Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
Market Saturation: Part 2
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-24-2021, 02:21 PM

The runner lights on the staircase that had unspooled from the jet illuminated Thad Duke as he made his descent. His stolid chiseled features, in conjunction with the cool breeze whipping his hair about, gave his descent an almost epic quality. He cut a demi-God like figure, the beautiful Icarus making his lamented tumble from the heavens. A shiver ran up Corey’s spine as he considered the connotations of his comparison. Icarus was doomed, after all.

Corey drew closer to the steps to meet Thad there. There was a certain synchronicity to it, as Corey arrived just as Thad’s first boot hit terra firma. Corey moved to wave “hello”, and he was surprised as Thad gathered him up in a hug. He felt the clap of a hand on his back, before Thad released the embrace and took a half step back to consider his friend.

Were you really not going to give me a hug?

Corey shrugged. Didn’t want to make things weird.

We work for the XWF, things are always weird. Thad shot him a half smile as he walked past him, headed toward the hangar and it’s profusion of light. Corey followed him inside, where his car was also located. He had chosen one of the least ostentatious cars in Madison’s fleet, a 2019 Lincoln Continental, gun metal gray. Still luxurious, but certainly more demure than any number of the garage’s sportier offerings. Naturally, Thad picked up on it immediately. Good choice on the car. I was about to recommend against the Lambo when you first texted me before I realized I didn’t have to. Sometimes I forget that you were trained by the best. He was referring to Lux of course. The compliment made Corey smile.

So, this B.O.B. bullshit, where do we start? Corey leaned up against the car, crossing his arms in an effort to stay all business. Thad surprised him a bit with a chuckle.

We’re not going to address the elephant in the room first?

Corey swallowed. His gaze dropped to the ground, an unconscious response. I mean...why?

Thad sidled up next to Corey, parking his back against the passenger side door. Well, for starters, the second to last time we saw each other in person, you almost kissed me. And if I’ve learned anything from American sitcoms, it’s that unaddressed sexual tension always ends in disaster. He pauses, his grin widening. Or marriage!

Corey could feel his features start to burn. He knew this was coming. He had dreaded it the entire day. But in the thick of this moment, all his mental preparation dissipated like so much mist under the heat of the afternoon sun. I shouldn’t have done that. Or almost done that.

Pointing at his face, Thad replied. Do I look upset about it?

No. But you already have so much else to worry about.

This made Thad’s smile drop into a thin line of worry. Corey was right. But Thad had been trying to play it off and just be in the moment with him. But of course his friend was considerate enough to remember his recent heartaches.

I’m still so, so sorry about Frankie. Corey looked at his friend again.

Thad nodded solemnly. Me too. And that’s why I’m paying Robert Zane a metric fuck ton of money to fix this for me.

Corey musters up a ghost of a smile. Are you really up for a “patented Corey Smith wacky adventure”?

Of course I am. He radiated confidence. I’ve got a lot of anger to work through and I couldn’t think of a more deserving target than B.O.B. He considered Corey again. Look man, if you want to table the whole “you plus me equals us” thing for now, then alright. But we can’t just let that fester, you know?

There won’t ever be an “us” though.

It was Thad’s turn to break eye contact. He was right, of course. He was right. An ache blossomed in Thad’s chest as he sought out the right words to say and came up wanting.

It’s ok. I know. Corey pushed off from the car. Let’s table it. Let’s fuck up B.O.B. We need intel. We need a place to start. And I need a bathroom break.

Thad jerks his thumb back towards the jet. There’s a loo on the plane. As for items A and B, I gotchu fam. Apparently the Region 38-C offices are right here in Florida. After a few quick keystrokes he holds up his phone, which is now showing an elaborate satellite image of a nondescript looking building just outside Pensacola.

Corey whistles. The level of resources you have access to is pretty terrifying tee-bee-hatch.

Only the best.

“Region 38-C” is where my membership letter came from, supposedly. From a “John Doh”.

A bit on the nose.

Corey smirks. Just like everything else in their repertoire. So, if we set out now we can definitely be there by sunup.

Thad cocks his head. How about sleep?

Oh, it’s cool. I took a 20 minute nap full of insane nightmares a little while ago.

How about sleep? He repeats for emphasis.

Corey, finally catching on, nods his head with a tired-eyed expression. I call top bunk.

A Little Later….

