Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
EXPECTATIONS - The March of Madness III
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-27-2021, 03:25 AM

If there is one thing that I’ve made clear in my time here in this FINE federation it’s that when I want something, I get it. If I didn’t get it, I didn’t want it. Crystal?

It’s really all about perspective. Warstein can’t look weak in front of Raven or the rest of his, um, family. And the rest of them look at Warstein, the obvious better of them all, and are tired of being second, third, or BOB-forbid, fourth wheel. Keiran Overton is staring down the barrel with a sock in his mouth while bound to a chair hanging over a shark tank covered in seal blood and mayonnaise. Solace Tatum says what? And, of course…

Miss Fury.

I can tell there’s not even the tiniest or slightest piece of the Dark Warrior left in there because if there was, her perspective would be completely different. The words she spouted are words that would come from someone who knows nothing of their current situation. Claims from a place somehow deemed safe from the fate that inevitably comes when opposing not only the biggest threat in this tournament but in the ENTIRE XWF. How foolish of her to believe that she, of all people in this thing, stands the slightest chance to walk away with the crown. It just keeps getting better, doesn’t it? Kieran Overton gets the free pass back into the tournament due to negligence elsewhere. Solace Tatum, a piece of scrap from Anarchy who somehow got lost and mixed up in this whole thing. And Miss Fury, Thursday Night’s evil super villain and grandmaster of the Brotherhood of Baddies thinking that her success on Anarchy boils over to this.

I don’t mean to be petty here, I know she’s been through a lot and used to have a man living inside her…. even that’s even accurate…. But it IS Miss Fury, right? I understand the whole “Brother in Arms” thing and the use of the acronym, but wouldn’t it be more politically correct if they were the “Alliance of Baddies” or, better yet, “Legion of Baddies”? Legion is more of a bad-guy thing, so I would recommend THAT.

L.O.B.

It may not have the same ring to it right now, but it’s all in the context, anyway. You have to make people fear the LOB. It can’t happen over night, but the way they all still manage to remain completely unsuccessful in the large numbers they brag about is incredibly frightening and far more concerning. More frightening than having an even more broken version of Ghost Tank handle the finances, or lab work, or anything for that matter…. More concerning than sharing a bed with a group even less threatening than themselves. Strength in numbers? Sure, but a million ants are still just little bugs that I will easily stomp and squish out of existence. Like nothing. Miss Fury insists that with her numbers and with her No Good Bastards at her back that her chances are even greater at winning this thing… How many times do the boys and I have to dispose of that team? Once? Twice? Will we see a third someday and give them every version of Continuum? We’re open for the challenge and I’m certain they would be as well, but let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves, hm?

I love the workings of this new XWF super villain. We barely know each other and she’s already exploited one of my greatest weaknesses. My kryptonite. It makes so much sense doesn’t it? Just like in a comic book or your typical, generic tale of Good versus Evil…. The super villain’s greatest weapon is the hero’s biggest weakness! While she brags up and uses her numbers against her opposition, the fact that the good doctor cannot do anything on his own will be his downfall.

By using the same tactic as everyone else since my return clear back in August… Claiming that I am NOT the same tyrant, monster, beast that led the ranks of this extraordinary organization until I grew tired of it… Claiming that I need someone by my side at all times to be a success…. Claiming that I am just a tired, feeble old man… All of these claims made while witnessing the doctor never ONCE come close to missing a beat…. Upon my return I’ve beaten legends, ended streaks, destroyed minds, I’ve won championships… I’ve done everything that I’ve set out to do. And with very little help, mind you. I mean, if you want to go digging in my past for clues to some weaknesses go ahead. Here’s a start:

Unknown Soldier.

The KINGS.

Continuum.

Yes, yes… I’ve had my share of friends… But what do all of those little anchors have in common? Hmm? For starters, I was a champion with each one of those names. Secondly, I was the strongest link within each chain. And while together we were the strongest forms of any team at the time, I still look at them all as baggage. Baggage that I do not need and baggage that I could easily leave behind tomorrow and still be just as much of a threat. Did I suffer at all when I was abandoned? The last time I saw Unknown Soldier he was leaving for a pack of smokes. Did I crumble and sulk when The KINGS and I mutually relinquished the titles? Will I look weak when Continuum continues the dominance of this title scene through this Sunday when the two boys take out LOB’s two finest side-arms while I claim the crown? Fury basques and drools over the bronze medal that she NEEDS thousands of minions across the world to help defend, while I attract some of the greatest talent in the UNIVERSE and defend gold. Oh yes, I can tell there is no trace of the Dark Warrior left… If there was she would have enough sense to realize she has no chance. This is not the time for a QUEEN of the XWF. This is not the time for something new. Her ridiculous antics and outbursts week in and out make her unworthy of the glorious throne that awaits us at the peak of the mountain. Her blatant ignorance will be healed when I show her my power and do to her what I’ve done in the past to that lingering skeleton in her closet. Or should I say, waste of closet space.

