Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The THUGS Press Confrence- March 15 2020
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-15-2021, 05:54 PM

[Image: os-1522193081-3nw9c5urb5-snap-image]

Mr. Wiggles: Hello XWF Universe, you know my name and I am here to make some few announcements with my three clients this lovely afternoon. So, before I do that I want to let you all know, that all three men will be on tour to possibly sign autographs, do meet and greets and other misc things in order to hype up March Madness this coming Sunday on March 28th or so. So, be on a look out for at least two or two of them, since we've secured the fourth official member... REBECCA BLACK!

She'll be making some appearances with the THUGS down the line.

Now onto important matters, now I know in the dirt sheets that it's reported that Johnathan Blackstone is going to have an encounter with our wonderful Universal Champion CCP down the line by next April. I'm not going to say it's true, but it's a strong possibility that might happen... so be on a look out for that, his .38 Special fanbase.

Thomas Jacobs might come back into the federation as a scum of the earth, scorching the ring type of character this coming April or so. He might still have some comedic, abrasive personality but that doesn't mean he won't bring it back to his darker, light hearted, faux pessimistic views... also, he said to tell RL Edgar and the whole Warfare to be on a look out for the return of Tommy, he's gonna scum up your life!

Reggie Estrada, he had told me that after his Alias match, he's going to take some time away from in-ring competition within this federation until the month of late June or early July, he said that he's fallen out of his care towards the business that caters to the top percenters. Eventhough he said he'll stop in ring activities, he will still be involved with federation, but from a "managerial" route if need be. So be on look out with Reggie.

Now, I hear that there is a tag team turmoil that's taking place, which will be up for open discussion between JB and Tommy depending if they agree to partake on this even they have NO chances the'll advance beyond the first round. But, be on a look out if those two will partake in this open shot for a contedership at those tag belts this coming April.

That is all for now, until next time, folks!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
Ned Kaye (03-15-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-15-2021)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-15-2021, 07:24 PM

(03-15-2021, 05:54 PM)T.H.U.G.S Said:
Reggie Estrada, he had told me that after his Alias match, he's going to take some time away from in-ring competition within this federation

"Translation: Will be in hospital recovering from being eaten a-fucking-live."

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ALIAS's post:
R.L. Edgar (03-15-2021)