Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 08:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
Heavy is the head that wears the crown: Chapter Six
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-27-2021, 03:33 AM

Thousands of fans have gathered outside of the Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada where a huge stage has been assembled with a massive March Madness poster backdrop featured.

[Image: MmPiIjf.png]

The crowd responds with an ovation as Steve Sayors, lead journalist for the Xtreme Wrestling Federation walks across the stage to a podium that has been set up center stage. The applause from the crowd dies down as Steve looks out across the sea of fans gathered before the states.

” Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the official MARCH MADNESS kickoff press conference!”

The Las Vegas crowd roars with approval as Steve then asks.

” Who is ready for SUNDAY NIGHT’s MARCH MADNESS Pay-Per-View event that is going to be emanating from RIGHT HERE at the Allegiant Stadium in SIN CITY!”

The live crowd responds with a louder ovation before taking several minutes to calm themselves down as Steve continues.

” Eighteen matches are set including the Elite Eight, Semi-Finals and Finals of the March Madness Tournament and eight Championship matches to round out a loaded…

The live crowd pops huge as the countdown clock ticks away cutting off Steve Sayors. It breaks into “Judas” by Fozzy garnering a louder ovation that reaches a fever pitch as sauntering out onto the stage is none other than the XWF Universal Champion, “Chronic” Chris Page.

Chris walks across the stage towards the podium where we see Steve step to the side as Chris reaches the podium. Chris stands behind the podium looking out across the sea of fans with the Universal Title resting on his right shoulder while supporting it with his right hand. He removes his shades and tosses them on the podium.

The live crowd sings the chorus of the track before it fades away.

Chris smiles displaying his pearly whites as he removes the Universal Title from his shoulder and places it on the podium propped up so that it is on display for everyone to see. He leans down towards the microphone as he starts with.

” Surely you guys do not mind if I go ahead and do my thing now, right?”

There is a loud pop from the crowd which draws a sarcastic response from the Universal Champion.

” Cool just wanted to make sure.”

Chris shifts his attention towards Steve Sayors to his right.

” You good with me disrupting your flow, I mean I dig it wanting to plug what is all going to be unfolding on Sunday Night… but let’s keep it real here, seventeen other matches on this card are not what is bringing in this house; what is bringing the asses every eighteen inches is what the fuck I am going to do when I get “Anarchy” in the ring and make him my bitch.”

There’s another huge pop from the crowd as Chris nods his head slowly before stating.

” As many of you know, we all lost a dear friend in Robert Main….”

An immediate “ROBERT! ROBERT! ROBERT!” chant starts to pick up as quickly as it starts to get louder and louder and louder from the thousands of fans packed in front of the stadium. Chris steps away from the microphone allowing the chant to continue while encouraging them to get louder and louder before he leans in and screams into the microphone.

” LET THEM HEAR YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FUCKING STRIP!”

The live crowd that has gathered sure as shit gets even louder with the chant. It takes several minutes to die down before Chris steps back up to the podium.

” Robert was taken away from us all way too soon, and while I might not be Robert Main that does not mean that I will not show up Sunday Night and DEFEND my Universal Championship in his honor with his family by my side. Nobody has been rocked by all of this like the Main family, and they appreciate their privacy while coping with their loss. While this will be the first Pay-Per-View following Robert’s untimely expiration I want all of you to know that Las Vegas is where he called home so I cannot think of a better place to defend my Championship for the first time on Pay-Per-View than Robert’s backyard.”

Chris takes a second before he states.

” If any of you have paid any attention to the XWF product you will know that we have “Anarchy” in our midst running around desperately trying to tell the world that I am not being forthcome with my involvement. I am not going to stand here and rehash all this bullshit; instead, I am going to stand here and say that if I had Robert’s blood on my hands I would not be feverishly trying to get to the bottom of all of this with a passion, and unlike my counterpart, I have not been hiding in the shadows playing a piss poor attempt and playing mind games. I have been on just about every program in some form or fashion, I have been beaten down by Thunder Knuckles and BoB. I have openly pointed my finger at Anarchy being the money behind this attack because it is the only thing that makes any sort of sense regardless of how bad he passes the buck or his judgments.”

The live crowd starts up a “CCP! CCP! CCP!” chant directed towards Chris. He listens to the chat before raising his left hand motioning for the masses to calm themselves down.

” I am not getting into a pissing contest like he is trying to encourage, nor will I keep circling the wagon on who did what, when, or where. We all know where I will be Sunday night, and in case you are not aware it is going to be inside the stadium behind us standing in the center of the ring openly welcoming whatever the fuck Anarchy thinks he has up his sleeve. One thing is for certain beyond any shadow of a doubt, come the close to this No Holds Barred exchange my truth will reign supreme while yours are going to flop faster than a Thaddeus Duke Universal Championship reign.”

The remark garners a gasp from the crowd which prompts Chris to immediately respond.

” Come on, if he can take a dick he can take a joke.”

Moderate laughter is heard from the crowd before they quiet back down.

