Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
Heavy is the head that wears the crown: Chapter Three
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-20-2021, 06:41 AM

Our scene opens as the ding of an elevator reaching its destination is heard before the doors open into the hospital hallway floor of Robert Main.

[Image: hospital-hallway-2-max-white-3d-model-ma...-ma-mb.jpg]

Chris Page steps off the elevator and into the hallway where he starts to walk towards Robert’s room.

[Image: Chris-Jericho-2020-SXM.jpg]

It is eerily quiet in the hallway which immediately is cause for suspicion as he walks past the nurse's station, and as he reaches Robert’s room the door is closed with the blinds shut. Confused by this we hear Chris state.

” Weird.”

Chris reaches towards the level on the front of the door and opens it while spouting out in the process.

” Alright fuck-nugget why are the door and blinds shut?

Chris finishes his question before the door opens completely, and as it swings open Chris is caught off guard by two unfamiliar faces….

[Image: -Cz-lAnJ_400x400.jpg]

[Image: a21ceb5c48ab0671b56baef4f51ae851.jpg]

Chris backs up into the door frame.

” I am so sorry about that, I must have the wrong room.”

The older gentleman steps forward as Chris turns to exit the room, he calls out towards Chris.

” Who exactly are you looking for?”

The younger female stops bagging up some items on the bed as Chris turns around facing them both once more.

” My buddy Robert has been in this room for the better part of three months. I guess they moved him without letting me know, I am truly sorry to have bothered you both.”

Once again Chris turns to leave only this time the female voice calls out.

” Are you Chris Page?”

Hearing his name called stops Chris in his tracks. He lets out a small sigh before turning back around.

” I am sorry, but who exactly are you?[green]

The general question is asked as Chris waits for the answer. He does not have to wait long as the older gentleman responds to Chris.

” I am Dewy Main, Robert’s father… and this is Kayla Main, Robert’s sister. The nurses have told us that you have been the only person to come check up on my son.”

Chris steps back into the room as he walks towards Dewey extending out his right hand as he states.

[green]” Mr. Main, it is an honor to finally meet you, sir.”

Dewey reaches out shaking Chris’s hand as he responds with.

” The pleasure is all mine.”

Chris and Dewey release the handshake before Chris turns and walks towards the side of the bed where he reaches overextending his hand out to Kayla.

” Very nice to meet you as well.”

” Likewise.”

They release hands as Chris steps back away from the empty bed which Chris takes notice of as his attention diverts over to Mr. Main.

” So where is our boy? Did he finally get his lazy ass out of the bed longer than using the bathroom? I have so much I need to talk to him about.”

” Chris, maybe you should have a seat.”

The request from Kayla strikes Chris completely off guard as Mr. Main slides a chair over towards Chris before sliding a second chair over while Kayla comes around the bed to the very side Chris was just standing before she takes a seat on the side of the mattress.

Mr. Main is the next to take a seat.

” What the hell is going on here?”

Mr. Main motions towards the empty chair as he now states.

” Chris, really… take a seat.”

Unsettled Chris takes his seat across from Mr. Main and Kayla.

” The first thing I wanted to say is a simple thank you for always being here for Robert. He has had nothing but great things to say about you and your friendship. The Doctors and nurses told us how frequently you came to see him over the last several months, and just how much your visits meant to my boy.”

Chris sits, still not fully aware as to why Robert’s father and sister are even here. This is the last thing he planned for is now having to deal with other members of the family. Fucking Oliver was enough.

” Robert was battling a lot of issues over this cracked skull, being stuck in this bed for months on end did not do him any favors either. It has been a very trying time for us all, and it is only going to get more difficult from here.”

” Mr. Main, with all due respect…”

Chris states as he looks dead into the eyes of Robert’s father.

” Where the fuck is Robert?”

Chris shifts attention towards Kayla who leans forward as she reaches out taking Chris by the right hand before looking deep into his blue eyes.