Corey’s head bobbed just above the water. The acrid smell of smoke and jet fuel still filled his nostrils. All about him was debris from the jet, but yet no sign of his best friend. The cold waters were making him bone weary, and he knew he risked hypothermia if he didn’t find something to pull himself onto. He took note of a strange clicking sound from within his head, and it took him a moment to realize it was his teeth. Corey’s thinking was a labyrinth built on a foundation of sodden peat and choked by fog. Understandable given the dire circumstances. But it had also dawned on Corey that he remembered nothing of the jet crash or the moments leading up to it. A head injury was a further complication he couldn’t consider right now.

But what he DID remember was Thad Duke’s face. He remembered his smile. The way his brow furrowed. His calming serene voice while Corey passed into another fitful slumber in the hospital. He remembered all the times Thad had enveloped him and Dolly in a bear hug.

He remembered how Thad Duke shined.

Corey started sobbing again despite himself. He knew it was doing him no good to let the desperation take hold. He needed to stay focused on finding safety. He needed to stay focused on life. But a niggling thought wouldn’t stop creeping into the forefront of his mind, a black worm borne of the void of creation; Oh how easy it would be to slip away….

No….NO!!! Corey steeled himself, there were too many who still mattered to him, even if Thad was dead. Too many people he couldn’t leave without a fight. So he swam. He forced his aching leaden limbs into action. One stroke...two….three….a momentum was building now, a blossoming inside of him that spoke of a slim sliver of hope.

And that’s when he saw it. The bright orange inflatable raft. And someone was in it. Revitalized, Corey pumped his arms and legs like pistons, drawing himself closer. The figure started waving to him, waving and shouting. Oh God, oh thank God, it was him!

Corey reached the side of the raft, elation and exhaustion fighting for dominance. He looked up into Thad Duke’s water logged face as he held a hand over the side to pull Corey aboard. Corey took his hand. Something was wrong. It wasn’t Thad’s hand. It was a thick hand, a calloused barbarous hand. Corey looked up again, right into the face of Robbie Bourbon. Robbie started to laugh, at first a smug belly laugh. Corey tried to wrench his hand free, but the grip on it was a vice. With a roar of anger and betrayal, he propped his feet up on the side of the raft for leverage, pulling harder now. But the laughter continued, warping into something entirely different, something high pitched and manic, an insane screech that could have never come from this man. Chancing another glance, Corey gasped when he saw that Robbie’s face was leaking through his mask. Flesh and blood simply melting away, pitter pattering on the side of the raft. But that insane laughter continued, even as chalk white bone poked through, even as his lips curled and fell away, and all that remained of the bottom half of his face was something dead and gleaming. Corey screamed in terror, and finally this nightmare let him go. He thrashed and kicked away from the raft. But no sooner had he done that did he feel a pull on his leg. Corey was forced beneath the surface. Some sinking piece of debris must have somehow found purchase on his leg, dragging him down into the depths. He looked down.

[Image: 0.jpg]

He screamed again, but this time water rushed in to fill the gaps. His lungs burned and he could feel himself begin to choke. And then, all the fight was gone. Just gone.

Just gone….

