Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pardon My Rudeness, But Could You Please R.I.P?
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-10-2021, 06:37 PM

Ruby: I think we need to have a chat.

(It is the eve of Thursday Night Anarchy, and the eve of Centurion's first battle since entering the war against BoB. This isn't new territory for Centurion - he has fought against large factions before, and while he took many bumps and bruises along the way, he always came out alive in the end.

But this is different. He didn't join this fight because he was attacked, and he didn't join this fight as some sort of virtuous stand against evil. He joined this fight for one reason - Ruby.

Because of this, his focus has become lazer like. Instead of his normal pre-match routine of scotch and poker, Centurion can be found inside the workout room of the hotel he and Ruby are staying in in Salt Lake City. Centurion wasn't known for being a gym rat, and he certainly wasn't the kind of person that normally ran on a treadmill in a hotel gym at 8 o'clock at night.

Ruby presses the button to turn off the treadmill, causing Centurion to step off the machine and grab his towel.)

Centurion: Sure, babe. What's up?

Ruby: I don't want you doing this.

(Centurion grabs a bottle of water and takes a swig as he shifts his eyes toward Ruby in a confused manner.)

Centurion: Doing what?

Ruby: This! Changing yourself. Becoming different. I've noticed a slight change in you lately. The way you're approaching your matches - it's more aggressive. And I know it's because of me.

(Centurion wipes his hair with the towel and tosses it onto the ground as he gives a smirk.)

Centurion: Of course it's for you. This war you've been dragged into - it's given me a purpose to be better.

Ruby: But I'm afraid you're not being better. I'm afraid you're becoming meaner. I've seen you like this before - before we dated, when you were fighting Shawn Warstein. You had this attitude that you'll do whatever you can in order to win. And I don't want that to become you again just because of me.

Centurion: Rubes, you don't have to worry about me.

Ruby: But I do!

(Ruby quickly turns away to gather herself and her emotions before turning back to Centurion.)

Ruby: You have enough on your plate as it is. You've done so well lately - winning the Cross-Hemisphere Title, winning the Global Challenge, working your way up to being one of the best in the UGWC. And now you're on Anarchy, fighting a battle you weren't dragged into.

(Centurion places his hand on Ruby's shoulder, and Ruby places her head on top of Centurion's hand.)

Centurion: Look, Rubes...I get it. This was your fight, and you wanted to do things your way. I love that about you - you thought you could take down BoB by just being yourself. And if they weren't constantly adding new members, I'd tell you that you absolutely could. But they bring in new folks every day. They are throwing everything they have at you. Miss Fury is bringing in hired hands just to take you out. At some point, you WILL get hurt.

(Ruby looks like she wants to say something, but she holds back.)

Centurion: You've done things your way. And you've won a lot of battles. But this war keeps lingering on. Now it's time to do things my way.

Ruby: I don't want to win by stooping to their level. I don't want to become them.

Centurion: You won't "become them". You never will. But there comes a time when you have to reach down into yourself and bring out what you're most capable of. And when that fails, you have someone do it for you.

(Ruby frowns as she wraps her arms around Centurion and places her head against his chest.)

Ruby: I still don't like it. I don't like seeing you be mean.

Centurion: This is what happens when people start messing with the folks that I love. I have been through the wringer with a lot of different people, but the moment my family and friends become your personal target, I get mad. And when I get mad, I don't bring the kid gloves. I bring a sledgehammer.

------Murder Is So Fucking Kawaii------

You couldn't just leave well enough alone, could you?

Miss Fury had her band of misfits already running wild on Anarchy. She was already getting essentially everything she wanted. She had already attacked Ruby on several occasions. And yet the two of you still decided to show up and stick your noses where it does not belong.

Well, guess what? Two can play that game.

I can care less about that waste of space Diesel. He offers absolutely nothing - no substance, no style, no entertainment, and he is not remotely a threat to anyone. You will not be seeing Diesel fight for any titles anytime soon...not that that's his ultimate goal. I know this dude. He's here to make money, and BoB is paying. Fair enough, but this is what happens when you accept a job without doing your research first.

But Osira? Yes, she is a curious cat, no doubt. A member of the exceedingly large Themis family. Decent fighter, but an ego bigger than her talent. When I saw Osira out there shaking hands with Miss Fury...well, I knew I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

This will be our first encounter, Osira, but it will not be our last. I will make sure we fight one on one before you decided to bolt for another 12 months. And Osira, I promise you, I'll be a hell of a lot tougher than those MMA students you bully.

Until then, enjoy the snow! Ruby's show, that you're encroaching on.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Centurion's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-12-2021), Ned Kaye (03-11-2021), Osira Themis (03-10-2021), Ruby (03-10-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Centurion's post!
Diesel (03-10-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-10-2021)