Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 04:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
Ms. Pacman
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-27-2021, 03:08 PM

"CRAZY! I AM NOT CRAZY"

Jenny was looking at the piece of paper given to her by her therapist.

"They want to perscribe me Seroquel?! Is she fucking serious........."

Sarina and Ash both look at each other, then back at Jenny.

"We know it has been a tough day, that is why we planned a fun day here before the big night."

The three of them get out of the elevator at the Excalibur Hotel in which they are staying. They walk by a sign that says "Arcade".

After a few minutes of walking past the various slot machines and impromptu poker tables that riddle most Las Vegas hotels, they stop outside a giant arcade with a lip up neon sign
"Fun Dungeon".

"Fitting..." Jenny said, "Welcome to XWF."

"Come on, lets go inside. You LOVE arcades!"

"I do...I do love arcades."

The three women walk in and immediately spread out, running like children to their favorite games.

Jenny had won herself a few stuffed animals, but only kept one and gave the others to kids in line at the game and was heading to the Orange Julius station at the far end of the massive arcade when something caught her eye.

Pac-Man.

Fucking Pac-Man and his bitch of a wife, Miss Pac-Man. Too good to even be referred to as MRS., she wanted to stay on the market.

Whore.

Just as Jenny's mental diatribe was coming to an end, she felt a hand on her shoulder. Ash.

"Jen.....oh my god, he's so cute! Where did you win him!"

She was referring to the stuffed goblin currently sitting in perfectly manicured hands.

"Oh...just some game....I don't know....I have to pee."

"Lets go."

The two grab Sarina, who was dominating at South Park Pin Ball, and the three went into the bathroom.

On the way out, Ash reached for the soap dispenser but Jenny stopped her.

"Umm....what? I gotta wash my hands."

"Yeah, its soap Jen."

Jenny looks at them with questioning eyes.

"Isn't it odd the way everyone automatically assumes that the goo in soap dispensers is always soap?"

Both answered "no?" pretty quickly.

"I like to fill mine with mustard, just to teach people a lesson in trust."

They both look at their friend with concerned looks then both used the dispenser, which was, as expected, soap.

The three make their way back out to the massive arcade. As they walked towards the main floor, Jenny stopped again. The two noticed her forward progress stop and turned to look. She was staring at the large digital screen that hosted the worlds largest PAC-MAN game.

As one of video game's most recognizable characters, Namco's Pac-Man earned a spot in pop culture history. Part of Pac-Man's appeal is its simplicity.

As one of wrestling's most recognizable characters, XWF's Jenny Myst earned a spot in pop culture history. Part of Jenny's appeal is her complexity.

Jenny immediately walked over, hip bumping a kid out of the way and throwing a coin into the machine. Her eye's went wide, glazing over as her manicured nails gripped the joy stick.

These chambers seemed to go on forever. The ghosts, oh god, the ghosts. There are four of them. Demons that haunt his very reality. Did he even know what reality was anymore? Over and over again in an endless cycle he moves through this labyrinth. He gobbles pill after pill after pill. They told him that he would need these, that they would help him. Eventually, they would find him. These little pills, needed in order to confront the ghosts, but the effects are short-lived, and more pills are necessary. He ran for his life from these inner "demons," represented by the four colorful ghosts. Everywhere he turns, they are there. Every single corner, he turns each one confidently, but each time there is another demon he needs to confront. Why are they smiling? They are always smiling?!

Sometimes, there are bigger dots that allow him to eat the ghosts. Pac-Man's continuous battle with his thoughts or symptoms. Those struggling with anxiety, depression or other mental illnesses are well acquainted with this cycle. Much like in Pac-Man, medication doesn't always offer a permanent solution....but there will always be more pills. More "doctors" telling you to eat said pills, and more soulless suits putting money in their pockets.

Another coin shoved in.

He clocked in. This factory was massive but it was the only job he'd ever known. The labyrinth also represents an unfulfilling job where Pac-Man must perform an "endless, repetitive task for someone else's spare change." In return, the ungrateful company rewards its hard working employee with a "bonus" lunch but no meaningful praise. Instead of a promotion, Pac-Man must continue doing the same monotonous job with an increased output speed.

Good old fashioned American capitalism.

You can't have capitalism without the consumer. Oh what an evil game this is!

Pac-Man is a consumer. He expands on this and draws correlations between the original monetization of the old arcade game. He delights in the irony that to become good at a Pac-Man, the ultimate consumer, you had to feed lots of coins in the machine. You the player must pay for the privilege to play a game about consumption. You are, as soon as you eat that first dot, Pac-Man himself.