” Chris, I hate to have to be the one to tell you…. Robert passed away this morning.”

Chris’s heart sinks, or does it? He immediately burst out into a fit of anger as he shoots up from his chair and sends it flying against the long wall of the room with such force it puts holes in the drywall before falling to the floor and bouncing around. Chris drops to his knees on the floor as he screams out at the top of his lungs.

” NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!”

Chris throws on some waterworks for good measure as Mr. Main and Kayla Main quickly get down on the floor on each side of Chris rubbing the back of each shoulder as Chris buries his face in the palm of his hands while Mr. Main is heard.

” It is okay, Chris…”

” Let it all out.”

Chris sobs, openly weeps as he refuses to take his hands away from his face.

” This cannot be happening. I was just here a couple of days ago…”

” It was very sudden, and we are told that he went in peace while he was asleep.”

’ Chris draws his right hand away from his face and into the outer pocket of his jacket pulling out the handkerchief before using it to wipe away the tears from his face before blowing his nose. He wads it up before slowly composing himself.

” I know you two were incredibly close…”

Chris interjects.

” He was as close to blood as you can get without being family, he was my brother.”

” He was very special to us all, and has cliché’ as it sounds, Robert is in a much better place.”

Kayla and Mr. Main help Chris back up to his feet. They dust off his jacket while Chris dusts off the knees of his dress slacks. Chris turns picking the chair up off the floor before sitting it upright and taking a seat; still rattled by the news of Robert’s demise.

” What happened?”

Both Kayla and Dewy Main retake their respective seats on the bed and in the extra chair.

” Chris, Robert did not want to tell you the extent of the injury because he thought it would only burden you…”

” He told us that you had done so much for him as it was that carrying the weight of knowing that he was going to dye would have been too much for you to handle.”

Chris then asks.

” You guys talked about this?”

” Of course we did, it is all he could talk about. It was the only news we would receive whenever we spoke. You were the only person that went to bat to try and find out who is responsible for this tragedy…”

Chris breaks in.

” Oh shit…”

Kayla responds immediately.

” Oh shit what?”

Chris cuts his attention towards Kayla Main as he answers.

” He did not tell either of you?”

” Tell us what?”

” He did not tell either of you that I found not only the man responsible for the attack but the person that was behind it all?”

Papa Main does not appear too happy hearing that there is more to this story that perhaps he is not aware of.

” I have handled one piece… but neither of you is going to like the other piece.

” We are listening.

There’s a deep sigh from Chris as he is forced to looks Robert’s dad in the eyes and deliver the next set of news.

” Mr. Main, Kayla… I do not know exactly how to The money that was paid for the hit on Robert was paid by…”

Chris shifts his focus towards Kayla who intently waits for the answer before shifting his gaze back towards Mr. Main. He finally states the name.

” Oliver Main.”

Kayla immediately lashes out as she now jumps from the bedside.

” That is not true!”

Kayla slaps Chris across the face as Dewy Main leaps from his chair pulling his daughter away as Chris clutches his right cheek. Kayla is frantic as Dewy retrains her.

” Oliver would not do that! It’s not true!”

” Calm down sweetheart, calm down.

” As hard as it is to hear, it is true. There are records to prove it.”

Dewy finally gets Kayla under control as he sits on the side of the bed with her, his arm wrapped around her shoulders, holding her tight.

” I took Oliver with me to track down the person who attacked Robert. We tracked him down, his name is Thunder Knuckles and he has been nipping at Robert’s heels like an ugly Chihuahua you might find in an old-school Taco Bell commercial. Constantly calling Robert out and trying to use the good name value Robert had to catapult himself into superstardom.”

Chris lets out a deep sigh before he continues.

” Oliver and I tracked down Thunder Knuckles to Lima, Ohio, and that is where things went way South. Oliver broke into Thunder Knuckles dwelling, and I thought we had come to exact some revenge but it ended up being a setup to try and pin things on me. Oliver and Thunder Knuckles got into a fight, all as a ploy to try to lead me on, the police showed up, I was able to get away and he was not.”

