Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2021 PPV Board
Preparations - March Madness 2/4
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-18-2021, 03:40 PM

Weeks ago, Fury met with Vita Valenteen. She was looking for reconciliation. She wanted her friend back. Vita wasn't convinced, but the door was left open. Hours ago, Vita called Fury on BOB-Force One and requested a meet.

Vita's Gym / Bronx, NY

[Image: VVsGym.jpg]

Miss Fury "Well, she's never been one for subtilty."

Fury presses her index finger to her ear.

Miss Fury: "Oswald, are reinforcements in place?"

And over the radio, Ozzy responds.

>Oswald: "Affirmative, TNGB is in position!"<

Miss Fury: "All right, I'm going in. Tell The Bastards to stand by and be prepared to move on my signal."

But as Fury approached the gym, a wild hobo attacked!

[Image: HOBO.jpg]

Wild Hobo: "Hey pretty lady, why don't you give me a dollar!?"

Fury chuckled to herself at the absurdity of her situation.

Miss Fury: "Surely this is a joke?"

The hobo cocked his mighty shotgun and aimed it squarely at Fury's head.

Wild Hobo: "Fraid not lady, now hand over your shit!"

In an almost blinding motion, Fury waves her hand, deflecting the barrel of the gun away from her head. A shot rings out as she socks the wild hobo in the throat, grabs his arm, and flips him over her shoulder to the asphalt. She presses her knee to his throat while twisting his arm behind his back.

Miss Fury: "What a pitiful excuse of a man!"

Lights flicker on and blinds bend apart as people look out to see what the commotion is. Pinned to the ground and with his gun out of reach, the hobo begs for mercy.

Wild Hobo: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please just let me go!"

Fury snarls and leans in close to his ear, but before she can respond, a familiar voice calls from behind!

Vita Valenteen: "Oh my God! Jess, what are you doing!?"

Fury looks back at Vita without words. She knows this doesn't look good.

Vita Valenteen: "Let him up!"

Fury hesitates for a moment, but as she stares into his eyes, all she see's is fear.

Miss Fury: "He started it!"

Fury climbs off of the wild hobo and he scrambles to his feet. Fury shoves him with her boot and he takes off down the darkened street. Fury picks up the discarded shotgun and leans it across her shoulder as she approaches Vita.

Vita Valenteen: "Um, hello? What was that?!"

Miss Fury: "Isn't it YOUR job to keep the streets safe?"

Fury shoves the shotgun into Vita's arms as she pushes past her into the building. Vita takes pause before charging in behind her.

Vita Valenteen: "Yeah, well that's kind of hard to do when I'm always recovering from injury thanks to you and your goons!"

Fury looks back with a coy smile.

Miss Fury: "Do you really intend on blaming me for your naivety?"

Vita huffs as she leans the shotgun against the wall. She then marches right up to Fury full of fire.

Vita Valenteen: "No more games Jess! I called you here to tell you that your WRONG! Ruby is my friend! And while I'll admit that what I did to you was selfish and cruel, you have NO right to try and play the victim here! And as far as things going back to the way that they used to be? I don't think that's EVER going to happen!"

Fury stares into Vita's eyes. She see's pain and hurt, but more so, she see's anger and determination. This pleases her. Fury turns her back to Vita and begins to admire the gym.

Miss Fury: "Hmm, why should they?"

Vita Valenteen: "Uh, what? I thought you wanted..."

Fury turns to face Vita's confusion head on.

Miss Fury: "They way things were SUCKED! I was a nobody, and you were exactly what you are now, an irrelevant pest! Why would I ever want to go back to THAT!?"

Vita Valenteen: "But you said..."

Miss Fury: "What I said what, that I wanted my friend back! Lets end this squabble and join forces! It could be like old times! We'd support each other! Lift each other up! And with MY help, you could finally become the star that you've always dreamt of being! All you'd have to do is..."

Fury leans in close and whispers into Vita's ear.

Miss Fury: "Join BOB."

Vita Valenteen: "I KNEW IT!"

Vita pushes her away in frustration!

Vita Valenteen: "I knew all you really wanted was another soldier for your "army"! I should have known better than to ask you here!"

Fury smirks!

Miss Fury: "If you think that's all this is about, perhaps I was mistaken on the depth of our ties!"