[Image: original.gif]

~~~~~~~~~

Corey woke up choking. He almost flipped right out of his cot, hand at his throat and gasping. This roused Thad, who had been sleeping in the fold out cot across the way. The fog of sleep still pulled at him, but his well honed instincts banished the fog quickly. Jesus, Corey! Thad rolled out of his cot, hitting the jet’s deck and crawling to Corey’s side. Thad took hold of Corey’s shoulder, giving it a slight shake, and looking into his eyes. What’s going on?!

Silence reigned as Corey fought for control. He looked around him. Daylight streamed through the windows of the jet. The jet. They had slept on the jet. Now that reality was beginning to reassert itself, the young man found his voice. A bad dream….real bad.

Thad pulled his hand away from Corey’s shoulder, a half serious look of disgust on his face. Yeah…. He wipes his hand on the side of the cot. You’re soaked with sweat. You need a shower, man. Thad caught Corey’s eye again, framing himself in his line of sight. So what was it about?

We crashed in the water.

Sounds ominous.

Yeah….”ominous” is a word for it. He scratched the back of his head. I’ve been having nightmares a lot lately.

Thad rocked back on his haunches. They say that nightmares can be a sign that one’s mind is unsettled.

Who’s "they"?

Thad shrugs. You know. THEM. Experts. In old Psychology Today articles I read in some waiting room at some ill defined time in the past.

Corey smirks. Helpful.

You’re welcome. Thad stands up, offering a hand out to Corey. But seriously, you stink.

Corey looked at Thad’s outstretched hand, and a pang of anxiety ripped through his system. He paused, looked up at Thad again for confirmation that he WAS still Thad, and took his hand.

Later That Day….

The Lincoln Continental pulled around a corner and dropped down to 15 miles per hour as it casually rolled past a nondescript looking office building. It didn't even have a sign or an indicator of what it is. But it didn’t look deserted either, with no signs of disrepair and even a well maintained palm tree on the patch of grass in front of it. Corey picked up speed as they passed it, traveling another couple blocks before pulling into a nearly empty parking lot. He turned in his seat towards Thad.

So whaddya think?

I think it looks like a generic office building.

Yeah, like the DMV or some shit.

Which of course means it’s a front for a B.O.B money laundering operation or something.

Probably right.

They both go silent for a few brief moments, before Thad points an exclamatory finger in the air. This calls for a multi-day intelligence gathering operation.

Or we could just walk in. Corey shrugs.

Thad looks a bit incredulous. Dude, we would be walking into the belly of the beast here. I know B.O.B. is full of goofy bastards but we still shouldn't take this lightly.

Sighing, he replies, How multi-day is “multi-day”?

I figure ‘till at least the day after Warfare. Plus by then, we should know if B.O.B. is capable of beating MorbidMind.

A beat passes, and then they both collapse into hysterical laughter, which takes a solid couple minds to wind down.

Heh, heh, heeeeehhhhhh, seriously good one. Fine, let’s do intelligence gathering. But we’re doing it montage style.

Are you sure? That’s kinda played out, isn't it?

Well we sure as hell aren’t broadcasting four days of intelligence gathering tedium to the masses! What’s this look like, a Chris Page promo?

Thad nods. You’re right. Then, to the camera, It’s time for a….

MON-TAGE! They call out in unison, bringing their faces together.

INTELLIGENCE GATHERING MONTAGE!!!!!!

Corey Smith walks up to the side of the building, with a doctor’s stethoscope, pressing it up against the side of the building.

Then we see Thad and Corey on the roof across from the building, staring down at it with binoculars. He notices that Corey, beside him, is looking down at it with a Kaleidoscope. Thad frowns and snatches the Kaleidascope from Corey.

We shoot to another scene, where a rather large woman can be seen exiting the building. Thad passes by her in sunglasses and a flat brimmed cap, surreptitiously dropping a tracking device in her open purse.

Next, Corey pops his head out from a dumpster behind the building. He looks disgusted, about to vomit even, and he throws a pile of shredded paper down to Thad angrily.

Cut to Thad on a hotel room bed meticulously trying to put the strips of paper Corey retrieved back together. A shower is running in the next room.

Some minutes later, a freshly showered Corey is yelling at Thad and gesturing to a taped together sheet of paper on the bed. It’s just a notice for a B.O.B. company pot-luck. Thad shrugs and grimaces in a “well sorry!” kind of way. Corey heads back to the bathroom to take another shower.

MONTAGE O-VER!

Corey is laying on his bed in the hotel room, feet towards the headboard with his head hanging over the side. We’ve been staking this place out for four days and gotten no useful information.

Thad is laying on his own bed, wearing a look of consternation. I know! It’s like they know we’re here and they’re deliberately thwarting us!

