled as he summoned forth the shroud once more which flew across the field, and yet another horde of undead rushed at the forces of Man. However, once he looked over towards where PP was, only to see the clown was gone, most likely recovering from his wounds. It did not matter much to Oswald, as the undead continued to slaughter every man and woman who came to the fight.

He scoffed a bit, knowing their war wasn't over, but the battle for the supremacy of Earth was all but sealed. He shall consume and destroy that which he feels does not fall in line with his ideals.

For all will be assimilated, or be forced to serve, in death.

A visibly shaken Oswald shuddered at the possibility coming from a different reality. So much power, but was it worth it to have PP on his ass? It seemed like he handled the Clown God of Righteousness really well, but that bastard more than likely knew how it all ended. It was inevitable for that Oswald to lose if he abused his powers in such a way. It would require a different approach, however, when accumulating souls.He stroked his beard before seeing his camera, smirking a bit before responding to Solace in particular.

"So, Solace. You wanted to fight me again. You wanted to go up against the God of the Brotherhood of Baddies. The man backing each and every endeavor they wish to perform. The creature that can snuff out their lights if they decide to do take this group from me. What hope do you have against me? What in the fuck do you think you're going to do? You think I'm going to allow some fucking poor touch my belt? I'd rather soon fucking cut off my own arm than allow you to have my title. I will make your record worse and dip down deeper than you've ever been. Lower than you giving a blowjob to your edgy high school boyfriend in a freshly dug grave in a cemetery because you wanted to be 'cool'. However, once you become part of B. O. B. however, that's where you'll shine. Ask all of them. The moment they join B. O. B. their lives become much better. There's a reason why I lead them. There's a reason why Fury is my left hand. She takes orders, she's tenacious, and she will take what she wants

You will be capable of being the same as her. You will become a God among these lower people. Hell, even if you win, the opportunity, the offer, of joining us will still be open. We are the future of the XWF. We are the people who know how to get shit done and how to win titles. Just ask Page. We sponsored him, we helped him. He became the great champion he is right now because of our hard work alongside him!

You can say whatever you want to say, whatever you do, you will never match up to my legacy. To the ones from my stable. You owe it to yourself to join us. Otherwise you'll keep taking L's in your career. It will come from us in droves, beating you, battering you down until your very soul is too weak to continue and BEGS for us to help you. To grab you by the hand and bring you into the fold, to nurture you, treat you, and give you everything needed for you to become the Goddess you should be. Only lowering yourself to beat them into shape, before you rise above them.

This title of mine, will never leave me. I will rule as the Billion Dollar Champion and you will simply become the 13 dollar champion. Because that's all I value your worth at right this second. Probably what you price your own ass at anyway when you're walking the streets.

Yeah, I'm calling you sex worker, and it's a legitimate profession, good on you to make that money, but maybe if you washed your pussy more, the smell wouldn't be so fuckin' unbearable. I'm gonna have to wear those nose clips that swimmers use in order to deal with you. If you have a yeast infection, you're legally required to tell people before they perform any maneuver dealing with your ham wallet near their face. Like a scoop slam, for instance. Hope you're being treated already.

In any case, let me go back to my original feelings on this match, shall we?

I will win. You will lose. Not just the match, but your own agency. You will be part of B. O. B. and you will do as I say, understand me?

Good. You better.

See you at March Madness.

Oh, Fury, I'll try to not hurt her too badly for your match. Wouldn't want you to not have any fun, do we?"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-28-2021), Andre Dixon (03-28-2021), NA (03-27-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-27-2021), Theo Pryce (03-28-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-27-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
NA (03-27-2021)