Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
It’s the end for the weak at heart, a lullaby for the ones who’ve lost all
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-20-2021, 07:30 PM

We open to the close up view of a bloodshot blue eye. An angry but steady pace of breathing can be heard as we slowly pan back. We can see two blue eyes now, both bloodshot and darkened around the edges. The left eyebrow has a cut across the middle of it. As we go back more we can see the nose, red and slightly swollen with the nostrils flaring. The cheeks, upper lip and chin is covered in a coarse, brown beard with dried blood sprinkled in it. The upper lip is curled in a nasty snarl as we’ve panned far enough out to see it it Marf, eager to cut a promo apparently.

Marf: Fifteen minutes, Demos. It’s not as much time as I would like to have with you in that ring, but it’s all I’m going to get. A fancy television title match is a maximum of fifteen god damn minutes. And after the shit you’ve pulled, Demos, apparently this is what I get rewarded to me. A title match against you for your precious television belt. That is supposed to make everything better. You cost me a match against everyone’s favourite candy land cunt Betsy Granger and then you had the audacity to put your hands on Lycana with a cheap shot.

I want your head on a platter but instead I’m supposed to settle for a title shot in a rushed little fifteen minute match. With whatever nonsense stipulation you decide to add to it. That’s how management is treating your mess. Quick title match and swept under the rug right? I’m sure my new best friend Vinnie had his hand in this pie. Oh, sorry about your hummer by the way, Vin. Hopefully Jim’s skull didn’t scratch the paint too badly. I’m sure you’ve got some other obnoxious piece of shit on wheels you can ride around on.

Marf fakes a chuckle before returning to his usual sneer.

Marf: So that’s my lovely compensation, a match for a title I don’t even care about. Instead of doing what I want to be doing, teaming with Lycana and mauling whoever is in front of us I get this shit. A lame duck of a match for an even shittier title against arguably the grossest member of the XWF roster. Charlie the Demos Nickles. A man who’s stain will be permanently etched into the television title no matter how long he holds or how hard I wash it after I take it from him. A man who apparently enjoyed stealing clumps of hair from any female roster member with more talent than him.

Ahem, so the entire female roster then. And a man who enjoyed that time Alias made us all watch his puppet show so much he decided to steal the gimmick. But of course water it down with the sewage that is Charlie Nickles. A man so desperate to stay relevant he’s joined in with all the other cool kids in saying that overused ‘Eat the Left Hand’ catch phrase. I will admit though, it’s hilarious the notion that those other idiots actually trust your disgusting ass.

Marf once again coughs up a transparent chuckle before changing back to his common sinister face.

Marf: That title means nothing to me, but it happens to mean the world to you now doesn’t it, Demos? Just like that filthy ball of hair meant oh so much to you too. We all saw your reaction when Lycana burnt that hair ball to a crisp. And just like she took that away from you, I’ll take the television title away from you too. You took from us, we take right back from you. Fifteen minutes might not be enough time for me to be fully satisfied with the revenge I rip and tear from you. But taking a little title belt away from you will damage you to your very soul. And for that, all I need is fifteen minutes...

Later that evening...

Marf slowly awakens outside on a dew covered patch of thick grass. His eyes go wide with worry as he looks around expecting to see another mutilated body next to him. The almost full moon shines down and shows nothing but foot high grass all around him. Marf gets to his feet and looks around but only sees endless fields on the right and thick trees and brush to his left. To absolutely nobody’s surprise Marf goes to the left and walks towards the towering woods. He stops a few feet in front as he starts to hear a rustling sound.

A tall figure stumbles out of the trees a few yards to the right. They are dressed in a dark brown cloak with the hood up. Marf turns to them and readies himself as the figure slowly turns to him. Two grizzled hands reach up and slowly draw back the hood to reveal an abnormally large head of a weasel. It smiles and gives Marf a wink while he lowers his arms and cocks his head at the strange creature. It reaches into a pocket of the massive cloak and pulls out some matches before tossing them to Marf who almost fumbles the catch.

Weasel: You might need these if you’re actually going in there...

Marf: Why?

Weasel: Trust me on this one...

Marf: I don’t even know you why the hell would I trust you?

Weasel: You know me, I’m Waltz Weasel.

Marf once again cocks his head in confusion while he feels like he should just accept this newfound knowledge. The weasel disrobes unveiling a thin but muscular and furry body. The fur is thin, especially on the exquisite breasts, and a mixed batch of white, black and blond colours. Her fur ends at her elbows on her arms and knees in her legs. Marf finds it odd she is still wearing a regular old pair of new balance running shoes. They’re very dirty upon closer inspection. Marf squints in suspicion.

Marf: Your shoes are filthy, that says a lot about a person.

Waltz: You’re wearing crocs with gym socks...

Marf: No I’m...

Before he can finish the sentence Marf looks down in horror to see he actually is indeed wearing a pair of light purple crocs with piss yellow gym socks and capris. As he looks up he watches as Waltz spreads her wings and flies away. Marf shrugs and then enters the woods at last. The brush is very thick and a lot of the bigger trees are close together. Marf pushes his way through and it isn’t long before he’s far enough in that the moon is unable to give off any light. Marf slams into a few massive trees before tripping into a bush and falling down a hill.

