Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 08:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It Time for XWF to Get Some Anarchy
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-24-2013, 11:07 PM

So all these loses got me thinking as I stand here in this building for a XWF house show as I looking at my old biker cut which I just restate myself in my club like a week ago and took the grounds of president again of one of the most feared biker gang in Wisconsin. The House of Anarchy and I thought it will be prefect to bring the House to XWF. Maybe help me out when I need it as I put the cut on as it just feels good, It been a while since I worn this cut. As I walk out of this locker room as my wife is waiting for me by my custom made HOA, 2013 Harley Davidson Sportster Forty-Eight that was waiting by the entrance as I walked through the halls as some people just laughed at me because I been losing alot as two of my prospects are following me. As I get to my wife as I gave her a kiss as we decide to go. "John The Revelator" by Curtis Stigers & The Forest Rangers hits the pa system as the lights goes out with a red spotlight shinning in the middle of the stage as people can hear a motorcycle roar as the fans are booing as I come driving out with my wife and manager Michelle Cross riding on the back of me with some of my prospects walking out next to me. As she sits on the top of the stage as I rums the bike up as the fans are booing as I then drives down leaving the prospects up on the ramp as I gets to the ring as I stops the bike as we get off and turns the bike off. Then they got in the ring and got a mic.
[Image: normal_009_zpsf6cbf969.jpg]
"Shut the fuck up"

As I yelled at the fans as they boo.

"Now I have made the decision to go back to my club and regain my President spot in my club. If you cant read that back of my cut saids the name. House of Anarchy. And the HOA is coming to XWF. You can forget the Cross Family. That plan is done. The new plan is to win at any and all cost. The new goal is to take XWF over by storm. And I am looking for superstars back there who is sick on how they been treat, wants freedom to do whatever, who wants to take over XWF by storm. People who can't stand the ass kissers, people who can't stand fans like you all."

The fans boo louder.

"If you want to be a part of the House its not hard. You just have to have the same goals. I don't care who you are. Come join me on this fun ride to XWF takeover. Come Join the House.. The House of Anarchy... Where Freedom Starts at Any Cost.... You know where to find me if you want to join up. I think it time for XWF to get some anarchy.."

As I drop the mic as we get out of the ring and back on the bike as I turn it on as I drove around the ring and back up to the stage as I go in the back.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-29-2013, 02:12 PM

Alexandra is leaned against the wall in the backstage area when JTC comes squealing through on his motorcycle. Alexandra steps out in his path, crossing her arms over her chest and looking at him. She shook her head and JTC came to a screeching halt. He glared at Alexandra who glared back. He looks at his prospects who then look at Alexandra, and move towards her. She shakes her head and they look at JTC.

"My business isn't with you prospects. I suggest you back off."

They look at JTC who nods to them.

"My business is with him." She nods towards JTC. "Secondly, don't ever step into the face of a daughter of a man, who owns motorcycle club, and quite possibly one of the deadliest divas to ever step into a wrestling ring."

They take a step back, recognizing Alexandra.

"I knew you all would see things my way." Shaking her head she began to laugh. "Tell me exactly what it is you think it is your little club is going to do here?" She looked at him, for a few moments and when he went to speak she lifted her hand up to stop him. "That was a rhetorical question. The answer to the question is absolutely nothing. There's a storm coming JTC, you and none of your little prospects will be able to handle it."

She backs up a step, waiting to see what he would say to her.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-29-2013, 02:44 PM

I get off my bike as I walk past the prospects as I get in her face.

"First of all, I'm not your fucken boyfriend anymore so don't be bossing any of us around. Second of all I care less who your 'daddy' is, I know who he is and he doesn't scare me just like you don't scare me. Last of all their more of us then you think, it not just all prospects."

I shake my head.

"Don't start with that storm crap, its annoying to hear it from Andrew Morrison."

I turned my back as I started to walk back to my bike as I stopped and look back.

"You want to know what Mr. Anarchy his self has plans then keep watching Monday Night Madness and you will find out. Thank god my show don't have the likes of you on it. Bad enough we have Morrison and a idiot name Swift Ion. So you go ahead and do your little attempt on mind games because it wont work."

I walked to my bike as I get on.

"Oh by the way, say hello to SVD for me. I know you two are friends. Send him a message for me. Tell him that once his peace of shit gm of yours lets me get my match at him his career will end."