Or the place is just incredibly boring and we can just walk right in with no problem. All the people we’ve seen coming and going have looked pretty normal.

Thad sighs and clunks his head against the headboard. Fiiiine.

Dude, we’ll just roll up in there like we own the place. It’ll be cool.

Do you think we should at least wear disguises?

Fuck yeah, disguises! Corey sits up excitedly. I wanna look like Elton John!

God, you’re SO gay.

The Next Day (sorry...lotta time jumps in this one)

Corey Smith and Thad Duke make their way to the front door of the building. Corey is wearing jeans, a plaid shirt, a trucker cap, a fake mustache, and aviator sunglasses. Thad is wearing mechanics gear, with an oil smudge on his chin for good measure. Thad goes for the door handle, and Corey stops him with some grousing.

I really hate my costume. I look like a truck stop rapist!

Duke rolls his eyes. Would you knock it off? He opens the door and they both wade through the foyer and pass into a room that….

….holy shit, this DOES look like the DMV.

[Image: Projects_Arch_DMV_1-1820x1024.jpg]

The place is packed to the gills with mask wearing citizens, which prompt Corey and Thad to pull some masks onto their own faces. Safety first! And while it’s tough to tell with the facial coverings, it seems like those present are the same kind of bored, frustrated, or daydreaming everyday folks you would find at your local Department of Motor Vehicles. The only difference is that many of them are carrying the same black envelopes that Corey got.

They head for the front desk where a disinterested looking teller rolls around in her office chair. She's wearing a name tag that has the B.O.B. logo in one corner, and the name Barb sprawled in big green letters in the middle.

Uh, hello Barb from B.O.B. We’re actually here because….

Take a number. She intones flatly. She gestures for the little number ticket spewing device to her left.

But…

Take. A. Number. She repeats, more acidic this time.

Corey blanches and moves to grab a number. Thad follows him, looking over his shoulder at the ticket.

B.O.B. loves you! You are number 1,346!

They both cast a look up at one of the ceiling mounted screens.

[Image: CT5D10display.JPG]

….huh?

Thad goes back to the woman. How come the number on the screen is past our number?

She looks at him, irritated. What, you think this the DMV? This is B.O.B. Member services, the numbers count backwards. Spoken like it's the most blatantly obvious thing in the world.

Thad’s eyes practically bulge out of his skull. Backwards?! Sooooo….he shoots a confirming glance at the number on the screen, and then refocuses on the woman…..so, we have to wait that long?!

She smiles. It looks kinda wicked really. I assure you, B.O.B. is working hard to provide you the best customer service experience possible.

Thad looks like he’s about to sputter into a rage when Corey hooks him by his elbow and brings him to one of the uncomfortable beige plastic molded chairs dotting the room.

Woo-sah….woo-sah….he breaths in a pale imitation of a midwife calming a pregnant woman. We can’t bring attention to ourselves.

Well, we’re certainly not sitting around here and waiting for THIS. He hisses as he smacks the back of his hand up against the ticket. What now?

Corey looks around the room, and then back up to the front desk. We haven’t drawn attention to ourselves yet. How about we head for the bathroom so we can plan our next move with some privacy.

Yeah, I like that plan. But we can’t go together. Somebody might think we’re going in there to suck each other off.

Corey scowls. Really….?

Thad cringes and then claps his hand over his mouth. Oh! Sorry, I wasn’t trying to be an asshole. But we really do need to resolve the….

I know...I know. He pushes through a weary pause. I’ll go first. Corey gets up and starts heading for the bathroom. Entering, he begins scanning the stalls for occupants, but finds them empty. A couple minutes later, Thad comes in. He closes the door behind him and throws a little latch over to lock it.

We clear?

Yeah, it’s just us. But knowing these freaks they could have a secret camera in here. He looks about suspiciously.

So, we need a plan. Thad jerks his thumb towards the door. Frankly, I haven’t seen anyone in there that I don’t think I could take.

So what, you wanna just bum rush them?

Duke crosses his arms, looking contemplative. It seems risky, but always the funner option.

I was thinking maybe we could Die Hard this shit but even my skinny ass wouldn’t fit in those ducts. He nods his head towards an air duct near the ceiling.

Damn their lack of conveniently sized ducts!

I know! Maybe if we cut a savage promo on Them No Good Bastards something will come to us!

Thad looks askance at Corey. Like, right now?!

Sure! I figure we got enough plot immunity to crank out some trash talk before something bad happens.

You’re a weird dude, Corey. But I think that’s always been the appeal.

Corey rolls his shoulders, giving his neck a little crack. He bounces back and forth a bit on his feet, putting on some serious goddamn game face!