Jenny continued to slam the buttons and move the joystick up and down with vigor. Her breaths increasing, her lips in a snarl. Her ghosts were chasing her too. Geri, Betsy, Demos, Doc, she tried her hardest to keep eating her dots but what if she didn't eat the big one before they got to her?! What if she didn't get to them before they stopped blinking? What if she failed?!

As she turned the corner she was about to eat another big dot, and a ghost she didn't see coming crashed into her again like a late lap in Daytona. It sent her spiraling.

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

She slapped the machine. Fumbling through her bag, people were looking at her now. She was used to making a scene but this was different.

She put another coin into her hand, but a hand shot up and grabbed her wrist.

"Jen.....that's.......give it a rest."

"NO! I NEED TO EAT THE GHOSTS!"

"I think your therapist was right about your anger issues..........."

"I DO NOT HAVE ANGER ISSUES, ASH-HOLE!"

She slaps the machine again. Arcade security was eyeing her now.

"I'm not crazy. I'm not. You don't understand....you just don't understand....I'm NOT crazy...."

Ash and Sarina look at each other, and smile softly.

"You're right hun. Sorry. Moment of weakness. But lets give Pac-Man a rest, yeah? You can eat the ghosts later."

"So what then? Dance Dance Revolution?"

"Buttfucking sure does have a lot of euphemisms. I’ve never heard it called rhythm games before."

Sarina pulls Jenny away from Pac Man.....

"Er....uh....lets go win Whack-A-Mole."

"DEAL!"

On last week's episode of "Goldilocks and the Iron Deficiency", Betsy granger came to the eye opening conclusion that I am extremely busy in my professional life right now. You're right. You're absolutely, 110 percent, unequivocally right. I am up to my ears in promo deals, acting gigs, product endorsements, sponsorships, you name it, chances are I am signed up for it. Tommy Romeo kept his word, and Jenny Myst has become the household name she always should have been. I am glad you pay such close attention, but I think comprehension may be your issue, truly. You are really dense enough to think that I never cared what that title meant? That that title wasn't and isn't everything to me? I mean, light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they open their mouths. Betsy, I LOVE that belt more than anything because it symbolizes everything I have been through, have worked to build here, and what women's wrestling has become. If I am not mistaken, you didn't even want that belt, did ya? Do I have to go back and quote you, because I will. You didn't care about the belt, you just didn't want me to have it. Don't you DARE call yourself a fighting champion, Bets. Who have you "fought?" I took on an entire women's division, I fought off every single challenger and trust me there were plenty. Besides Geri when you took the belt, who have you fought? ME. You aren't a fighting champion because you've done the same thing you accused me all those promo's ago of doing.......

....you killed the division.

*gasp*

Imagine that! Who is left, Betsy? Me. When I was champion I was swatting flies every day, but you....you've got one big pissed off wasp who will continue to sting and sting......you've accomplished the same thing I did when I was Bombshell Champion, so congrats. You're on an island all alone and the entire divison has fallen around you like dominoes. Why? Because you bring nothing to the table. You aren't the villain. Nobody likes to fight the good guy, nobody likes the protagonist being the star. These women needed a common enemy, I provided that. I was the target on the dartboard. You? You're the watered down version of the watered down version of me. You're plain oatmeal. You have no pizzaz. When I held the title, they had a reason to fight because I gave them something to shoot for. Blonde hair, blue eyes and pure dominance. What do they have now? Betsy Granger....Blonde hair, blue eyes and Squidward's nose. Your haircut screams "I order chicken nuggets and snapchat about it every time." There are sex robots who have more personality than you, not to mention more realistic smiles. I transcend everything I do, I turn heads as soon as I walk into the room. You? You blend in with the drywall.

You don't even remember your own trash talking points. First, you call me out for playing the "took everything from me" hand, like I am off base in some way shape or form here. You then ramble a bit more about nonsense before saying that I was right, you did take everything from me. So which is it? Whose the liar here?

I like Jeopardy! too! I'll take, "Two lies and one truth" for $100 Alex!

You DID take my life from me, that part is the truth. The lies? You being a fighting champion, or championship caliber at all. And the other? You not being jealous of me.

Oh yes, I went there.

Every single syllable out of your thin lips just screams JEALOUS. You mask it well, I'll give ya credit for that, but its painfully obvious to me. But while we are here spilling truths....I DID kill the Bombshell Division. Nobody can deny that, not even me. I was too blind to see it then, too caught up in my own fantasy world to understand that what I was doing what bad for business. I found myself all alone, with no competition, with a belt that nobody cared about, and it eventually got disbanded. You've fallen into that trap. You haven't given anyone anything to fight for because you bring nothing to the table. The women here, they WANT to defeat me. You? Well.....You're already doing a great job of destroying yourself, what more can I do? So you're jealous......it's okay, I would be too.