Just then..

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JTC's post:
Andrew Morrison (06-29-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-29-2013, 03:22 PM

Alexandra leaned herself into his bike, resting her foot on the front wheel. Her hands rest on the handlebars, and she leans into his face. Unlike the people of their past, she didn't act afraid of JT the Revelator. She just looked into his eyes, before laughing.

"I may not be your old lady anymore. But I know when I smell a rat. And believe me, there's one in your ranks that would turn on you quicker than you think. I wont tell you who, I wont tell you when, but know this...he'd do anything to dethrone you. Just don't come crying to me when he takes everything from you, including your little wife."

She winks at him and backs off his bike, backing away from him with a smirk.

"As for SVD, I'll tell him what you say. But I don't think he'll wait for the GM's to say something. I'm pretty sure if he wanted to waste his time on you, he'd go straight to Monday Night Madness and whip your ass all over that arena."

Alexandra kept her gaze on him. She listened when he spoke about Andrew, her longtime friend. The man her father had trained. Andrew was much like herself.

"When it comes to Andrew, don't for one moment, presume to think that just because I am not on your roster that I wont show up on Monday Night Madness, just to make sure your stupid ass doesn't step to him."

She got a cold tone to her voice, as her eyes fixed on JTC's little wifey.

"Hey Michelle. I bet you wonder what he's thinking about when he's fCENSOREDing you." She notices Michelle looking at JT and then at her. "It's not your pussy he's thinking about. It's mine. And I bet that eats you up inside doesn't it? I bet it drives you crazy to think that just because he loves to have his little ego trips and trash talk like this, he's think about me."

Alexandra laughs out in an evil laugh. "You really are pathetic." She turns her attention back to JT. "She really is a poor excuse for an old lady. Or is it that you have her so well trained that you speak for her."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (06-29-2013)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-29-2013, 08:44 PM

So, Johnny, finally coming to your senses and leaving the wife and kids at home since you said forget the Cross family...oh wait..Michelle is still following you around....and now she is rumored to be a part of the XWF roster!?...you say to leave your family out of the business, to not make things personal with your family, and that we need to forget them and yet you put Michelle in even more danger by bringing her to XWF, therefore making it near impossible to not make anything with you or her personal?... I guess you really havent learned yet Johnny...and you bitch and whine about how youve heard enough of storms yet your the one who brought it up in the first place? I see hypocrisy is still your number one attribute..it sure as hell isnt shutting up lil ol "annoying" me...how is your head by the way, or should I ask that Honda Civic I put it into? While you play around with your little boys playing cops and robbers and continuing to put your wife who you claim to love so much and want to stay safe and away in unnecessary danger, I am going to take care of MEN's business and continue doing what I do best, which is kick people's asses. Have fun, Mr. "Anarchy" and good luck with your little game, I'll enjoy watching the train wreck while I continue my path of destruction..(smirks)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Michelle Cross Offline
Mrs. Phenomenal

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

06-30-2013, 10:05 PM

Okay I walk into this room to go out for a good night with my husband and this slut is talking shit and then the asshole Morrison got in the picture. I first turn my attention straight to her as I attempt to go face to face with her.

"First of all bitch, I have no fucken clue who the hell you are but you talk alot of shit don't you. I don't need my man to back me up. I'll knock your ass out cold right here right now."

As I stand there not backing down.

"And by the way, I'm pretty sure that he doesn't not think about your slut ass, I make sure he is one happy man."

As I look right at her as I talk to Morrison, As a MMA fighter I learn not to take my eye off of any threats.

"And Morrison, Trust me I can handle myself. So how about we figure something out. Me and my man against you two losers and I'll show you what a real women is all about."

As I stare a hole right through Alexandra face.

[Image: cooltext1159164433_zpsfa57cf1a.png]
[Image: michellecrossbanner_zpsd18a5960.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-30-2013, 10:09 PM

"I couldn't put it any better myself Cross."

Alexandra glared at her, not backing down from her.

"I don't give a shit who you are either. Let's just say, I'm your worst nightmare come to life. I'm the monster you fear. But believe me, he does. You should have seen the look on his face when I showed up. He was shocked, but happy."

Alexandra chuckles looking over at Andrew.

