Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ned Kaye Statement on March Madness Hart Title Match (3-16-21)
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-17-2021, 08:16 AM

Ahead of his March Madness Title match against R.L. Edgar, Ned Kaye released a short statement announcing his intentions to remove himself from it. On Tuesday, he said the following:

"While I am certainly not done challenging for Championships, facing Edgar simply isn't something I'm interested in. He and I have connected a lot in preparing for our match against The Left Hand and that isn't worth straining just for a title match. Apparently, there were some miscommunications about me requesting this match, XWF Management has been very accommodating. We'll get this figured out and give the fans a different, great match to be excited for."

As of writing this, DWS has not yet recieved an explanation for the mixup or a replacement match.

-Excerpt from DailyWrestlingScoops.com.

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 38 | 4
Edit