Them No Good Bastards! Well, well, turns out I pulled a Kreskin. Jokes aside, of course they’re the ones we’re facing at March Madness. Like there was ever a doubt. And honestly, I can’t speak for Thad, but this is precisely the outcome I wanted. What bigger feather could we put in our cap than beating the most consistently loud mouthed, primped up, sassier than a free range five year old with vegan “no-spank” parents…

...what?!

...I’m just rollin’ man, I’m just rollin’.

Well roll in a direction that makes sense. He eyes the door. Quickly.

On it. So TK, good of you to point out that Thad and I been working some singles matches too. Although I’m not sure why that’s a bad thing, us….ya know...excelling at both. I mean, fuck us, right, being good at TWO things at once. Maybe it’s because you’re unable to walk and chew gum at the same time, but where I’m from two is a bigger number than one.

But somehow, by some transitive property, Thunder Knuckles thinks our tag team skills fall apart the moment we wrestle singles. Huh. I mean, despite the fact that Thad and I have been friends for like two years whereas you two just started tagging a few months ago. Maybe we should start spreading the word, TK! People need to be WARNED about this, right?!

Attention tag team specialists! Be forewarned! The moment you step into singles competition, you’ll lose the memory of those buddy-buddy skills faster than TK loses his shame in the closest strip club to the airport at every XWF port of call! Seriously, it’s disgusting.

But one thing we CAN agree on is that “you, in fact, can not look like a fool in this business”. Unless you’re Thunder “profanity as personality” Knuckles scrabbling for something to bitch about and landing on...me accepting your challenge?! Yeah, lets split hairs about that for want of anything else to lay at our doorstep. Boy that Corey “Stupid” Smith accepting a challenge from the team Continuum already beat once. What a maroon.

Hey, you know what else makes you look pretty foolish TK? Reminding the world you lost to Continuum’s “weakest link”. Like, did you have a “oh shit” moment as that brilliant self own poured out of your gob? “Ho-lee-shit, did I just conduct the verbal equivalent of shitting my pants in public?! Better roll right into some completely baseless bullshit and hope people don’t notice.” But we did notice, TK, we did! And we continued to notice your profoundly remedial logic processes’ as the man who is in the BROTHERHOOD OF BADDIES called US villains!

Man, at least Robbie Bourbon had the good sense to keep his mouth shut in his first promo.

Corey suddenly looks concerned.

Which reminds me, Robbie, I'm glad you're ok. You weren't your usual talkative self when you kicked this pig. In fact, you let Thunder Knuckles do most of the talking for you, which is a really bad idea because he fucked it up big time. I can't really blame you for that initial bout of stunned silence though, I'd be pretty gobsmacked to face Continuum again too. I mean, imagine staring down the barrel of losing to Continuum twice! Imagine what that would do to the credibility of the XWFs premier tag team! I know you're already imagining it Robbie. I know. You can't speak that admission into existence, but that shred of rotten bastard doubt is there, isn't it?

But I will hand you one thing Bobbo, you got one right also. This match is going to be WAY different than the one at Snow Job, for reasons I’ve already stated. The first go round, you lost to a team that couldn’t even put the FUN in dysfunctional. This time? You’re up against an absolute UNIT fueled by love, camaraderie, and a level of sexual tension not seen since, well, YOU and the craft services table. And see, I think you already know that. I think that’s why the cat caught your tongue Bobby, because deep down inside you know you got fuck all to go on here.

Hey Thad, how we doing on that door sitch?

Thad averts his gaze from the bathroom door. Still good so far.

Cool. Tag. You’re in.

Huh?!

You’re in, bro, I got the door! Corey rushes up to the door to monitor it as he gives Thad a gentle push towards the camera’s all seeing eye.

Well then. ‘Sup guys. Cool story. Tadd seems like a bit of douche though. Good thing he doesn’t bear the slightest resemblance to my life story at all. Guys, if you’re gonna go the whole parody route, at least have the common courtesy to educate yourselves well enough to parody it effectively rather than go half cocked in some overlong gripe about me having feelings and a life outside of the XWF.

Yeah, that’s right, I have FEELINGS. I have people I care about. We can’t all be living, breathing cartoon characters with the complexity of two ply toilet paper. Some of us strive for more than that in our lives. Now, I get why Thunder Knuckles wouldn’t understand that, but Bobby why are YOU pretending like you don’t understand the dramz? After all those times we’ve been subjected to the nonstop rolling car wreck that is your love life. By the way, which mythological figure are you banging now? It’s a minotaur, isn’t it? It’s a minotaur.

Look, I’m not going to apologize for the pieces of myself I chose to share with the world. And you know what, that’s not even FOR you! I don’t give a damn what you think about me or my personal life. That shit is a love letter to my fans. That’s me inviting them into MY life! Inviting them to share my joy and my pain because I want them to see who I really am, not just some hollow Looney Tunes facade babbling about destroying galaxies and being space pirates to avoid talking about how completely screwed they are at March Madness.