"What do you say old friend, should we accept their challenge...or make them wait?"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-30-2013, 10:15 PM

I sit there on my bike as I grab my wifes hand as I get her to come back and sit on my bike and I look at Alexandra.

"Hey bitch... you are full of shit. Are you really that much into yourself that you have to make up shit? Trust me, you weren't that good."

Michelle laughs a little as I start my bike up.

"I don't care if you guys don't accept either way Morrison I will see you one on one in that ring and we make it a last man standing match but for now we are going to take our kids to the park."

As I just about to pull away.

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

06-30-2013, 10:20 PM

Well, i am booked for the 8th..but how about we talk to Madison and see if we can teach these two fools a lesson in respect and REAL anarchy the 13th at the pay-per-view...

and ah yes Michelle..Im sure you can handle yourself. You would have to considering the old man is never home half the time. Didn't I tell him to leave personal out of business but apprently he hasnt learned and I guess you feel like getting your hands dirty even though your own husband said the words "forget the Cross family" yet here you are..ugh...you have spunk Michelle I'll give you that but just like Johnny, that only gets you so far in this BUSINESS. So if you and Johnny want to be fools and make things PERSONAL again, feel free. That sure worked for Johnny when I cracked his head on that Honda Civic, and now that you are foolish enough to put yourself in danger and try to pick a fight with one of the most vicious women in the BUSINESS!? Me and Alexandra are about the BUSINESS. So if the Crosses want to do BUSINESS on the 13th, me and Alexandra won't be hard to find. I'll be more than happy to team with Alexandra in a mixed tag on the 13th, and once again prove that I am the better man and prove that Alexandra is indeed the better woman...Alexandra, what do you think?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
AlexandraCallaway (06-30-2013)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

06-30-2013, 10:24 PM

Johnny, do you not remember what happened the last time we met one on one? If I were you, I'd take your wife's advice..it seems you could use all the help you can get, why you are on this nice little losing streak so you pull out your tricycle with the card in the spokes and think your a hell's angel and try to act like even more of a douche than usual. you let your wife put herself and your family in danger...honestly, I dont even know what to say to either of you anymore. I guess I'll just have to beat some sense and respect into you. Because judging by ALL of your recent actions, thats something you need taught to you Johnny. And since you brought Michelle into this BUSINESS and she is making it PERSONAL, allow me to say that I hope that Alexandra beats some sense and respect into Michelle.. who should have stayed home with the children instead of subjecting them to further torture of watching BOTH their parents get their ass kicked...

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-30-2013, 10:27 PM

"I am so down to teach the Cross's a lesson in humility." Alexandra smirks, nodding with a glare at them.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-30-2013, 10:34 PM

I get off my bike as I look to Morrison face to face.

"You peace of shit. You made it personal when you went to my family hotel room, I was down for a good match with you into you did that crap. Yeah I said 'forget the cross family.' As in the stable I was bring into XWF with my sister and my wife. Not in as forget my family. Fuck do you really think I don't care about my family. For fuck sakes I'm with my family 96% of the time so don't give me that shit. You want to be about 'business'? Well find lets be about business. Stay out of my personal business then. And Chelle can handle herself in dangerous area. She a fucken MMA fighter for Christ sakes with a winning record."

As I step in front of him more.

"Lets not wait. Lets do this right now"

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-30-2013, 10:38 PM

Alexandra steps between the two men, her back to Andrew, knowing he wouldn't harm her. She pushes them apart, keeping the peace for the moment.

"Let's all take time to pause and wait until the 13th. IF you can't wait, we can take this outside." She looks at JTC and Michelle. "I want to kick the shit out of both of you fuckers, but I have the patience to wait until I can humiliate you in the ring, in front of the fans."

Alexandra pauses, looking up at Andrew who's now standing behind her.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-30-2013, 10:40 PM

"The only one who going to be humillated is you two. I'm not no peace of shit face guy anymore, I do what I have to do to win. If that mean pull out all the stops then so be it. But if you two really want to wait then so be it, other wise we can do this right here right now."

