Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Ion..
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-24-2013, 09:52 PM

Your little trick last night was real cute Swift..real cute..but I don't know, maybe I didn't hear right..I thought you were gonna make me tap? instead u had to stick your nose in the middle of me and Steele and use yours and his momentum to take me out...why should I be surprised that you needed help to get me out of that ring, such a weak, pathetic excuse for a man..you say one thing and do quite another, and now you will pay the price for your little tricks and stunts.

You bitch about "interferences" when it comes to me with you..you "promised" you were going to make me tap huh? You continue to run your mouth like you've proven anything worthwhile to anyone other than either luck or stupidity?

Whomever is running Monday Madness, I want this to be heard and to be made to happen as soon as possible...

I want Swift Ion in a match..not just any match..I want a cage...no...I want a cell surrounding the ring, so there will be no crying about interferences..

I want Swift Ion in a Hell In A Cell match...but not just any cell match...you see I want the ONLY way to win is by making your opponent submit...seeing as someone thinks they will make me tap...lets see what happens when the shoes on the other foot...I want to make Ion tap....I want to make Ion scream and beg for mercy while surrounded by steel and in a pool of his own blood...

no more luck, no more excuses, no more games Swift..just you, me, and hell...and I promise you...you will not make it out of that cell in one piece..I will make you regret the day you crossed me...

what do you say, Swift..you talk a lot and show so little...put up..or shut up..you want a piece of me? come and get it in hell...

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

06-25-2013, 04:24 PM

Morrison, what about this, IF your not scared. Lets have a 3 Stages of Xtreme Match.
First Stage: Submission
Second Stage: Tables Match
Third Stage: Hell in a Cell

So what do you say?

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Swift Ion's post:
Andrew Morrison (06-25-2013)
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

06-25-2013, 04:27 PM

Morrison is going to have to wait in line.... The commentary table wants a three stages of hell match first. All three matches being tables matches....

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Elisha (06-25-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-25-2013, 04:29 PM

I'm going to make this match. But, Swift... Considering your track record with tables, maybe the tables match isn't a good idea.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Andrew Morrison (06-26-2013), Swift Ion (06-25-2013)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-25-2013, 04:29 PM

"Fifty shades of table! I'll just go now..."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Wallace Witasick (06-27-2013)
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

06-25-2013, 04:30 PM

Heyman the commentators table wants in!

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Andrew Morrison (06-26-2013)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

06-25-2013, 04:38 PM

Heyman, lets make it a Ladder Match replacing the Tables Match.

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-25-2013, 05:01 PM

MMMMMMM.... Nah. Tables stay. I want to watch Swift Ion wonder if its the same table that beat him.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-25-2013), Andrew Morrison (06-25-2013), John Austin (06-26-2013), Shawn Steele (06-25-2013), Swift Ion (06-25-2013)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

06-25-2013, 05:16 PM

I will do so many high flying moves that no one never seen before.

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

06-25-2013, 05:37 PM

Ah it seems Ion has a little bit of guts after all..we shall see how much you fly when I break your legs in that submission match...we shall see you go through a table again but this time I'M putting you through it..and I will drag what is left of you straight to HELL. Heyman, you make this 3 Stage match happen...but I feel like Swift, being the "cashcow" he is, wouldn't want this match without something else in mind...tell me, Mr. Heyman, will there be any possible additional incentive for the winner? a spot in a #1 contenders match perhaps? or perhaps cash? since Mr. Ion sees himself as a "great mid-card" talent..and he feels he deserves more..how about he or I earn that...knowing Ion, he has to have some kind of "Best Of" DVD planned for his losses in this match already...if I must do this much dirty work, I wouldn't mind being rewarded for it...if Ion can get a DVD after putting himself through a table...(smirks)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Swift Ion (06-25-2013)