And that’s what this is really all about. March Madness. You know, the show where you guys go face to face with two of the absolute best in the business. The show with the match that’s got Them No Good Bastards so shook that Robbie Bourbon’s typically golden voiced self has been reduced to a fart in the wind parody of what we’re used to. "Tune in next time to see me actually give a shit!" Loving that energy man.

And yes, Bobby, yes, you’ve beaten me before. I own that. You were good enough back then. But the Thad Duke you see before you now was a Universal Champion. The Thad Duke you see before you now is motivated by more than just his own ego because I’ll be god damned if I let my best friend Corey Smith down. And for all your talk about what a cohesive unit you two are, face facts, your boy’s a glorified mercenary. Wave a few thousand X Bux under his nose and who can tell where his loyalty truly lies. The only thing really holding you two together is B.O.B. and your mutual quest for glory.

What we have runs THICK. It runs DEEP. Corey Smith’s blood is MY blood! And oh damn, there I go getting all dramatic again. Because God forbid an authentic fucking feeling should rear its ugly head. But you two go on jerking yourselves off about how you're above all that. I'll just be down here with my brother from another mother getting ready to tee off on two Merry Melodies motherfuckers who fell into each other's arms all of three months ago and bonded over their mutual interest in joining the douchiest group this side of The Left Hand.

The parade of smack talk is suddenly halted by the sound of a door handle jiggling. Someone was trying to get in the bathroom. Corey, wide eyed, casts a glance in Thad’s direction. Shit!

You gotta unlock the door and let him in, they’ll be suspicious otherwise.

Corey nods and throws the lock on the door. He steps back as a tiny, impish little man in a suit enters. He looks at Corey strangely. Corey smiles. But the smile wavers when he notes the name on his name tag. John Doh.

Oh, you’re real! Corey blurts, his mouth getting way ahead of his brain. Thad scowls fiercely.

John Doh considers Corey. What? What a strange thing to say. Then he looks to Thad. Thad smiles. He looks back at Corey. Corey forces on a wider smile. John Doh visibly tenses.

Oh hell.

The little man darts for the door, but Corey steps in his way, grappling him about the waist with one arm while trying to cover his mouth with his free hand. John tries to cry for “help” but all that comes out is a muffled whine.

Look man, we don’t wanna hurt you! We just wanna know what’s up with this mass B.O.B. recruitment drive. Corey hisses into John’s ear.

Thad steps closer. If you cooperate, we promise we’ll let you go.

John, still struggling, starts to mellow, but his expression still registers fear.

Are you gonna scream if I uncover your mouth? A headshake “no”. Corey considers Thad before slowly removing his hand. True to his word, John stays quiet.

There’s honestly no use screaming. B.O.B. really cut corners on the security budget for these member service centers. John offers, still wary.

Hmmm...how many guards?

None! John tosses his hands up in frustration. The pricks!

You don’t sound like you’re too loyal to B.O.B.

I’m not! Not anymore! They sucker you in with the pension plan, only to find out that nobody ever lives to claim it! So you know what? HERE! John reaches into his suit jacket. Thad looks like he’s about to pounce, when John eases him. Relax, it’s not a gun. It’s THIS. He hands Thad a strange device that looks like something out of a cheesy old sci-fi serial.

What is it?

It’s a transport device. Takes you right to B.O.B. central.

Bull shit! It’ll probably distintigrate us or something. Corey sputters.

Well, if it does, I’m going down with you then aren’t I?

Thad shrugs. He’s got a point.

John, returning to the matter at hand, points to a large red button amid a sea of flashing lights. You just hit that and you’re good to go. Oh, but it’s meant for just one person. Roughly. So you two will have to get real close.

Corey blushes and rolls his eyes. But of course!

Thad holds the device up. It’s all we got, ‘Cor.

Corey, head hanging, walks up to Thad and gets shoulder to shoulder with him.

Eh, probably closer than that.

Corey sighs audibly and then turns into Thad, locking his arms around Thad’s waist. Thad chuckles. Is it as good for you as it is for me?

Corey’s face darkens to an even deeper shade. Shut up.

With that, Thad holds the device up and presses his thumb down on the button. And just like that, the boys are gone.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Corey Smith's post:
ALIAS (03-26-2021), Andre Dixon (03-24-2021), Atara Raven (03-24-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-24-2021), Marf (03-24-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-24-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-24-2021), Theo Pryce (03-24-2021)