Vita Valenteen: "Then what is it about!?"

Miss Fury: "A new beginning! A new us! A world where you and I together, can rule that ring as allies! As friends!"

Fury caresses Vita's cheek. She tilts her head to the side, her eyes pleading for Vita to see her side.

Miss Fury: "Everything that you've ever wanted... I can give you..."

The two lock eyes, both on the verge of tears. Vita brushes Fury's hand away with a sigh.

Vita Valenteen: "I don't want it that way..."

Vita and Fury both look away.

Miss Fury: "Then it seems we have nothing left to discuss."

Fury heads toward the exit.

Vita Valenteen: "Seems not..."

Fury steps out to the street and presses her index finger to her ear.

Miss Fury: "Oswald, order The Bastards to stand down and return to base. I'll find my own way."

>Oswald: "Affirmative, I'll see you at base!"<

A walking montage plays showing Fury walking down various city streets and dark allies to the tune "You Belong To The City".

But the sad up in your feels montage is interrupted when suddenly another wild hobo appears and pulls a knife on Fury!

[Image: Wild-TKappears.jpg]

Wild Hobo: "Whoa! Hold on now! Listen! I know this shit is about to sound crazy, but you gotta' believe me when I say it's the fucking truth!"

Wait, no! That's TK, but... Older!?

Miss Fury: "Go on..."

Old Man TK: "You have to leave The Left Hand!"

TO BE CONTINUED in:

BOB - DAYS OF FUTURE PAST!

[Image: FURYBAR.png]

[Image: bobzi.png]

We open in an nondescript location. Fury stands before a dark brick wall as the camera has a tight shot on her bust.

Miss Fury: "Solace Tatum, you've seemingly taken such offense to my words. Quick to defend yourself against my accusation of naivety and remind us of all of the success that you've seen so far in the XWF! However, I never once called your skill within the ropes into question. I admire the determination and grit that you've displayed thus far. In fact, it reminds me of myself! You questioned, how many come before you and rose to the heights that you have so early in their careers? I can think of one, and she's speaking to you now!"

"I know damn well what you can do! Do you not watch the shows? I do! Especially MY show, Anarchy! You've been pretty impressive, no doubt! In fact, I would be lying if I didn't admit that you managed to catch my eye on you ever since you left Joey Oddjobs with a Sol Searching defeat! The question was never you're skill Solace, it's your judgement and lack of self preservation!"

"At March Madness, you have the opportunity to be crowned "Queen Of The XWF", but to do so, you must beat me! A notorious "bender of the rules", who has gone so far as to have the rules changed all-together, just to suit my dirty style of play! Then there's you! Honor bound! You prefer your victories to be earned! You have something to prove! To yourself? To the idiots in the stands? To daddy!? You wish for some one to be proud of you. You wish for a pat on the head and a good girl! I only wish to grow! Grow my legend! Grow my brand! Grow my power! It matters little the how!"

"Your foolish sense of honor has placed you at a stark disadvantage! Before you step into the ring with me to battle in FURYS RULES! You must once more face the man that defeated you last Anarchy, and for what? The Billion Dollar Championship?"

A sudden and genuine laugh escapes Miss Fury's lips.

"You've risked your chances at the crown for a chance at Ozzy's play thing? Bravo dear, bravo... Of course, I'm sure that you do realize that you are not the first to try and wrestle that strap away from Broken Money Bags, and I'm also sure you're aware that the last person to try and win it had it striped from them immediately because, well, Ozzy makes the rules for HIS belt! You're just wasting time and energy. Every moment you devote towards that match is wasted! Yet because of your big mouth! Because of your sense of pride!"

"Maybe you'll get lucky!? Maybe you'll escape Oswald in one piece, but what shape will you find yourself in when you face a fresh Miss Fury? Where will your sense of honor be when you find yourself at my mercy? You placed yourself in this situation, and quite simply, girl, you will not beat me, and you will not beat BOB! We'll make sure of it! Because like I always say, take any advantage they give, then take MORE!"

"But don't be saddened by your predestined defeat! Even if you somehow made it past Oswald and myself, do you really believe yourself to have the stamina to make it through to the end? Against the toughest sons of bitches that the XWF has to offer? Don't be so naïve!