Marf rolls for a moment before sliding to a stop at the bottom of the steep hill. He turns around and notices the trees are a lot more spread out down here. Off in the the distance he can see some light. Marf begins making his way through the lower floor of the giant forest and can see the light is coming from what appears to be multiple cabins. To the left of them is a quiet lake, shining under the moonlight as Marf continues making his way towards the camp. His feet crunch under dead leaves and sticks as he nears the closest cabin.

Marf spots a dim light coming from one of the windows and approaches. He steps on a large rock and boosts himself up to carefully look in through the window. It seems to be a room with multiple bunk beds, likely a bunker for some kind of summer camp. At first it seems empty as Marf scans the room but then he spots a couple on one of the beds further from the window. The lamp in the corner keeps it dim but Marf can see it’s two people on the bottom bunk and one on the top. As he watches he sees a bright pink bra suddenly go flying across the room and realizes the people on the bottom are having sex.

Marf chuckles to himself while wondering if they know there’s a person on the top bunk. And if they do know, well that’s a bit weird. He sees a pair of matching bright pink panties go sailing to the floor followed by a pair of tighty not so whiteys. As Marf watches them drop to the floor he slowly looks back over to the bunk bed and realizes he can see feet underneath the bottom bed. He strains his eyes to figure out if he’s just seeing things and sure enough there is somebody lying under there. Marf laughs again, trying to figure out what he’s actually watching.

After several minutes of what appears to be subpar and awkward teenage sex Marf sees a girl climb out of the bed and put a bathrobe on. She leans over the bed and kisses the man still laying there before leaving the cabin. Marf feels compelled to continue watching. The man lights up either a cigarette or a joint while still lying down in the bunk bed. Marf can see the feet underneath the bottom bunk start moving, the person under there repositioning themselves. As Marf keeps watching he notices the man on the bottom bunk wiping at his head and staring at his hand.

Marf strains his eyes once again to attempt a better look when a hand shoots out from the side of the bed and grabs the man by the hair, holding him in place. His feet start kicking furiously as blood begins to spurt from his throat. Marf watches with growing concern as a large metal spike bursts through the man’s throat and he stops moving. Blood is shooting up and splashing all over both beds now as Marf decides he has seen enough. He hops down from the rock and stops looking through the window at the confusing and disturbing scene playing out.

Marf: What the fuck kind of camp is this?

Marf scrambles over to a pathway and quietly makes his way to what looks like the entrance. He looks up at the sign but a large hanging tree branch is covering most of it. He thinks he can make out the word Crystal but his attention shifts as flood lights come to life in a nearby field. Marf runs over and hides behind a massive oak tree while looking towards the lights. He spots an archery range and a young man walking through looking around confused. Marf can see a figure behind one of the shooting boards that the man can’t see.

Whoever they are, they fire off a perfect shot with their bow and an arrow plants directly into the young man’s head. He stops and quivers for a moment in shock before dropping in a slump. As Marf watches he can see the figure is wearing a yellow raincoat. The figure drops the bow and quiver full of arrows. It wanders over to a stump and grabs a conveniently placed axe. Marf carefully backs off and goes over to a random rundown shed. He grabs the door handle and closes his eyes for a moment. He takes a breath and opens the door and enters.

Marf looks around as he steps through and closes the door. No sooner does the door click shut it disappears and a large metal wall takes its place. Marf takes in his surroundings, in what appears to be some kind of boiler room. He walks along the steel catwalk trying to figure out where to go in this labyrinth of metal and steam. Marf stops for a moment as he spies a staircase. He looks further up the pathway and hears a piercing scratching noise. It’s worse than nails on a chalkboard. Marf can make out a silhouette from where the noise is coming from. It’s in the shape of some tall body wearing a fedora.

Marf: Nope.

Marf turns and runs down the staircase instead. He finds a doorway at the bottom and puts his hand on the handle. He looks back up the stairs and can hear a sinister laugh getting closer. Marf closes his eyes as he wipes the sweat from his face. He opens the door and steps through, suddenly finding himself tumbling into the camp again. He slams the door shut behind him and runs into the dark camp. He can hear yells and screams near the water. Marf races over to see what’s going on now. That’s where he finds the person in the yellow raincoat fighting with a young girl in a sad beige turtleneck.

They battle along the shoreline as Marf watches from behind a wood pile. He can’t see under the hood of the yellow raincoat clad stranger but Marf is certain he saw glowing blue eyes. He grabs one of the smaller wood logs and attempts to sneak up on the two battling bodies. As he gets closer the young woman knocks the yellow rain coat figure back, causing the hood to fall back. Marf sees now it is a much older woman fighting with the young girl. The younger one grabs the axe off the ground and swings, chopping the head of the old woman clean off.

Marf stops in shock as the headless body stands there frozen. The hands open and close twice as blood gushes from the open neck. Finally the body violently shakes and collapses. The young woman jumps into a small rowboat and heads out on the lake. Marf drops the piece of firewood and walks over to the shore. He looks down at the head of the old woman. Her eyes are wide open in shock and as Marf checks, are clearly not blue. He hears a shrill shriek and turns to see where the young woman is. The boat is several yards out onto the water and Marf can see a large beast of a man climbing the boat. His face is covered by some kind of hockey mask.

Marf: What in the fuck...

Marf stares at the creepy giant of a man pull the poor young woman into the lake as her little boat capsizes. The water ripples from the action as we fade out...

To be continued...

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Marf's post:
ALIAS (03-20-2021), Andre Dixon (03-20-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-21-2021), Lycana (03-20-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-20-2021), Theo Pryce (03-21-2021)