Dewy chimes in.

” So you left him…”

Chris shifts his eyes towards Dewy.

” On the contrary, I tried to help until I uncovered the truth.”

” And what the fuck kind of proof is that?

” Bank records with deposits to Oswald Corporation that was then funneled into Thunder Knuckles bank account from the account of Oliver Main. If it was not open and shut we would not be having this conversation. The last thing I wanted to do was drop this on the both of you after what you just dropped on me. I provided Robert with the banking records that link Oliver to Oswald Corp and then connecting him to Thunder Knuckles. I am sorry, but it is true.

” I just do not believe this is possible. Why would Oliver do something like this?

” From my perspective? I met Oliver in November and from the first time we met he was trying to undercut my friendship with Robert. I know he was locked up, I know Robert and Oliver were once as thick as thieves, perhaps he saw how close Robert and I had gotten and it was enough to send him over the edge and in his mind, his only option was to kill two birds with one stone.”

” Where is he being held? I need to hear this from him.”

” The last I heard the Feds grabbed him, I could make some calls and see if I can track down his location…. but my concern is not with Oliver, my concern is with Robert. I know it is too early to know funeral arrangements, but if it is okay with the both of you I’d like to attend.

The shifting of the subject is exactly what was needed as it takes some of the hostility out of the room.

” We are looking to have the funeral sometime next week, and yes we would love to have you there. One of Robert’s final wishes was to have you give his eulogy, which is if you will.”

” I do not think that I have much of a choice especially if it was a final request. I assume the funeral is going to be in Las Vegas? “

” That would be correct.”

There’s a pause from Dewy before he continues.

” Robert’s mother is handling all of the arrangements, when we have some concrete information I will let you know all of the specifics for sure.”

” It just so much to take in so quick…”

” I cannot even begin to imagine how either of you can deal with all of this. I lost my best friend; Mr. Main lost both of his sons, and you lost both of your brothers. If I could trade places with either of your sons I would do it in a heartbeat. I cannot believe what all you have both lost. I can tell you this about Robert, he was always there for me whenever I needed it…”

Chris shifts his eyes over to Mr. Main as he continues.

” He taught me so much over the last several years that I have been blind too; I am twenty years older than him but he taught me. Those values and mentality that he had were taught to him by you, sir. His influence and overall thinking came from, and I cannot thank you enough for that.”

Chris stands up from his chair where he reaches into the inner pocket of his sport coat and pulls out a business card. He reaches it out towards Dewy who in turn reaches out and takes it.

” That is my information, so please call me if there is anything that I can do. I will clear my schedule to attend the service.”

” Thank you, Chris.”

Chris lets out a deep sigh as he shakes his head from side to side albeit brief.

” It is going to take a while for all of this to process.”

” That door is two ways Chris, you call us if you need us to. Robert would not have wanted you to go through this alone.”

” Thanks, and I will.”

Chris turns his back on Dewy and Kayla Main before heading towards the door. He stopped, looks at the closed door before turning his head back towards the Main’s

” I always pictured walking through this door the last time wheel my best friend out in a wheelchair, and making fun of him for having to be in it…”

Chris turns back towards the door, opens it, and walks out into the hallway as the scene draws to a close.

[Image: inmemory.png]

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

I know that there is a lot that I have to say as this roller coaster ride that I have found myself on while this road to March Madness is in full swing. The first thing I have to tell the world is going to impact you all in different ways regardless of who you are. On Friday morning Robert Main passed away. I know many of you might think this is a work… but I could not be any more real than I am being right now. Over the last twenty-four hours, I have not spoken to a lot of people, and those that I have been hearing this for the first time as well. I am personally still rocked to my core for no other reason than I legitimately cared for the man you saw on screen but more importantly the guy many of you did not get to see behind the scenes. When I called him my brother I meant it. He taught me how to crack the XWF code that has led me to be in the position that I am in right now as your Universal Champion. He was responsible for talking me off a ledge nearly two years ago and kept me in this business.

