Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 01:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Let's Go
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-10-2021, 11:59 PM

Oswald stands in front of what seems like a plain boarded background. His head hanging low, facing the ground, hands clasped together, dressed in only a white dress shirt, black tie with his old ring name "GT" in neon green printed on it and black dress pants. His right hand lifted, and soon the song started playing as the camera zooms out slowly.

The wood begins to warp and change colors, as he shakes out his arms, shakes his legs before the music picks up and he starts dancing, showing he was wearing nothing but black socks as he slides about, his arms swaying around, his body undulating as he moves to the song, and soon his daughter slides along the floor and begins dancing with him, dressed in a short black skirt, and a t-shirt that's way too big and must be Oswald's, especially since the shirt was a picture of an explosion, one man dressed in tight light blue spandex and red trim, with another looking like a ninja, and looking as if he could pop out of the shirt at any second and kill someone and then come back to the shirt as if it didn't just kill a person. The shirt and skirt flying around with each move as she matches her dad move for move.

"What are you two doing?"

The music stops as they look at the source of the voice, as the camera pans over to Alysia. Both Father and Daughter answered in unison.

"Dancing, duh!"

The two resume dancing as the camera pans back to them and the song goes back to playing. An audible sigh sounds out. Then, sliding on in on her neon pink stockings and white shirt with a black tie matching Oz's and a purple and white plaid knee length skirt.

The whole dancing to the song like idiots, but to Oswald, he felt like he was bringing the love back into the family. He felt like this is what was needed for the family to stick together and become stronger than ever. Looking stupid together, but having fun. Seeing their faces bright and smiling, bringing a big smile to his own.

Soon, however, he'd collapse suddenly. The sounds of his wife and child screaming as he becomes catatonic. The screams becoming lower and seemingly muted, as the interdimensional camera shrinks further, until it becomes nothing but part of Oswald's mind, part of the atoms that smash together in order for chemical compounds to happen that allow for people to have dreams and hallucinations.

"BROTHER AUTEM! Yyyyeeeeeesssss, I KNEW YOU'D COME!"

Oswald's body seemingly appeared before his Broken self, a being with white streaks, a being in an odd shaped red and black trenchcoat.

"Noooo.... Nonononono...."

The figure grinned evilly at him.

"Ohhhh yyyyeeeeeeaaaaaasssssssss, Brother Autem. It is time for you to release me! The powers you wield, they have CO-RRUPT-ED YOUUUU, Yyyyyeeeeeaaaaasssss..."

He growled back at this figure

"The powers I control? They have not corrupted me. Instead, they have given me control. Control over myself. Control over people that are in need of rearing. Control over you."

Oswald walked up to his Broken self

"I'm not going to stay here and talk to you. My family needs me. They need me back and conscious. You may have some power, but I wield all of it and the power gifted to me by the Seven Deities. I COMMAND you to release me, you fucking parasite!"

His Broken self looks forlorn, looking upset at being called a parasite, and with a snap of his fingers, Oswald found himself on a stretcher. The camera released itself back out of Oswald's brain, and reformed, shaping back into the tiny camera. Showing everyone his servants watching over him, an oxygen mask on his face, family rushing to his side with the EMTs working hard on bringing him to the ambulance.

Oswald looks around, tearing off the mask and grumbled lowly

"Let. Me. Go."

The EMTs shook their head and he wasn't going to have any of this insubordination, so he jumped off the stretcher.

"I don't need medical assistance. You wouldn't understand what the fuck happened to me, now leave. Consider it a false alarm, now."

The EMTs, scared fucking shitless of a massive man looking at them threateningly, immediately pack up their stuff and leave. He looks at his wife and child, sighing softly.

"Well, I have to tell you two something."

It is about 10 minutes after Oswald talked to his family, and spoke to the camera.

"So, they took it as well as expected. Solace, you're new here, so I don't expect you to understand anything about me, like I don't understand anything about you. Nor do I wish to give a single fuck about learning your shitty life story. At Anarchy, you'll learn why I'm the leader of B. O. B. Why I'm feared. Why I will never die. Why any opponent thrown my way is never the same again. They always change in some shape or form. Becoming more aggressive, becoming more desperate for gold, more desperate for validation.

If you manage to beat me, expect it. Learn from it. You will be changed. You will never view life the same after I fight you.

My hands are made for destruction, for death and they are made for shaping the future, for molding my will. At Anarchy, you will feel these hands wrapped around you, as they sap your will from your body, the will to continue on.

Your first loss, will become your greatest teacher.

Learn well by learning the hard way.

And once you do?

Join B. O. B.

You will make a name for yourself in the XWF if you do.

See you soon."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-11-2021), NA (03-11-2021)