Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
Straight Outta Rubyville
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-24-2021, 07:18 PM

[We see the trio busting out from a thugs poster, walking down a street in heat of Las Vegas, in their NWA inspired outfits. As they walk down the street, they see a poster of the March Madness with the card on a bulletin post. Reggie pulls the match card down, and they observe it, then JB looks at his name on the card.]

Tommy: Yo JB, you on the March Madness card

JB: Nah, that’s bullshit… I honestly thought I wasn’t on it. Hell, I had no idea I’d have to be straight outta Rubyville too with her belt in tow..

Tommy: Well, looks like you finally made it…

Reggie: Well, I heard from that punk ass Alias and Sarah you were on the card, when you threw that party last couple days ago.

[JB then looks at the card, and he eyes his name on it carefully, then as soon they leave the area, they end up encountering a girl that dressed up as Ruby who “flew” at their direction, with her pal who dressed up as Alias by her side. They all stop them from going where they needed to go.]

???: Stop right there, criminal scum! Are you John Black?

[JB then looks at this “hero” with some shock, then he nods his head at her. Then she tries to punch him in the gut, but it didn’t faze him. She then tries to grab his arm, but Tommy and Reggie grab her by the arms to drag her away, then he see’s her pal running off in fear. About an hour later, they end up their lair in the hotel to speak about stuff.]

JB: Let me be clear about this, y’all ribbed with that joker who dressed up as Ruby?

Tommy: Nah man, she was a random chick who happened to follow us randomly. She told me as we dragged her, was she wanted to tell you that you can’t fight Ruby at this ppv. She’s gon kick ya ass, JB!

[Then all men start to laugh at that shit, then Tommy pulls out “Ruby’s skirt” and her boots and place them on the table, as Reggie pulls up a replica version of the Anarchy title they took from the Ruby fan. JB then looks at the items, and rubs his hands as he contacted a plan.]

JB: Alright fellas, I have an idea… Reggie, get Rebecca here… I got an idea for this promo, for a show I had no idea I was booked on until today.

Reggie: Alright man..

[Then it was later in the day, and we see Rebecca dressed up as Ruby with the belt in tow, but she’s strapped on the chair with a “bomb” strapped on her body, as she wiggles to be free JB then “slaps” her in the face with grace. Then he speaks to “Ruby” as Tommy and Reggie behind her.]

JB: What’s good Ruby? How’s that three time reign comin along?... I know you are soo happy to see my ugly ass face again. But this time, we are going one on one… so, you don’t have to worry about my boy pervin on your superhero costume this time around, oh no.. you gon have to deal with me, across from that ring. Anit that soo lit?

[She nods her head no, as she muffles “let me go!”..]

JB: I know it won’t be for you, since I am not afraid of being blown up in that ring like if we are Jon Moxley and Kenny Omega… weak explosions and all, we are going to tear down that ring like we don’t care, well I don’t know about you though. As you see, “Ruby” ever since I had my eyes on you… I knew I was ready to take what you held as your baby for so many years.. your Anarchy Championship. The only female to be reigning it three times, like if you are the modern Charlotte Flair or something like that.

[He picks up the belt, and he puts it close to her face and caresses it on her cheeks, then he pulls it back from her. Then he instructs Tommy to let her free, which he does. Then she pulls her rope off her mouth, and she starts to scream by the “bomb” blew up glitter on her and everyone around her. As “Ruby” ran off, we see JB holding the glitterfied Anarchy belt he holds to the camera and eyes it, then he looks back with seriousness.]

JB: Look like it’s time for Anarchy to be straight outta Rubyville… and it’s my time to usher in a new era of Anarchy, but what does it all matter though? If I didn’t know I was being put on the set against her, then I would have thought that I wasn’t worth a dime and an nickel for this PPV. Well, I am glad that my boys put me on game that I am up to take on Ruby. Am I afraid to be taken out by some superhero?...

Not really to be honest, it’s gonna be the day the Anti-Hero gonna run the division with my thug appeal to the masses… this won’t be no banna-limin, eat your vitamins and say your prayers kinda shit this time any longer… it’s gonna be learn how to stay strapped, and keep your head low from the bullshit. This won’t be for the faint of heart, and I don’t give a fuck…

Just like how don’t give a fuck about Ruby like how I used ta.. I tried to help you in your dodgeball shit and I get no thanks… fuck you, and your crew who stand for you, I promise you Ruby your reign of goodie goodie two shoes are coming to an end in this PPV, and I won’t hold back nothing to get your belt and usher in a thug era of Anarchy.

[Then the scene cuts off….]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-28-2021), ALIAS (03-24-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-24-2021), Theo Pryce (03-25-2021)