” The fact of the matter is this if Anarchy thinks he has me sweating he then he is watching and playing in the wrong game with the wrong person. There is not any fear in these eyes nor is there any intimidation that you bring to the table. For months you have been playing a game alright; but you have been playing that game all by yourself, kind of like your sex life.”

Loud applause is heard with some hooting and hollering from the masses in a state of approval.

” I am going to leave you all with this little nugget before leaving you all for the evening because I am certain there are more people who want to come out and hype whatever the fuck they have going on. I am not coming to March Madness for hype… I am coming to March Madness to make an example out of someone who thought it was a fantastical idea to use me to try and put themselves over, but more importantly for trying to use Robert Main against me. If there are any doubters out there who truly believe that I had anything to do with what happened to Rob, I guarantee you that when this thing is said and done that there will not be any doubt left in your minds when it comes to my innocence.”

There is a pause from the Champion.

” Vindication shall be mine while the blood of Anarchy shall fill the streets of Las Vegas!

Chris snatches up the Universal Championship where he hoists it up in the air garnering a thunderous ovation from the crowd that has gathered. Before he makes his exit his parting words ring out.

” … And Ol Thunder Knuckles… I wish you the very best in your quest for Tag Team Gold because there are not two more undeserving pricks with titles than Duke and Smith; but don’t you dare think for one goddamn second that I am not going to be coming after you next. Enjoy what little time you have left for you see kiddo, the bastard sands in that hourglass that belongs to you are quickly running the fuck out!”

Chris lowers the Universal Championship resting it on his right shoulder before taking his shades off the podium putting them back on while the Sin City crowd pops huge for CCP. The scene fades to black.

THE INTERVIEW: PART THREE

We immediately pick up as Chris states.

” No Holds Barred means no excuses for either one of us, and let’s just say I am right and this has BoB written all over it, or even if it is someone from my past looking to use that to a shot at taking me down… I am not coming to March Madness alone by any means. Montreal is not going to happen in Las Vegas, so now the question should become what is Anarchy walking into? Steve, I have had nothing but time to set my chess board up and map out this encounter with the finish always ending with Anarchy finding himself in checkmate. Here is a question for you, how does someone like Anarchy who finds it completely insane that I think he might be involved with Thunder Knuckles when goddamn Thunder Knuckles accepted the match on HIS behalf?”

Steve looks back at Chris as he ponders his answer.

” Is it so farfetched to think that the very guy that you outed accepted a match on your behalf in an attempt to swerve whoever will listen for some minor shock value when you turn out being a part of BoB? If I am wrong I am wrong, but someone I know is wrong is the man pointing the figure at me.”

” This whole thing is confusing to me.”

” Let me ask you, personally, do you think I am behind Robert Main’s attack?

” Personally, no I do not.”

” I have openly admitted that I gained the most when Robert was taken out because it opened the door for me to humiliate my predecessor that thought he was better than me. That Universal Championship states the contrary. The time for talk is about up and for someone that has such hostility towards me certainly has not had a lot to say.”

” Why is that you think?”

” That reality how just how fucked Anarchy is now that all the hype is over with and now it has come time to deliver the goods. With what we have heard from Anarchy over the last several weeks I have never been more embarrassed for someone that is stepping on to a grand stage with the greatest Professional Wrestler in the world today but do not confuse the ability to put on a five-star classic with a goddamn broomstick that I will not kick the shit out of someone just as quick. What is crazy as fuck about all of this is I have not even given Anarchy my best work for no other reason than because he does not deserve the time or attention that I have been forced to give him on behalf of Thunder Knuckles.”

Steve slides in with a bit of sarcasm of his own.

” You are certainly hammering that Thunder Knuckles point home.”

” Beating it like a dead horse because Anarchy is going to learn that when you point a finger at someone you have three more pointing back at you, and with the three that point back are heavier blows than the one you throw. Going back to Anarchy claiming I am running myself crazy trying to figure out the identity; not even in the ballpark of where my head is at, but if that is what he needs to tell himself and the world to make himself appear to be a threat, go right ahead, and if you are drinking that kool-aid that says way more about you then it does me.”

Chris pauses for just a moment before he continues.

” The fact of the matter is Anarchy is weak as fuck and has not done anything for me to make him credible as anything more than the joke he has become. There was an awful lot of sizzle on the road to March Madness but there certainly was not any goddamn steak when it comes to Anarchy. He has been nailed dead to rights just off of being outclassed the last two weeks. I will sit back and let you continue down his dead-end street until his heart is content while I will be leaving Las Vegas, Nevada still the XWF Universal Champion. There’s not a whole lot Anarchy or anyone else for that matter can do to stop that from happening.”

” Is there anything else you would like to say in closing?”

” Any else that I could say would be rehashing or will be straight up retorting to things Anarchy had to say, I will leave responding to every little thing that is said about me to the amateurs pretending to play Professional Wrestler.”

Chris shifts his attention back towards the camera as he calmly and seriously states.

” Tick tock, tick tock Anarchy… your time of relevancy is running out.

The scene fades to black.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chris Page's post:
Lycana (03-27-2021), Marf (03-27-2021), Sil (03-27-2021), Theo Pryce (03-27-2021)