I will say it IS very super villainy of her to be completely oblivious like this. Like revealing your entire plan to the super hero and leaving him alone to die with every tool to escape. Or your weak point is this GIANT, blinking, beeping target that covers your entire chest that you put there yourself. Maybe that’s why I’m not a good super villain. Every time someone tries to pick me apart or get to me it’s almost cliché. Ask anyone outside of the Elite 8, or screw it even a couple in it, who’s winning this thing. While “favorite” may not be the term, since we’re not using odds or anything, but I would say that it’s at least expected that I’m winning this. I don’t lose. Just like in a comic story when the evil tyrant moves in and all the weakest nothings swarm in and get torched. Through the ashes stands the one thing that could stop the evil super villain from their goal. The hero. The two battle it out and the hero, of course, prevails over evil and the XWF is a happy, peaceful place again.

Holy moly.

Am I the hero?

[Image: olzPNBb.png?2]

The path up the mountain has been an easy trek thus far. It was simple and accommodating to Doc and he appreciated that. He met his first crossroads and took a seat upon a rock to take a rest.

Right or left?

Doc ponders to himself as he removes a cigar from his jacket and lights it up.

What’s up, Dawk?

Doc looks around for the voice that just echoed around him.

Hello?

*CLOP*

*CLOP*

Hello?!

*CLOP*

*CLOP*

Dirt, dust, and a bit of snow blast up into Doc’s face as a creature lands in front of him. This one stands upright like he does, too, but resembles a billy goat.

You look worse for wear there, Dawk. You doing okay?

Of course! I… uh… I made it to my….

It took someone to tell him but Doc does feel awful fatigued. The trail has been laid out perfectly for him, but he’s had little rest since before the battle and the Canyon of Fear and his lonesome has made him especially on guard.

Who.. Who are you? And how do you know me?

The goat dude hops up the cliff, then down, the up onto the top of a tree, then down again…

PFFFFFFTT!!!!! Dawk… EVERYONE knows you, man! You’ve caused such a stir around here that folks CAN’T WAIT for you to get outta here. The name is Vinnie. Welcome to my mountain!

Doc scratches his head.

YOUR mountain?

Vinnie grabs his billy goatee and gives it a tug.

That’s right!

Vinnie hops up on a mountain ledge then back down and Doc chuckles.

Tell me… Little beast… What makes this…. YOUR mountain?

The goat doesn’t see what Doc finds funny and continues to curiously hop around like he owns the place.

Well…. I can... DO WHAT I WANT

*HOP*

SAY WHAT I WANT!

The beast hops and lands on Doc’s head now.

GO WHERE I WANT!

It hops off and lands back in front of him on a pile of snow.

Yeah, dude… MY mountain.

Interesting…

The creature stares at Doc with its beady eyes and tilts its head as it gives him a visual pat-down.

Could you tell me the best way to go about reaching the peak?

The creature chuckles and hops back towards where the path forks off.

Well! If I was me, which I am. The easiest way UP the mountain would be…. UP THE MOUNTAIN!

The beast takes a long leap up to one little ledge, then to another, then to another, then ALL THE WAY back down to where Doc is standing, waiting. It lands in front of him and finishes off with a “ta-da!” stance, but his guest is unamused.

But if I was YOU…. Hmm…

The creature taps its hoof and scratches its chin as it looks right to left, left to right.

Is the---

LEFT!!

The beast announces proudly and gives Doc a salute. Doc nonchalantly salutes back and starts down the path.

Hey, woah!! Where do you think you're going?!

Doc points down the path.

Um.. Left?

Not YOUR left! MY left!

The beast folds his arms and stares blankly at Doc.

MY mountain, remember? So, MY left! It's a miracle how you made it THIS far…

Doc rolls his eyes and manages to keep the words to himself. He turns towards his right then and follows the path. The Vinny-Goat scales a side wall, hops on the top of a tree, then back down in front of the traveler.

Yeah man, if you would’ve went THAT way you would NEVER make it up the mountain!

I appreciate the assistance, my little friend.

Dawk, not a problem AT ALL! So, what’re ya after anyway? It’s been quite some time since someone’s had the cajones to try and climb the mountain… Especially all alone!

I was told I didn’t have a choice in the matter.

Vinnie laughs and continues to hop easily around the cliff and ledges around Doc as he walks through a more snow covered path than before.

It depends on the person I guess!

Doc stops, confused, and looks at the creature.

What do you mean?

Oh, I don’t know. It just seems like anyone else who tries to climb the mountain needs lots of help… A strength in numbers kind of thing, I guess?

I simply wasn’t given the option.