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

06-30-2013, 10:49 PM

Do you think I am afraid of you Johnny? Far from it. I beat you once and I can do it again. And again. But like I said. Im about BUSINESS. If you want to get into a fight here and risk the XWF suspending you and your wife and you want to get physical with me outside the ring and risk some law enforcement getting involved? Be my guest Johnny. Your career will be over, and the kids will have to watch their daddy get hauled off to jail. So think real hard Johnny, is it worth it to TRY and kick my ass here cause its "PERSONAL" and risk throwing away all you SUPPOSEDLY hold dear, or do you want whats best for BUSINESS and getting on your bike and we will settle this once and for all when management approves. Your call, Johnny. Im through talking personal with you because its obvious that you wont listen. You out of everyone will not believe me, but I am a man of my word. You keep it strictly BUSINESS from here on, as will I, but be aware that since Michelle IS A XWF member now that she is in the BUSINESS and whatever I or Alexandra have to say? is BUSINESS....so to the both of you, make your choices. Stay PERSONAL and things will only get worse for everyone including the XWF. Let's make it BUSINESS and the best team win when they schedule us. Id much prefer BUSINESS cause thats why I came to the XWF for...BUSINESS!

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

06-30-2013, 10:57 PM

(backs up slightly as to not accidently harm Alexandra) I would much rather take the time and do whats best for everyone AND the XWF. Let's do this when management says and we will see then who is better Johnny. Despite all the things that have been said, I give you this Johnny, your a hell more of a fighter than I initially gave you credit for..but if you think for a second that means I fear you, your dead wrong...but let's settle it once and for all when the time is right, when we all are at our best and no one other than those involved gets hurt...theres no need to drag children or dirty laundry through the mud, that isnt what the BUSINESS is about. Lets settle our BUSINESS at the right time and place. (extends a hand for a handshake) (holds out other hand as to say "im unarmed") may the best man AND woman win..

Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-30-2013, 10:58 PM

"You want business huh? okay fine we wait. We not scared of either one of you two but you got a point. Our kids come first and we promise them a trip to the park. But I don't understand how we got personal in the begin with. Oh yeah thats right it started to become personal when you broke into our hotel room and did that promo. You tell me how was that business? What are you some kind of Family Therapies? In my ten years I never take anything personal and kept everything business until you did that. But whatever man believe what you want to believe."

As I start to back up back to my bike.

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway (07-01-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-30-2013, 11:07 PM

Alexandra looks at the two men...having defused the situation for the time being. She swallows hard and then speaks.

"Good. Now..go..."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

06-30-2013, 11:10 PM

you parade your family around here constantly thinking that nothing bad can happen to them in this BUSINESS. I just showed you what could possibly happen. I never laid a finger on your wife or your kids. Anyone can be watching your wife or kids Johnny, you were the one who left them at the hotel alone when I came to visit YOU to talk BUSINESS. I was teaching you a lesson not to mix personal with business. It is not my fault that you cant look in the mirror and realize the mistakes you are making Johnny. But you know what, Im done trying to give you any "advice". since you take it so "personal". Do whatever you wish to do as far as all that goes Johnny, like I said. I wont bring up your kids again, but Michelle IS under contract so if you OR her cross a line, I will NOT hesistate to cross one myself and I doubt Alexandra will hesistate either. I will ATTEMPT to be a man of my word and be BUSINESS with you Johnny, but I promise you, dont open a can of worms you wont be able to close..Ill see you in the ring John

Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-30-2013, 11:30 PM

As I get back on my bike with Michelle.

"I do agree with you on that Morrison, You prove your point but think of it my way also. Think why? If you even know how to think. Why do I bring my kids to the events? Why do I 'parade; them around here? Maybe it something to do with I'm a proud father. Maybe to show that I care for them and want to be with them as much a possible. So maybe you do have a point about them getting used to be a weapon against me blah blah but hey at least im proud to say I'm a father."

I start my bike up again.

"I'll see you two later. I have two kids who waiting for a day of fun."

As I pull away.

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

06-30-2013, 11:34 PM

(as JTC utters the words "proud to say Im a father" , Morrison thinks of his own dead-beat good for nothing father and then watches JTC and Michelle drive away before walking over to a car in the garage and punching a hole into the windshield, shattering glass everywhere)

I'll see you later, Johnny...(walks away with blood dripping down his arm)

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-01-2013, 04:08 AM

Alexandra jumps and remains silent after what had just happened. She swallowed hard and watched, as Andrew stormed off. Alexandra sighed shaking her head.

-The End-

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-01-2013)