But the $64,000 question here is how? Why? How can Betsy Granger possibly be jealous of little old me?

I'll tell ya.

You couldn't wait to bring up my leadership. You said you thought I was the lone wolf who didn't need anybody to help me? Well, hit the nail on the head there Betsy. I don't, never still, and never will. There is a difference between being a leader and needing help. You rambled your way through a promo and did your best to highlight some key points. Yes, B.O.B linked up with The Left Hand. I never once pledged my alligence to goat boy and I never will. I let Miss Fury know this, and she was beyond okay with it. You know why? Because I am Jenny fucking Myst, I am a commodity, and I am more valuable being an ally than an enemy. Tommy didn't drop me even though my stable joined forces with his sworn enemy.

Why?

Because I am Jenny fucking Myst, I am a commodity, and I am more valuable being an ally than an enemy.

I lead Hells Bells. Sarina Hazard is an insurance policy and Ash Quinn is up and coming in this business and she has improved by leaps and bounds under my leadership.

I WON the belt without them. When did Sarina ever get involved DURING a match? I climbed that ladder and beat Madison Dyson ON MY OWN. I climbed that ladder and grabbed the title over Scarlett, Ash, ON MY OWN. I walked into High Stakes and I retained my title, ON MY OWN. You were involved in that one, you should know. I have done everything INSIDE that ring ON MY OWN. I have become the top female name on this roster ON MY OWN!

Why?

I'll say it again for those who may be hard of hearing, like yourself.

Because I am Jenny fucking Myst, I am a commodity, and I am more valuable being an ally than an enemy.

Above all else, they are all my FRIENDS. Can you even say you know what those are? And Atara and her sister don't count. If you can eat apples through a chain link fence you don't get to have the friend tag.

You focus your beady little eyes on everything I have going on, and you want it. You stand there on and island while the rest of the world goes on around you, then you want to hurl insults to vindicate yourself when inside your feeling worse than Tammy Slaton's lower intestine. You see the world crumbling around you, you feel the pressure starting to sit on your back like an elephant. You see me prospering, getting role after role, while you're left out in the rain....but we have the same contract, don't we? You can have all of these roles, these commercials, these radio shows and movie roles, but you stand there defiant, claiming you don't want them. You do. You thought you ended Jenny Myst but the truth is I am prospering now more than ever. You hate it. It eats you. Why not Betsy?! Because you just don't have it.....and if we wanna be honest with ourselves....you never did. You got lucky, then got on a bit of a hot streak, but your fire is starting to smolder and the allure of Betsy Granger is starting to fade.

You want to say I have been on a bad luck streak? That may be true, but whose getting those opportunities? Sure, I may be hyper-focused on getting my belt back but it is because I know I can make it so much more. I love that belt, and what it stands for.......you just want to keep it from me because you know its the only thing that seperates you from the hotdog vendors.

If only there was a word for it......

Sarina: "Being a cunt?"

Oh, I got this. It's called "attention whoring". Betsy got all butt hurt that strangers were mean to her, she took her ball and went home. Now she's leveraging her "fame" for a quick ego boost. Shame, really.

Sarina: "By ball, do you mean your title?"

Jenny ignored this comment and continued.

I don't come into this match with the perception that you've taken everything from me, I come into this match for the first time in a long time KNOWING I am the underdog. THAT is what makes me dangerous. My back has been against many walls in the past, but I have always risen to the occasion, I have always proved people wrong. It's kinda what I do. What I did to Mandii? Foreplay. Kinda kinky, actually. I was sending you a message that I am laser focused on YOU at March Madness. You have this tournament to focus on, you have a name to make for yourself.......I already have that name. The tables have turned, and Roxy's message to me has been flipped onto you. What do YOU really have to gain here? You have a chance to not only keep your, my title, but a chance to take my Queen of the XWF title away from me as well........

So come one, come all, and watch Betsy fall flat on her face.

You saw what I did against Doc. You saw how I pushed Demos to the limit. Sure, I didn't get the job done in either match, but I sure as hell opened some eyes. I have become the story here, the Cinderella, the one who has nothing to lose because I am still going to go back to my 5 star hotels and my lucrative TV deals.....the only one here with anything to lose Betsy, is YOU.

How does it feel?

People like you are the reason people shoot up schools, god forbid their daughters become Betsy's.

Yuck.

I'm not crazy, I'm the spunky underdog with the household name. Nobody thinks I can win this match but for once in my career, they're rooting for me.

I never thought I'd appreciate how good that feels."

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
ALIAS (03-28-2021), Mr. Oz (03-27-2021), Theo Pryce (03-27-2021)