Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mister .38 Special Soul Party (Anyone)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-22-2021, 05:53 PM

We see JB, Tommy, and Reggie in their 70s attire (Imagine this) standing at a podium with the partiers in a club, who are either here to get lit or supporting March Madness this comin Sunday. We see JB coming on the mic with Love Train playing behind him, in his golden mask and button up and bell bottom pants to match, he see's everyone dancing and having a blast, then he speak to the audiences.

"Welcome to this event I curated for the company in support of March Madness, even though me and my boys aren't on the card... still doesn't mean we'll show out for this event that's a biggest PPV in this company. We'll see the elite take on other elite for a shot at the big one, we'll see belts on the line... we'll see shit that you people have never seen before this coming sunday from now... it's gonna be groovy to say the least.

But enough of me talking, I just want you all to know that I am grateful for you all to show your support for this event I curated... and like late great Don Cornelius said...

Peace... love... and SOULLLL!

Enjoy your night folks!"

The music resumes and stuff occurs for the duration of the night...

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John_Black's post:
Ned Kaye (03-22-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-22-2021), Theo Pryce (03-24-2021)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-23-2021, 07:52 PM

Alias accidentally walks in.

"Huh? Oh this isn't Reggie's retirement party? That makes sense. Nobody would be here if it was for him.

Anyone want to tell Johnny that he actually is on the card, or are we just letting that one slide?"

Alias shrugs, pays Fuzz $5, and leaves.

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-24-2021, 08:37 AM

*checks clipboard*

*does, indeed, see the Smelly Ruby vs. John Black for the Anarchy Championship match she booked listed on the card*

*sighs and rolls eyes*

Hate Post Like Post