Awe, come on. A guy like you? You seem friendly so you have to have lots of friends that would be willing to help!

Apparently, not, my friend. As you can see, here I am… And my companions are far behind….

They must believe in you or something….

OR SOMETHING, is right…

Doc can’t get away from the little beast as it continues to linger around, easily hopping from one place to another. Across the mountain he goes, deeper into the little range, and closer to reaching peak. He and his new little companion reach an opening through the path which leads down into a small cave.

It appears down is up?

Vinnie takes a hop and lands on his head performing a little head stand.

I’m seeing it!

Doc rolls his eyes again and it takes everything in him not to punt the little creature. He walks by it, but as he steps he slips on some ice and super slides down the slope straight into the darkness of the cave. When he finally stops he’s in a large open area, much like an arena, and quickly searches for his exit.

Vinnie! Hey! Goat! Where are you?!

His voice echoes through the halls of the cave and is responded with nothing. Doc picks himself up from the ground and brushes the snow from his clothes and lights a snaps a ball of fire into his hand.

The walls within this place are smooth and look like they were carved out ages ago to create this place. Doc sees on the far side another opening, which he would hope to lead him out of this place and get him back on track. He hastily marches towards it, but is stopped when a lasso loops around his arms and body and yanks him down extinguishing the little flame in his hand!

Yeee haw! We got ourselves a LIVE ONE!!

Doc looks back and sees a Hulk-sized fellow in a red jumpsuit pulling him back via the rope. Doc struggles to free himself, but cannot. Around their waist they were a shiny, gold belt, much like the ones that Thaddeus and Corey were wearing, but this one had a little static television screen on the face of it.

When Doc gets within a few feet of him, he pulls the rope and begins swinging Doc over his head round and round and round until he releases him, sending him flying into a wall of ice several feet away. Doc shakes the marbles that got knocked loose in his head and steadies his vision. Vinnie is now sitting directly in front of Doc again going, “Tsk, tsk, tsk….”

Maybe it WAS your left?

Ugh…

As Doc tries to get up, he is helped the rest of the way when the giant red man kicks him in the gut which brings Doc high enough to catch his feet below him. Doc manages to escape out of the lasso, leaps into the air, and superman punches the masked man… but it was like hitting the same wall of ice he was just thrown into… It didn’t budge. Doc looks at his crippled hand and before he can say “Ouch” he takes a giant fist to his own face and goes flying through the air once again. Vinnie, again, hops over and lands on Doc’s torso.

Yeah, uhh, I hate to break it to ya… But Gator isn’t going to let you pass.

I see this.

Gator stomps over and grabs Doc back his ankle and beats him off the ground like a rag doll before throwing him across the way again. Doc snaps his fingers trying to ignite another flame, but like a BIC lighter out of fluid he just keeps snapping and snapping for nothing. Gator mounts Doc, acts as if he rolls up his sleeves, and starts going to town on Doc’s face fist over fist over fist.

DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!

Vinnie stands beside the two of them and cartoonishly pulls out an umbrella to shield himself from blatter splatter and the gruesome sight. After Gator rearranges Doc’s face he gets up, rolls over, and lights a cigarette. He lies next to Doc who chokes up some of his own blood and spits it onto the icy terrain.

Was it as good for you as it was for me?

Doc chokes again and wipes the blood from his eyes trying to peer over to his attacker.

You know, you have an awful long climb left to be screwing around too much down here…

Doc looks at the goat in disbelief, as if Doc had any choice in this matter. Gator takes one long drag from the cigarette then flicks it away.

Welp, time for Round 2!

Gator leaps to the high ceiling and comes crashing down with an elbow onto Doc’s sternum. Doc thought he was going to explode as the wind couldn’t leave him fast enough. Gator spends the next few minutes throwing Doc around with strength that he couldn’t come close to matching… Godly strength…. And everything Doc attempted did zero to the giant man in the red suit. After a while, Gator appears to tire out or just get bored beating the tar out of poor Doc… and like a cat with its dead prey, begins to lose interest. Doc fades in and out as he sees the red suit disappear into the darkness.

When Doc comes to, the goat is sitting propped up on his Doc’s chest again. Doc waves his arm trying to sway the little creature away, but it only makes it move closer.

Done messing around?

What do you mean messing around?!

Don’t you have bigger fish to fry? I mean, everyone goes after Gator’s belt when they first come here, but no one ever gets it. You needed this though right? It makes you want to get to the top even more! Right? RIGHT?!

You creatures are so confusing….

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 11 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-28-2021), ALIAS (03-28-2021), Corey Smith (03-27-2021), HeavensToBetsy (03-27-2021), Lycana (03-27-2021), Marf (03-27-2021), Miss Fury (03-27-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-28-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-27-2021), Theo Pryce (03-27-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-28-2021)