I am still processing all of this over the sheer nature of just how fresh this is.

In Rob’s passing the match dedication means so much more and has made this issue so much more personal. I have never been as dead set on shedding the blood of Anarchy before completely devouring Thunder Knuckles and every goddamn member of BoB that knew, and who have inserted themselves into this equation. I am coming to Las Vegas, the hometown of my fallen brother, and in front of over eighty-thousands of Robert’s family and friends to wage a goddamn war that shall leave a trail of blood, sweat, tears, and bodies like none of you have ever fucking seen! You have so many fake fucking people in this profession pretending to give a shit about the product, pretending to give a shit about the state of the company but truly care nothing about them. You are all on fucking notice.

So let us all talk about Anarchy.

Let us talk about the speculation continuing to being casts. I have heard names like Lacklan, I have heard names like Kenzi Grey, names like James Raven, like Ranma Saotome to even Miss Fury. Everyone is running around frantically trying to connect imaginary dots to the Anarchy television show. If you are in my shoes you see and hear things but I cannot allow all of that any of my time. Anarchy is expecting me to wonder who he or she is because that is a piece of the game he is playing, and it might have worked if I was an amateur that has not been in the business for thirty fucking years and seeing something like this play out many times better by lesser talents. I have said it before and I will say it again… I do not give two shits who end up revealing themselves for the result is not going to change which is me kicking the crap out of him all over Sin City. I will say thank you for finally showing the world you are not as gutless as I thought you were when you briefly made your appearance. You knew when you showed up under a mask and disappeared it was only going to further feed the masses' speculation.

Yet another amateur move.

The game you are playing you are losing because we are just under a week away from the mask coming off and the speculation ended. What sucks for you is that you and I both know the shots you have been firing over the weeks have been goddamn blanks, unlike the gun that I point at you because when I pull my trigger at March Madness you will not even hear the shot that takes you down. You see boys and girls when you play games with people you need to be careful with who you elect to play with. Look at Thaddeus for example; he wanted to play with daddy and he got fucking schooled. He was the talk of the town because I put him there, and I also took it all away. Go back to 2019 and look at Shane , he wanted to play a game and he got skull fucked too, what about The Sick Cunts? What about Centurion and Ruby? What about James Raven? All have fallen victim at some point all played this game with Chris Page and lost. I say that to say that even with this current situation if Anarchy or anyone else for that matter thinks that I am not walking into this with my plan then you are about as deluded as a Peter Gilmour promo. I am prepared for anything Anarchy wants to throw at me. I have extra pair of eyes watching my back so when BoB comes to your aid or whoever you will be bringing with you will be neutralized. You are not the only one that can make moves outside of the public eye and you damn sure are not the only person that knows how to execute.

No Holds Barred.

Any and everything I choose to use that is not nailed down unless I want to rip it up.

But there’s something else that you have failed to comprehend. You are too busy worrying about a Chris Page… when you should be worried about…

[Image: giphy.gif]

You should be worried about a Beast.

How fucking stupid can you be to be walking into a No Holds Barred affair with a personality that is just itching to break the chains that bines him so that he can rip your flesh from your bones and paint the streets of Las Vegas with your blood. Certainly not the smartest position that you have placed yourself in. It does not matter what angle you try to take or play because our chess board is speaking the same words that end with you finding yourself in checkmate. The shock value disappears and you are going to be left with just you versus a very pissed-off Universal Champion that is dead set on wrecking you and everyone else that thinks that it is going to be a great idea to cross my path.

There is a storm brewing.

If you stand in its path you are going to be left face down without a goddamn pulse.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Chris Page's post:
Andre Dixon (03-20-2021), Lycana (03-20-2021), Miss Fury (03-23-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-20-2021), Theo Pryce (03-21-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Page's post!
(03-20-2021)