Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 04:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lord Raab match seeking hunt to Sarah Lacklan part 1
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-10-2021, 11:41 PM

[Image: HrOIQLF.png]

Henry discussing the XWF future with Lord Raab. Las Vegas, Nevada. Monday 8th March (Off-Camera)

It's been a couple of weeks since Lord Raab wrestled in his debut at the XWF Anarchy show. Henry and Raab were already sitting on the small meeting desk, having a couple of water bottles on the desk. Henry smiles at Raab as Raab with the green and black mask on with green and black trousers, nodding his head, clenching his fists together, thinking a lot about Sarah Lacklan and how much damage he wants to do to her when he eventually gets his hands on her. Henry addresses the potential situation for the future.

Henry Losak: "You know, I was thinking, have you considered after you've tackled Sarah Lacklan that you want to sign up to XWF Anarchy full time?"

Lord Raab: "No, because you know my main purpose is not to wrestle any worthless fucks in XWF. I don't care for their titles either."

Henry Losak: "Obviously, we need to talk to Samuel about this too, but there's something we got to talk about on why I think you should stay, but that's for another day of this week."

Lord Raab: "No, I want to do this for my brother. I hope wrestlers I face on Anarchy cos I'm willing to go through every single wrestler, to get my hands on that cunt get the fucking point as to why I want to face her."

Henry nodded, fully accepting of Lord Raab's decision to go out on the hunt to the point of literally destroying Sarah to pieces in the ring. Henry addresses it.

Henry Losak: "I think they did, and if any wrestler denies that being the reason, then they are obviously stupid and never watched your reasonings as to why you want to do everything you want with her."

Lord Raab: "You know, I felt it was the first time in a long time I didn't feel restricted to hurting and punishing someone, and I had fun doing so with that female wrestler. Have you noticed how pathetic Sarah is, facing all unknown talent, to get herself in front of the screen? Konrad is right; she's lazy and is afraid to go up against the real competition on Anarchy. Fuck her being a commissioner because she's piss poor at her job. Sure, when I was GM for a while in APW, I did things to benefit me, but I'd never place myself against unknown talent."

Henry Losak: "No, you didn't. Anyway, you're going up against this masked dude, John Black. He wrestled against four other guys a few weeks ago on Savage and won. He lost against Tommy and Big D. For now, that's all I have on this guy. You can go online and do some digging on him. He is an actual wrestler this time. Anyway, we got other business to discuss."

Henry and Raab talked about mostly business about other companies unrelated to XWF before he went back to his home and spent time with Samuel and his children.

---------------------

Back streets of Las Vegas. Las Vegas, Nevada. Wednesday 10th March (On-Camera)

For the first time, Raab and Henry are in the back streets, where homeless people sleep. There was a metal container on the concrete, and Henry had green matches in his hand. Raab begins to speak.

Lord Raab: "John Black. How good that I'm facing some masked guy; first, that's happened in a while. Good for you. I hope you weren't fucking stupid not to know the reason why I'm pissed off with Sarah and why I want to face her so very badly. I don't know or care really for who you are, but there were a few points I picked up that you make no sense whatsoever."

Raab breathes in and out a bit before he continues.

Lord Raab: "What the fuck do you mean you're no hero or saviour but want to make things right? It's stupid, and I don't consider you a monster because you're a weak one at that. Sure your a hardcore wrestler like myself, but there's no plans to fucking have peace with Sarah. No, not after hours of monologues she's done in the past."

Raab nods at Henry before he lights up a match and places it in the barrel with it going up in green flames.

Lord Raab: "Sarah deserves to be in this barrel full of green flames because I can do things that someone else can't. But why would anyone care about romance? Fuck that weak shit; I talk about wrestling things and plans to fucking destroy a cunt who deserves every punishment Sarah gets from me on everything she said, trashing XWF to another level. Tell me why I shouldn't go after her diseased ass? Tell me why I should let her get away with the shit she said about my brother? I'll wait."

In Lord Raab's case, never as he laughs for a while, seeing the toxic, he embraces with Raab and continues.

Lord Raab: "Don't even start giving me views about peace because that will never happen. I have every fucking reason to be angry with the commissioner and knowing that cunt, she'll ignore everything I've said. Sorry, you are another opponent who will send a direct message towards that stanky cow that has no respect for any wrestler in this business. I will beat the shit out of you, using weapons to beat you down because I aim to break every rule where I'll corner her to a wall where she'll force herself to witness the destruction and hell she'll have for being a toxic human being. Sarah wrestles for herself and her own benefit, not giving a shit about us wrestlers. I'll beat you for the three count because you'll prepare yourself to be Raabinated by The Green Diseased German Monster."

Raab laughs in the background as Henry turns the camera off and walk back to Raab's headquarters.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-11-2021), Chris Page (03-12-2021)