"After our battle, the winner will go on to face another random competitor!"

"There's six other names besides ours! Six other potential opponents and three possible matches! Four for you!"

"Among the talent that we face, Osira Themis! Friend to BOB, enemy to all others! Osira has extensive MMA experience and she's a snake in the grass with me! Toughest of the tough to outwit and outwrestle, which Betsy Granger will find out first hand when the two of them battle to move on to the next round! And while I of course plan on cheering on my favorite new BOBer, I'd be amiss if I didn't admit that I'm secretly hoping to see Betsy Granger move on to the next round. A little worse for wear of course! I still owe her a beatdown for that trick she pulled in GCWA! Saving Steve Sayors from my evil plot with her Tardus, but worst of all, getting an upset victory over the queen of the BOBs while she was unprotected and alone! I stepped into a strange new land to fulfill the obligations of Micheal Graves on behalf of BOB out of the kindness of my heat! I came there to bring action and excitement to your stupid bush league cult fed! But of course you had to ensure that all of the attention was squarely on you! You didn't care about Steve Sayors, you only cared about your image! Play the hero, just like all the others, but I know the company that you keep! Your no hero! A false idol just like all the others! I look forward to exposing you! Perhaps here, at March Madness, once I dispose of the girl!"

"Or perhaps not! Maybe the opponent fated to be my next round challenger will be the winner of Atara Themis and Shawn Warstein?"

"By that, I mean Warstein. Look, I'm not usually one to discredit an opponent without good cause, and this time is no different. Atara Themis is still running with the same song and dance that we've seen a time and time again. Yes, she's talent. Yes, she can talk, and no doubt about the fact that her face pushes product off of the shelves, BUT one thing that Atara doesn't have, and has never had, is the grit to stare adversity in the eye and continue to push forward! It can be an argument with Shawn on Twitter, or Micheal Graves being extra mean in a promo. Sometimes, I feel like it's just because she's only partially dedicated to this business, and has more interest in lending her face to branding opportunities than winning championships, but whatever the case may be, the result is always the same. As soon as Atara is met with a challenge, she tucks tail and runs! She phones in her performances, or she disappears all together! This woman has done so much to sabotage her own star power, that it's amazing that she's even competing in the XWF today, much less a member of the elite 8! Then again, Shawn Warstein does plenty to keep her name in peoples mouths. Whether it's featuring her in promo after promo, or their daily public spats that are always sure to entertain. the fact is, Shawn Warstein is the star of this match just like he's the star of the relationship! Could Atara pull off the upset? Sure, anything's possible, but let's be real, Warstein is a shoe in for the elite 4, no doubt about it! think you could handle a Warstein in your third match of the night Solace? Doubtful since you won't be making it past me!"

"Finally, we have the main attraction, not to be confused with the main event! In our main attraction, we'll watch as the cockroach that just refuses to die steps up to the plate for his biggest challenge to date! not shitting his pants in anticipation of the bell as he stares into the eyes of Doctor Louis D'Vile! BOB has stood in the ring with The Good Doctor before! Thunder Knuckles and Bobby Bourbon! The No Good Bastards hit Doc with everything they had, but in the end, it wasn't enough! So believe you me, I know full well what challenge rises from the ashes of this match, but that will not change the pleasure I feel watching the "Dog Fucker" beaten from pillar to post before finding himself unceremoniously ejected from this tournament once more!"

"And if you think that's it, you'd be dead wrong! Because at the end of the night, some lucky bastard will get the Kieran Overton treatment and be inserted into the main event despite proving to be unworthy earlier in the tournament! Favorites to win the King Of The Losers match are as follows, Demos, Terry Bordon, Andre Dixon, and absolutely NONE of the Misfits! So whether it's the masked maniac, the over the hill hero, or the returning veteran, that's yet another challenge standing in your way. Yet you pleaded for a grudge match for an unrecognized title? Stupid rook!"

Fury snarls as the BOB Logo fills the screen!

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Miss Fury's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-24-2021), Andre Dixon (03-18-2021), Atara Raven (03-18-2021), Chris Page (03-23-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-24-2021), NA (03-18-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-19-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-18-2021), Theo Pryce (03-21-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-18-2021)